Verified:

Helmet Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 23:55:20

Pain Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 4:06:56

beautiful car, too bad its impossible to legally register an R34 in the US, set your sights lower on an R32 :P
Your mother is a nice woman

Helmet Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 10:45:32

Did you read about Wisconsin trying to crush Big Bird? (might have already happened???)

Marshal Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 13:05:39

deleted now.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Pain Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 2:35:04

Originally posted by Helmet:
Did you read about Wisconsin trying to crush Big Bird? (might have already happened???)

if its the story about the guy who had some skylines and got confiscated because they are "contraband" or whatever the govt deems it then i read about it a while ago.

youd think the govt/DMV/DOT would have more important things to worry about while using taxpayers money. like catching people commiting real crimes.

Your mother is a nice woman

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2012, 5:16:02

+100 Pain <3
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Helmet Game profile

Jul 27th 2012, 22:42:22

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Helmet:

if its the story about the guy who had some skylines and got confiscated because they are "contraband" or whatever the govt deems it then i read about it a while ago.

youd think the govt/DMV/DOT would have more important things to worry about while using taxpayers money. like catching people commiting real crimes.

Yes, basically because the VIN wasn't in the standard format and he was caught trying to get around it by registering in FL and transferring to WI. They tried to make an example out of him by crushing his cars.