Verified:

braden Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 12:31:50

Are five and three and they fluffing behave beyter than grown adults?

I don't get to net gain next reset because of schoolyard rejoinder?

Go to the store buy some whisky and act like grown men not six year old girls?

Death might be the solution to all problems but rye is a pretty good fluffing substitute.

(At least it isn't a fight over peppa fluffing pig..)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 14:07:00

I had some whiskey with lunch 2 days ago as a coworker was buying and he got me an ounce of. Langovin 16 on the
Rocks. My goodness that thing burned and tasted like campfire fuel did not enjoy

archaic Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 15:15:46

I got a bottle of Knob Creek rye for Christmas, I'm sold. I may never drink Scotch again.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2020, 17:07:04

I'm more into shine, scotch not my thing, cheers Braden 🥃
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 29th 2020, 17:23:04

Lagavulin on the rocks... Fcking blasphemy lol

The science behind these smokey scotch's is that the substances that are smokey are dissolved in the full strength liquid that is well over 40%, sometimes over 45%. What you are supposed to do is add a dash of room temperature water into the room temperature scotch to get below the alcohol concentration that these substances can remain dissolved in the liquid. That way they start escaping right in the glass and you get a perfect taste/smell experience. Cooling the smokey scotch with ice to just over freezing temperature locks these tastes away so you can't sense them it also dissolves the mix more and more as the ice melts, it's just bad.
If its these cooling rocks you also lock away the tastes since it gets cold and the alcohol concentration doesn't drop at all below the point that dissolve the smokey substances, so they cant escape and give you the full experience. Advantage over real ice is that the concentration doesnt drop as you drink.

So Jack Daniels and other low end whiskey, go ahead and put ice in it to dull the sensation, or mix it with coca cola or orange juice or whatever you please. But high end smoky scotch like Lagavulin, Balvenie, Laphroaig or the cream of the crop; Ardbeg, you can't afford to kill the taste with ice.

SAD!

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2020, 18:18:34

Liquor snob lol
Just shut up and have another beer

braden Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 18:32:27

Always neat never on the rocks. Preferably out of the bottle.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2020, 19:21:20

Cognac is my second favorite, sake and tequila third, not just any tequila, I don't like it aged in any type of lumber, and I agree on the ice, save that crap for softdrinks!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 20:05:41

I csnt do sake. I was playing hearts at a friend's house in high school and drank way too fluffing much and was throwing up for hours. Haven't touched it since. Rye scotch bourbon and on occasion I might have a glass of 2% milk just to throw my intestines a curveball

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 29th 2020, 21:29:57

Ice in Lagavulin to me is like putting ketchup on Kobe beef.

braden Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 21:47:54

I'll take alberta beef over naipan any day.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2020, 23:24:24

pass the ketchup :)