Verified:

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 14th 2011, 23:42:57

I hadn't seen this in a few years, and stumbled across it.... a little gore heavy, but hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqd4aPs5WTA
Finally did the signature thing.

Evolution Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 2:04:43

I think we can all learn a lot from this.

1.) Don't walk in front of forklifts
2.) Don't lift collegues up on empty pallets no matter how funny
3.) don't take your safety hard hat off when lifting knifes with the forklift
4.) Don't get your mate to stick his hands inside the forklift as a dare
5.) When attempting to drift in a forklift make sure to secure the load you are carrying
6.) When driving a forklift whilst using a chainsaw remember to ensure that the chainsaw's safety is engaged.

They missed some basic ones:
7.) When operating a forklift only traverse elevated slopes vertically not horizontally.
8.) Don't try and drift in a forklift

I learnt the last two the hard way, its expensive when you flip a forklift :X
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

MorTcuS Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 2:24:37

My teacher made us watch this 4 years ago in a health and security meeting we had 4 years ago lol. Didnt like it then and i sure fail to see the point now lol.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Detmer Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 3:34:29

Originally posted by MorTcuS:
My teacher made us watch this 4 years ago in a health and security meeting we had 4 years ago lol. Didnt like it then and i sure fail to see the point now lol.

You didn't think that video was funny but your post was funny enough to make you laugh out loud twice? Wow.

MorTcuS Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 3:39:12

lol is a punctuation word for me.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Evolution Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 3:56:59

Maybe its funny not to laugh :X
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

ZDH Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 21:26:42

2 people have been killed this year by forklifts at the company I work for (not in the plant I work in) but same company.
-BigZ

paladin Game profile

Mar 16th 2011, 10:49:30

Originally posted by Evolution:
\
8.) Don't try and drift in a forklift

However drifting with an electric pallet jack is perfectly acceptable.....

Thank god I am not required to wear a hard hat where I work. But then again my employer is really really really cheap.
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

mrford Game profile

Mar 16th 2011, 20:55:39

You move beef jerkey

I can hardly think of a more noble death than being crushed by this fantastic treat.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Evolution Game profile

Mar 17th 2011, 1:24:28

We last time, I flipped it and somehow managed to avoid getting crushed. They had to buy a new one though :O

paladin Game profile

Mar 17th 2011, 21:00:24

I still can't believe my employer trusts me and every other lift driver with tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment yet doesn't bother drug testing us.

Edited By: paladin on Mar 18th 2011, 20:27:14
See Original Post
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

Evolution Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 2:14:40

As long as you aren't drink heavily the night before or whilst driving, or haven't taken drugs for a couple of days before operating the equipment, then its not so much of a problem.

paladin Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 8:38:17

Originally posted by Evolution:
As long as you aren't drink heavily the night before or whilst driving, or haven't taken drugs for a couple of days before operating the equipment, then its not so much of a problem.

We do have people that routinely show up blitzed out of their fluffing minds.
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

anferny Game profile

Mar 29th 2011, 7:01:32

thanks for sharing just a bit bloody

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2011, 16:52:01

keep the fluff out of Klaus' way at ALL costs !

ta, QZ - that ones going to our H&S courses ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

forkliftaccess001

Jun 4th 2012, 19:27:09

In a forum of my favorite online store there is a discussion that forklift is really hard to manage. http://www.forkliftaccessories.com

john1965

Jun 14th 2012, 0:43:41

I can say that i have learned a lot from your video most of your tips is very effective especially for me that i have always driving forklift as my job now i can be more safe.Thanks to you