Verified:

Desperado Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 21:05:44

#1. There was nobody to join on an FS against focus with. The only main clan that we have had issues with aside from imp is aodt. Having signed a unap with aodt before the reset, imp didn't have anybody they could piggy back into a war against focus with.

#2. Number Advantage. IMP didn't have 100 or more countries more than focus does, therefore they would have no real strength in numbers.

#3. Stock Advantage. Focus was gearing up, stocking to fund a strong FS against imp, since the beginning of June (our original FS date was planned for the 11th, but half of our clan was off that weekend for a holiday of sorts... shame imp didn't smell that one happening they woulda had an advantage.) Our FS date was planned to be this weekend, and we did it this weekend, because one of our allies, whom we have had a high level pact with since both clans formed in this server asked us for assistance.

#4. Skill Advantage. rico and dk like to preach about hoiw much better they are than we at focus are, however.. last reset for example when imp and dk were seperatethey could not fight in a war alone, twice. The first war when they were having their asses handed to them, they thanked focus for assisting. then later in the reset they piggy backed on aodt's fs on focus, because at the time aodt could not win fighting against focus, and imp and dk wouldn't stand a remote chance in a war against focus.

#5 Fear. They knew we were coming... EVERYBODY knew we were going to go after imp

There you have it ladies and gentleman

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

snawdog Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 22:18:54

How can you post that crap when the whole server knows you are full of fluff?
really.
same old Focus, find a war where 1 side is spent...and join the other..
You think no one sees this.?
sheesh

Edited By: snawdog on Jun 20th 2010, 22:21:28
ICQ 364553524
msn

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 22:25:20

All I have to say is if imp / one side is spent after less then a week of warring... I feel really bad for the war leader...

snawdog Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 22:26:26

spent vs hiding on the sidelines stocking...better?
ICQ 364553524
msn

Jun 20th 2010, 22:28:01

what ever makes you feel better you knew we were coming you tried to hide behind a bullfluff war... ps we killed like 5 countries with 800M or more cash on hand... i'm pretty sure you guys aren't spent but eh such is life.

snawdog Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 22:29:31

tee haa ..good for yall...grrr
ICQ 364553524
msn

Walding Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 22:49:32

snawdog I have to admit I was curious to why you hit Pan over Focus. I actually thought you guys should have FS focus when we FS NBK :).

Waseem Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 23:36:17

its because IMP is scared fluffless walding..
and i honestly don't know how snawdog can claim they were spent.
they declared on PAN for fluffs sake. is there a bigger group of treehuggers in this game?

Dragon Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 23:37:07

Yes. ESD is a bigger bunch of treehuggers.

snawdog Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 23:40:31

Originally posted by Waseem:
its because IMP is scared fluffless walding..
and i honestly don't know how snawdog can claim they were spent.
they declared on PAN for fluffs sake. is there a bigger group of treehuggers in this game?

Yea, you keep saying that when it was (as always) Focus hiding in the shadows stocking.
Why, i have seen your leaders on here post 2 different FS dates in the same post..
You had your shot,and you'll get another.
grrr...
ICQ 364553524
msn

Waseem Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 23:42:32

October 15th, 2010

don't say we didn't warn you :P

RaHL_DK

Jun 20th 2010, 23:57:01

I do Recall Imp with 95% restarts crushing focus or abc or whatever you want to call yourselves so bad you cried to SYN to help you

Reason's Why Focus waited till IMP was at war to Declare

1) They are the biggest joke on this server, They have absolutely no honor at all! Once again they wait until an even war is declared and is well under way then blind side one of the parties, all while trying to claim some kind of honor.

**Golf Clap** Bravo Focus, Bravo your name does fit you well

F luff O ff C ause U R S tupid

You claim to be so much better than Imp, and maybe some day you just might prove it

Set - 1 IMP DOW's on Hell Saints ... Focus Jumps in bravo *Golf clap*

Imp tag switches to SIN announces Tag change and with 95% Start-ups hits Focus/abc and Focus cries Uncle to SYN so bad until they jump in to help

Set - 2 DK and IMP Aid an Ally In an even war... Focus Jumps in Bravo *More Golf Clapping*

Set - 3 IMP, With the Restarts that are Sof DoW on Panlv, a clan with more members and higher Net .... and Tada!!! SURPRISE!!! Focus Jumps in!!!!

So your right Focus Imp is totally scared of you!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Just keep telling yourself *were not the joke of FFA, were not the joke of FFA!! Imp is scarred of us, Imp is scarred of us!!!*

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA Losers!
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

snawdog Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 0:07:50

Originally posted by RaHL_DK:
I do Recall Imp with 95% restarts crushing focus or abc or whatever you want to call yourselves so bad you cried to SYN to help you

Reason's Why Focus waited till IMP was at war to Declare

1) They are the biggest joke on this server, They have absolutely no honor at all! Once again they wait until an even war is declared and is well under way then blind side one of the parties, all while trying to claim some kind of honor.

**Golf Clap** Bravo Focus, Bravo your name does fit you well

F luff O ff C ause U R S tupid

You claim to be so much better than Imp, and maybe some day you just might prove it

Set - 1 IMP DOW's on Hell Saints ... Focus Jumps in bravo *Golf clap*

Imp tag switches to SIN announces Tag change and with 95% Start-ups hits Focus/abc and Focus cries Uncle to SYN so bad until they jump in to help

Set - 2 DK and IMP Aid an Ally In an even war... Focus Jumps in Bravo *More Golf Clapping*

Set - 3 IMP, With the Restarts that are Sof DoW on Panlv, a clan with more members and higher Net .... and Tada!!! SURPRISE!!! Focus Jumps in!!!!

So your right Focus Imp is totally scared of you!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Just keep telling yourself *were not the joke of FFA, were not the joke of FFA!! Imp is scarred of us, Imp is scarred of us!!!*

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA Losers!

uh...well...that is pretty much the 'New' history here on EE
ICQ 364553524
msn

BP Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 1:16:29

Originally posted by RaHL_DK:

Set - 3 IMP, With the Restarts that are Sof DoW on Panlv, a clan with more members and higher Net ....

Just for the record, most of SoF were NOT restarts, but coming out from vacation where they had been hiding ever since Ivan thought it was a good idea to enforce land:land retals.

No point trying to detract that IMP made a well coordinated FS and the war all but done when FoCuS joined in.
£-€

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 1:20:15

Knowing IMP and SoF, I would say at least #'s 1,2 and 3 are probably bogus. I've seen Ivan/Eric run into wars before with %50 of the members of the opposing side, and not nearly the NW with no hesitation.....that's always been one of the reasons I liked them so much.

joeskin Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 12:32:36

PANLV rules...
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

Jun 21st 2010, 13:41:35

rahl do us all a favor and learn the english language... or are you to scared? (or should I say scarred).....

Waseem Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 14:08:49

he's scurrrrrrrrrrred

RaHL_DK

Jun 21st 2010, 20:15:54

ahh poor billy boy can not refute any of the facts, but must latch on to my one spelling error, sorry some of us just are not as perfect as you r.
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

Jun 21st 2010, 20:18:41

I'm not sure what the facts are nor would I believe any "fact" you tend to toss out of your pie hole.

Every one of your posts have spelling errors that 3rd graders wouldn't make.

RaHL_DK

Jun 21st 2010, 20:20:08

and you would know huh?
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-

Fiat

Jun 21st 2010, 20:24:01

I never did like desperado much.

This whole thread is a waste of time and bandwidth

Jun 21st 2010, 20:27:07

I don't claim to know facts. I just know you guys gang banged us last set with DK breaking and asylum being there.. and well this set you are getting your ass handed to you.

It's a game... a war game... I'm having fun. I had fun last set when most of mine died and I had restarts too. so don't give me "oh it's only fun on the winning side bull"

Fiat

Jun 21st 2010, 20:33:35

"and well this set you are getting your ass handed to you. "

I keep reading on there the only way that happens is when you slip into war later.

Someone correct me if this is incorrect.

Jun 21st 2010, 20:37:30

Eh you guys ran from the "even" Focus vs Pan war. You would of been handled, why else would you go to SOF looking to jump in a pan war with them..

If it's truly over 3 grabs in 2 weeks then you guys do belong with SOF trying to enforce some bullfluff no grabbing policy.

But eh you could always let Rahl dissolve your clan and merge it into SOF so you can be the ultimate ass kissers, maybe he can be Head FA then! Or does that only happen with DK ?

Fiat

Jun 21st 2010, 20:40:36

This is the second time you have dodged a question/statement with unrelated issues.

You lost me at "you guys".

Jun 21st 2010, 20:46:42

Um don't see a ? pal and I corrected you because you were incorrect and it was related.

To clear up my answer and make it Fiat proof. I was stating we had to "slip into a "late" war" because you guys ran from our 1v1 not "late" war.

Are you taking USIMP's Thunders medicine again?

Some Guy

Jun 21st 2010, 20:49:17

BJ reminds me a Bopper.

Classless, uninformed and uneducated.

Jun 21st 2010, 20:50:35

What ever makes you feel better some guy. Do you even play this game or just pretend to be in different clans?

Some Guy

Jun 21st 2010, 20:51:45

Case in point.

I think south park made an episode about you.