Verified:

Almighty_Zarc Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 5:18:43

Every time I think, lets give Earth another try, I remember why I don't commit to this game. I simply like playing a reselling techer who plays the market. I have no interest in clans or even dealing with others. For the first time I managed to create country at the start of the Reset and jumped up into the top ten. Stayed there for a while and just chilled out as I dropped down in the ranks. No big deal for no one is hitting for land since I am ranked so high. I am happy.
As for my farmer country that started later on, I figured, hey, I need another country to try things different. Some jerk has decided all 16 of his countries needs to farm off me. Now he has decided to kill this little farmer off.
Last time I played this game, it was still on Swirve.com and had several thousand players on the Free for All server. I do not even see 3K now. The above story is one of the biggest reasons why people stop playing this game. Why bother when someone is just gonna kill you off? And I don't want to hear about stronger defense or playing smarter for there is always someone out there that is bigger. Always.

Pain Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 7:48:04

clan servers are just that. if you dont like being part of a clan for protection stick to playing solo servers.

Your mother is a nice woman

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 10:59:03

thought we were supposed to wait till the last minute to try for top 10?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 26th 2011, 18:38:48

last set of mehul's ffa there was alot multies and idiots (some1 had fasc oilers which were 1k jets ps break) so there was more land to get.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

blid

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2011, 19:09:03

Play primary!
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Oct 27th 2011, 6:37:45

I was actually expecting condescending replies. Dibs made me chuckle (can never keep a country long enough so I went for it early for the fun of it) and blid has given me something to look into. Thanks.
As for playing on a clan server, there is always clans everywhere no matter the game or server. It's just a matter of them being open about it or not. Earth is open, so you know you are walking in to a trap if you are untagged like I play.

mrford Game profile

Oct 27th 2011, 11:50:45

its a simple truth that you really need to be in a tag on the Alliance and FFA servers. Is that unfortunate? That is open to interpretation. However, there are THREE solo servers out there, 2 of which have anyi-suicide GDI rules, and from what i am seeing in your posts, they might be better suited to you. Unless of course you have a specific suicide target, which im not saying you do, but thats the only reason i can think of that you would actually attempt to play untagged on an alliance server. You have a much higher chance at success on the solo servers. Please give them a try instead of storming off.

If FFA is really your desire, then dont play untagged, play in a solo tag or join a SMALL lazy tag. I ran a solo tag this set before FSing Ares and i was grabbed only once. What did i do right? i just ran 1 massive c/i retaller. There is always a way to do things, your first attempt didnt work. Where would the world be if everyone always rage quit on their first failed attempt?

Edited By: mrford on Oct 27th 2011, 11:52:54
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

jaabaa Game profile

Oct 28th 2011, 2:36:12

but you know how hard it it sometimes to be a small clan and get farmed set after set after set

mrford Game profile

Oct 28th 2011, 2:47:35

like i said, i ran a solo 16 country tag in FFA this set, with no pacts, and i was grabbed a total of 2 times.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2011, 12:53:24

I feel your pain, dude. I understand where your frustration comes from.

It's been happening for a long time now.

You just have tu understand that for some reason, thie game brings out the asshole in everyone that plays it, You and Me included, we just don't see it as ourselves being assholes. LOL

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Oct 28th 2011, 19:54:49

I have no intention of storming off. I do like the game. Just don't like the jerks who farm over and over again while using all 16 of their countries on me.
As for making a 16 country clan myself, I don't have the time to manage that many. I have to keep three solid ones going at most. I use Earth as a filler while I wait for things to happen in my other games that I focus on.
@mrford, thank you for the suggestion for the other servers. Guess I just didn't read the descriptions well enough. It's just too easy to piss of a random person and then have a 100+ member clan kill off all three countries because they are allies in the game. Sucks. So I deleted to stop the farming and will check out the other servers.

farmer Game profile

Oct 29th 2011, 4:02:52

business as usual

Dax Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 0:59:18

I have been playing "Earth" from when it first started, ad yet, the last few days I have NOT been able to log in...the reason a bad password...and yet IT IS THE SAME PASSWORD I HAVE USED SINCE I STARTED TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!! WHY???? and no matter what I do i can't get in to play (and just when I was going to beat a guy who is hard to beat!!!)
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Terror Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 22:09:12

I think the change you need is internal rather than external. Accept the game for what it is. People are going to hack on your countries. Anticipate that and role with it. There are clans that require very little of you to be part of their protection.