Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 14:34:09

It's been too long and I've killed too many brain cells over the years to be able to remember.... You should see the little bastards. I have, like, 3 left, and two of them are doing CPR on the other one.

Anyways, Country X has various amounts of every commodity and tech for sale ON the market. Not en route, but ON the market.

Country X gets smoked like a cheap cigar. What happens to the goods and tech? Does it all stay on the market or does it vanish when the country dies?

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 14:37:53

If the goods sell, the money goes towards paying for the dead country's funeral expenses.

Whatever doesn't sell gets thrown in the country's coffin just before burial.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ICe Man

Jun 17th 2010, 14:38:41

It comes back if the country is "there" long enough -- You can actually steal it via spy ops ;) --- Once country is removed from system the goods are gone for good
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 14:40:10

I just said that...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ICe Man

Jun 17th 2010, 14:41:19

I tabbed this screen open, typed my response... tabbed to where I was chatting real quick, then hit enter :P

You stoled teh thundah!~ (Edit -- Forget my "n" in "Thundah")

Edited By: ICe Man on Jun 17th 2010, 14:41:48
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

mask

Jun 17th 2010, 14:46:46

""If the goods sell, the money goes towards paying for the dead country's funeral expenses.

Whatever doesn't sell gets thrown in the country's coffin just before burial. ""

LOL, nice touch and they say FFA has no heart...

Dragon Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 15:57:19

When you start a post out describing how your brain cells are doing CPR on each other, it sets a tone.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 17th 2010, 16:55:51

It gets even better. What I actually posted was much more professional than what your dying brain cells interpreted it as...

BP Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 1:57:17

Test for yourself, Titanium... plenty of dead for you to hit ;)

Edited By: BP on Jun 18th 2010, 1:57:30
£-€