Verified:

starstalker4

Aug 1st 2010, 16:35:24

graphic homosexual contact is not appropriate for facebook

teens and tweens should not be subjected to daily graphic sexual posts

until the leadership of the homosexual clan stops engaging in this practice, until the mods who regulate the forums stop encouraging the writing of homosexual forced contact posts, and until the graphic posts of the homosexual clan leadership are deleted, this site has no business being on facebook

i previously posted my concerns about this site's suitability for facebook but the response was that facebook does not care about morals and the thread died with that response
I have complained to slagpit several times about the graphic sexual content of the leaders of the homosexual clan but he has never responded to me nor adjusted the content

given this ongoing situaton, this site is R-17 at least and not facebook appropriate

when a mama grizzly checks on the sites her kid has been playing and she finds graphic homosexual LaE postings both facebook and the admins who run this site are going to be in a legal battle

i know that some people will say i am being overly moralistic but i just dont think this site is appropriate for teens until graphic sexual content is not celebrated on the forums
if you can win a game without ever fighting a battle; it is not a war game

starstalker4

Aug 1st 2010, 16:46:15

the post that prompted this suggestion was made by the gay clan's HOW whose signature is sexually explicit and who posted on the express forum

he used his (gaytool) to write on someone's forehead

i brought the post to the mod's attention and waited days and days for a response
only when i could not handle this privately did i make a public post

i brought the graphic nature of the signature to the mod's attention months ago
while we may be mostly adults now, if facebook accepts this site then teens and tweens will be attracted to this site
the thought of some of these clan leaders spending hours on line talking to tweens is scary

Edited By: starstalker4 on Aug 1st 2010, 16:51:13
See Original Post

AoS Game profile

Aug 1st 2010, 20:48:55

What? Don't make me mushroom stamp you, starstalker.

Either way, just have the admins put a clause in it that, in order to play, you must agree to. It would say that you must abide by the rules, and take all the gay sexual abuse that comes toward you, as we all know that's what it takes to become a man. It would also say that if your parents tried to sue, they could be counter sued for everything they own.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Aug 1st 2010, 21:10:04

gregg, you don't have to hang around a bunch of homosexuals if you don't want to. you're just not allowed to beat them up nor kill them to detah.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 2nd 2010, 5:16:14

To: Slagpit
Subject: now3ps latest post
Date: Jul 30th, 17:19
Message Body:
i know he is connected to lae but is this really what we want on the forum?

You messaged me once without any actionable information. I'm not going to search through 2000 posts just to find the one that offends starstalker4. Ask him politely to stop, ignore him (there's even a feature built in the forum for that), or message another moderator with a link to the message.

For the rest of it: no one under 13 is allowed to use facebook or play the game. Facebook has its own content policy that we will abide by.

By the way, if you troll on B&S again I'll find a way to solve your Lae problem that you won't like.

Edited By: Slagpit on Aug 2nd 2010, 16:37:43
See Original Post

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 5:49:59

I have proof that LaE cheats, starstalker...contact me here:

http://boards.4chan.org/b/
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 2nd 2010, 6:54:07

LOL @ pointing him to /b/
Finally did the signature thing.

trainboy Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 22:53:26

this just sounds like a homophobic rant, as a user of these forums i rarely find anything more than a /me humps (blank)

if jokes are something your offended by then thats a seperate issue but most 13yr olds will work out that this isnt a homosexual game and that it isnt serious and is available to anyone of any creed or orientation

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 23:48:24

OH MY fluff trannie!
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

locket Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 9:24:41

I dont see anything gay in laf :P just a group of guys that like to meet up for sauna parties and such...

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 4th 2010, 11:11:40

sauna?
you sure spell lemon weird....

i'm moving this thread to general talk -- it's not a bug or a suggestion.
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Havoc Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 13:48:35

Hahahaha holy fluff dude. Are you in favour of banning homosexuals from facebook too?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Twain Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 13:51:19

They are an abomination. Some random verses in the Old Testament tell me so.

starstalker4

Aug 4th 2010, 14:02:08

no

i just do not think that parents want their kids reading this stuff

if you think mothers will not react harshly to this you are wrong

this is a disaster waiting to happen

foreseeability on this problem is very high and a flippant reaction to impending litigation is dangerous

i feel like Laocoon

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 4th 2010, 14:09:37

online interactions are not rated by the ESRB.

I've never really thought of the game as homophobic or homophilic... this thread is moot
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

Havoc Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 14:10:20

Believe me you can find stuff just as bad on facebook alone. Besides, if parents are letting their 13yr old kids on facebook/--THE INTERNET-- they should know they might run into something they'd prefer them not to see.

I've played this game/browsed these forums since I was 9 and I turned out.. alright.. ;)
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

de1i Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 14:47:38

This game is homosexual of HolyMan proportions.

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 4th 2010, 15:09:04

is holyman still around at all?
i haven't seen him in such a long time....
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

rpottage Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 15:17:59

Originally posted by Havoc:
Believe me you can find stuff just as bad on facebook alone. Besides, if parents are letting their 13yr old kids on facebook/--THE INTERNET-- they should know they might run into something they'd prefer them not to see.

I've played this game/browsed these forums since I was 9 and I turned out.. alright.. ;)
Lies, lies I say.

Havoc lives inside a cage at the zoo.

mrford Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 17:26:08

Have you ever been on facebook? Some of the drama that goes down on that site make these forums look like bible school

I know you have a chubby for lae, but seriously Gregg, give it a rest. Now you are just insulting the community and the admins together. Facebook is this games only hope of growing again, and you need to get the fluff out of the way of the progress fluff man
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Chewi Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 18:35:52

Originally posted by Pangaea:
online interactions are not rated by the ESRB.

I've never really thought of the game as homophobic or homophilic... this thread is moot

You'd think differently if TOB was playing.

de1i Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 20:01:45

Originally posted by Pangaea:
is holyman still around at all?
i haven't seen him in such a long time....

No idea.

Dragonlance Game profile

Aug 6th 2010, 0:53:29

Surely whether your so called "graphic sexual content" is homo or hetero should be irrelevant?

*stands up for holyman*

Pain Game profile

Aug 6th 2010, 8:13:24

starstalker your presence on these forums makes this place homosexual. we should ban you and your 3 other personalities.

theres a swear filter on here, and id love to see someone file a lawsuit over something thier teenage kid saw on the internet. they would be laughed out of court.

retard
Your mother is a nice woman

Forgotten1

Aug 7th 2010, 23:02:04

MEATSPIN!

seriously though, link the forums to the EE accounts, then when they register for EE account, just have a clause in it.

problem solved.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

Mad Morticia Game profile

Aug 8th 2010, 2:43:39

Was a part of the Facebook community for a year for one reason only--to play two of the zynga games--and because of those two games acquired close to 3,000 friends.

What was I exposed to? Calls to blow off the head of the President of the U.S, exposure to intimate desires of pedophiles who also advocated murder of the children after the physical acts were completed, advising their "friends" to take up arms and overthrow the government, pages devoted to the glorification of a certain part of the female owner's lower sexual anatomy. I defriended these people when I happened to come by their pages but nothing was ever done about them and I am sure they still are alive and well and living in Facebook.

However, I was deleted and banned for life by this social interactive site because of my name--a name I have used on the internet for over 15 years without one complaint.

Life does go on without FB and indeed it even gets better.
Never have I seen anything on Earth sites that comes close to what is often found on FB.

Aug 8th 2010, 2:43:53

Was a part of the Facebook community for a year for one reason only--to play two of the zynga games--and because of those two games acquired close to 3,000 friends.

What was I exposed to? Calls to blow off the head of the President of the U.S, exposure to intimate desires of pedophiles who also advocated murder of the children after the physical acts were completed, advising their "friends" to take up arms and overthrow the government, pages devoted to the glorification of a certain part of the female owner's lower sexual anatomy. I defriended these people when I happened to come by their pages but nothing was ever done about them and I am sure they still are alive and well and living in Facebook.

However, I was deleted and banned for life by this social interactive site because of my name--a name I have used on the internet for over 15 years without one complaint.

Life does go on without FB and indeed it even gets better.
Never have I seen anything on Earth sites that comes close to what is often found on FB.

Edited By: Mad Morticia on Aug 8th 2010, 3:38:48. Reason: delete--double post
See Original Post

Fooglmog Game profile

Aug 8th 2010, 3:25:08

"graphic homosexual contact is not appropriate for facebook"

If I may borrow an idea from someone far smarter than I:

"i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to [mushroom stamp] people in the face over the internet".

However, until that day, I'm not sure how "graphic homosexual contact" will occur over the internet.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Aug 8th 2010, 3:40:52

sorry--it posted twice and can't figure out how to get rid of the second one.

Popcom Game profile

Aug 8th 2010, 17:18:46

fairly sure they just make you change your name, not ban you for life.
i would know.
i have had to do it 3 times now.
and i know at least 5 other people that have had "inappropriate" names who had to change them :P
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

ponderer Game profile

Aug 8th 2010, 21:38:21

plenty on facebook that is far more graphic sexually then what is posted on these forums. How many people on farmville line their avatars up behind sheep? This forum was very vanilla when I was a moderator, and appears to have continued in that vein.

As far as parents are concerned, they should be supervising their kids on the internet. If you let the internet raise your children, then they will find sexually graphic content. And if your belief structure is that your gay children should be forced to live a heterosexual life and be miserable, the internet has plenty to dissuade them of that.
m0m0rific

Aug 8th 2010, 21:58:00

Names such as mine can be inappropriate but expressing your deepest desire to rape children and then kill them is appropriate with FB.

If they find MM inappropriate, then they don't get me.

Do know why they want your real name tho--they sell your info to businesses, insurance companies, prospective employers, etc.
MadMorticia would not be appropriate for that.

Read about a woman who lost her disability checks because of some things she said on her wall.

Totally agree that parents need to supervise their children as they cruise the net but how many parents do that? So many parents these days are dead tired when they come home from their jobs (both must work to make ends meet) and so just let the kids do what they want to avoid any further hassle in their lives.

Edited By: Mad Morticia on Aug 8th 2010, 22:01:39
See Original Post

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 21st 2010, 8:31:37

oh, I'm so disappointed I didn't see this thread until now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsYGzhjXkTA
(gregg makes a cameo @ 1:41)

go cry about that to the mods, peaches.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2010, 19:45:43

i scrolled down till i saw your post NOW3P, and i must say i agree with that
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 23:43:14

I'm a helluva dancer :-)

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 24th 2010, 19:52:41

stalkerbook is the devil!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 6:48:41

no, the stalkers on stalkerbook are teh devil.

KeSSie Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 15:12:40

/me thinks that Now3p is one of the said stalkers.

:-0
EL YAY!

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 19:46:58

nah - I hate fakebook.

Why would anyone intentionally sign up for a service where idiots that you hated in HS can now try to be your "friend", only to spam you with endless game invites and idiotic status updates?

It is kinda nice for running the E2025 group though. For some sick reason, I like you guys' spam.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 27th 2010, 12:27:01

note to self, do not click links posted by members of Earth Empires.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 17:00:15

Don't even act like you didn't love it Twiz :-P