Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 18:48:05

I'll start.

Was playing BZflag a few years ago, just me and one other guy on a server. I pwned him pretty hard, and about 10 minutes of dodging and shooting, he suddenly transmits "F**K YOU AND YOUR LAG", then quits the server.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 1st 2010, 20:51:46

ragequitting ftw.
I tried WoW during beta and was like this was too boring and ragequit on criters
:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 2nd 2010, 6:54:34

Jiff/Jayr leaving LaE for his "friend" being killed off for carrying 15x 1 mil tanks, killing Cobalt's netter, getting himself killed, and then having to watch Cobalt finish #2 (to llaar in #1 with his 75mil acre country) on the server with his backup netter last set

Gibber Game profile

Sep 6th 2010, 6:32:29

I remember going to a LAN a few years back for a CS 1.6 tourny...

anyhow we finished up 4th or some crap not aswell as we thought we could have done. The grandfinal however was pretty epic went down to the wire. it was 14 round all and its first to 15 wins. one of the teams jumped for joy while the team leader of the loosing side got up and went over to the other team leaders computer and put his fist into the minotor and fracture three of his fingers.

we never saw that dude on xfire ever again.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 13th 2010, 14:11:02

rofl. would have been funny to see
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

AEIOU Game profile

Sep 19th 2010, 1:38:26

If anyone's familiar with Starcraft 2, I had reaper rushed this protoss player who didn't go fast stalkers against me (terran), and when I proceeded to kite his zealots he goes, "so you're a f***** in real life, huh? thought so" then ragequits.

I also had this warrior tell me he wished my family and I would die "so hard" once in WoW, after not rezzing him cuz he kept wiping our group in Old Hillsbrad Foothills... that instance in Caverns of Time.

slip Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 4:54:40

i play HoN