Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 22:54:55

that's gotta sting...

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 23:20:26

Wewt

but this better not mean TCU or Bosie get nat champ bids. If ur not in a BCS confrence you shouldn't get to play for the championchip
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Viceroy Game profile

Oct 10th 2010, 8:29:39

Right. That's a great way to choose. Its obvious that anyone from the Big Least deserves to automatically have more of a shot at the title than TCU, Boise St, and Utah. Wait... They do still play football in the Big East, right?

The powers that be will not allow schools from non-AQ conferences to play for the Nation Championship [Notre Dame being the exception]. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, and I'm not changing my prediction that a two loss team will play for the title again this year.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Angel1 Game profile

Oct 10th 2010, 13:11:45

Gee thanks South Caroline. Just put the target on my team's back right before they head to a stadium that has given them some issues before.

Go Buckeyes! Beat Wisconsin!

Oh and Kudos to Michigan State on beating Michigan, but you are both still lousy.
-Angel1

mrford Game profile

Oct 10th 2010, 14:15:55

If the best team you play all year is the imploding Virginia Tech, you do not deserve to play for the national championchip.

Untill a playoff is implemented, strength of schedule should be everything.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Detmer Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 17:16:51

That is the problem with the non-BCS teams. They play a bunch of slouches all year and are excited to play a BCS team. BCS teams are disappointed to play a non-BCS time. Even now where BSU is not someone that teams under-estimate, it still isn't the highlight of their schedule.

The fact that a non-BCS team in the top 14 gets a Rose Bowl seed if the Big Ten or Pac-10 champion is playing for the BCS title makes me sick.