Verified:

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

May 20th 2010, 19:22:50

Really wth is the point of all this flufftalking about SYN. How long ago was everything that happened and yet people still keep bringing it up.

Like Desp who the hell are you to try to use as a insult when you say congrats on being the new syn. Last set i took all kinds of fluff when we decided to save you from being the new nbk. So you hit us when were down because of fluff LAE did which we now know. And you think you have the right to talk fluff.

And DK ya your from syn and all but you dont have to talk fluff either. Because if thats the case im a loyal to the clans im in. And syn has every possiblity to be back next set. Even if im the only one in it.

Syn hasnt been apart of anything in a while. So how about you guys just stop trying to drag the name in the mud and use it as a insult.

you dont talk fluff about DK getting taggkilled or NBK or IMP or anyone else. So what makes us so damn special. Are you guys to scared to talk fluff to AODT about getting tag killed?

Some Guy

May 20th 2010, 20:02:46

You suck. Like really suck.

Now go away.

Edited By: Some Guy on May 20th 2010, 20:04:07

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

May 20th 2010, 20:12:20

Some guy make some fluffing countries so i can kill them. I mean seriously. Do you have a fluffing life. You sit on your fluffing computer all day and make useless comments that have absolutely no purpose except to prove you are a god damn idiot.

Do me a favor.
1) walk outside in the sun
2) Work on getting a life
3) Get a wife or a husband w/e you perfer.
4) Make some little more baby trolls
5) And learn to stay out of fluff that you have no reason to be in

General TwizTid

May 20th 2010, 20:23:17

Congratz on being the new syn AoDT.

happy?
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

General TwizTid

May 20th 2010, 20:35:46

nah... your too boring :p
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!