Verified:

vern Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:08:04

great show

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:09:32

Sometimes I wish mods of games would use common sense. There is absolutely no reason for LAE to cheat, we have plenty of outside sources that can confirm logins and activity on our site, why do they always come up with crazy theories and always expect the worse, rather then just listening to common sense.

Although them doing this, does remind me of mehul and his craptacular admin prowess, so at least it feels more like earth in the early 2000s.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Dark Morbid

May 5th 2010, 17:16:27

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
Sometimes I wish mods of games would use common sense. There is absolutely no reason for LAE to cheat, we have plenty of outside sources that can confirm logins and activity on our site, why do they always come up with crazy theories and always expect the worse, rather then just listening to common sense.

Although them doing this, does remind me of mehul and his craptacular admin prowess, so at least it feels more like earth in the early 2000s.

It's ok, we got deleted based on fluff from 2 months ago. Tis all good Terry.
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:19:50

It makes me laugh that the most notorious cheater ever in the game wasn't among the ones banned.

Why becuase im the awesome!
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:20:06

PS I didn't play 2 months ago, so another bonus for me!

NOW3P Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:35:22

It seems that the easiest solution to all this would be to compare the logins from the deleted countries to IP logs from LaE's site for the same members. Not sure if mods can share that info though, given EE's privacy policies - but given the circumstances, an exception ought to be considered, at the very least to give that info to a clan leader who can check it out.

My guess is that none of the deleted member's IPs from the LaE site will match those of the IP that logged into the deleted countries since, as RaTS said, cheating in this instance really just doesn't make any sense at all, and would serve no purpose whatsoever to LaE...especially given that the countries deleted are very active players who have, for the most part, a long history in this game.

And I'm sure the LaE haters will come along to troll a LaE'er posting an alternative, but let me tell you, if it IS confirmed that LaE cheated I will be the first one out the door....I just happen to think there's still a few questions that need to be answered before it's entered into the record books.

spawn Game profile

May 5th 2010, 17:56:14

ok first of, the admins and i dont really care about FFA politics. they restarted the FFA server to please those who want to play more than one country. i help mod this server to disburden the game admins and to help the EE community, to ensure that everyone has a pleasant gaming environment.

that said, all the "LaE deletions" were based on solid ingame evidence and have nothing to do with FFA politics what so ever.
if LaE had a "reason" to cheat or not is not up to me to decide, and doesnt matter, what i know is the proof points towards them cheating.

Edited By: spawn on May 5th 2010, 18:01:30
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

jagernacht Game profile

May 5th 2010, 18:27:15

spawn - that solid, in-game evidence has been given to none of the accused :)

so until then, your words, and the words of the other mods are simply hilarious oxymorons :P
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

spawn Game profile

May 5th 2010, 18:33:22

well, if you cant trust the mods and game admins maybe you shouldnt play. we really dont have any advantage by deleting random countries
/slap iZarcon

jagernacht Game profile

May 5th 2010, 18:35:11

the advantage of instilling fear into god-fearing safe players? i was afraid of even creating a new country because if mine got re-instated, they'd be deleted.

but spawn, you'd know a lot about deleting legit countries, I think Jordan and Malykii could vouch for ya :)
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

spawn Game profile

May 5th 2010, 18:45:28

its not like they werent reinstated over my honest mistake
/slap iZarcon

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 5th 2010, 19:16:14

When mistakes are made and are proven to be mistakes, countries get reinstated.

We've already said repeatedly that the evidence will presented by the game admins shortly. You can always contact myself or a game admin if you have any questions/concerns and they will be addressed as promptly as it is appropriate to do so.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Popcom Game profile

May 5th 2010, 22:29:06

u say the acting in 24 is bad, but then say to watch the office? lolwhat?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

QM Diver Game profile

May 6th 2010, 0:07:19

Originally posted by Mad Morticia:
if we could have 16 countries, my life here on Earth would be perfect.

I really like the way you said that MM.. :O)

I agree, also... with your allying strategy...

QM

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

QM Diver Game profile

May 6th 2010, 0:24:04

Hmmmm, looks like we might have been right, in our suspicions about Donny's 'sharing', of his so called brother's countries? Donny and Billy, Nilly and Vanilly... any relation?
;o)

As I bask, in the 'pleasant gaming environment'.
Anyone have any suntan lotion?

Ahhhh!

QM
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Desperado Game profile

May 8th 2010, 17:15:10

I do, just not my passwords

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Some Guy

May 26th 2010, 17:37:30

ttt

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 26th 2010, 19:19:56

some guy you are so lame... this is pretty much irrelevant. whatever makes you happy I suppose.

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 27th 2010, 11:37:08

Haha, re-reading this brings a smile to my face. Anyone for some leftover crow or reheated humble pie?

locket Game profile

May 27th 2010, 22:52:42

Pang i would suggest that you dont waste your time with these idiots.

And DM/jager I think you should stop trying to cause fluff everywhere you go. You clearly dont want to play the game the way it is designed and thus you are not wanted by most of the players. If I were Pang I woulda banned you forever :)

jagernacht Game profile

May 28th 2010, 20:43:08

lol locket, that was like 3 weeks ago? as far as I know, DM has turned his gaming around and I've not even posted anything on the subject since i quit hehe :P

but please, do troll old news
they call meh juggsy!!!
MSN:
E-Mail:

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 29th 2010, 0:23:09

i'm closing this thread, this issue was resolved.
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com