Verified:

TCOFYA

Jul 24th 2010, 16:08:00

Ik hoorde dat jullie opnieuw spelen. Neem eventjes contact met me op als jullie tijd hebben. Ik zit nooit meer op msn, maar stuur een mail: :D

TCO

Sandman Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 16:55:18

Yet more bot runners return.

DM Game profile

Patron

Jul 24th 2010, 16:56:12

lol @ Sandman. You're like a fluff stain on the face of EE.

Let's bring up some fluff from 5 yrs ago while your at it.

Sandman Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 16:57:14

Hey if Osissy says so it must be true. ;)

Popcom Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 22:21:04

i agree with DM lol

TCO/Knup/Orion FTW

1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Skystormers Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 7:12:48

msn is zo jaren zero
Want to stay right here
till the end of time
till the earth stops turning
Goreckii - Lamb

joeskin Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 8:36:44

I taught orion/knup play in nbk :)

TTTakers :)
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

DM Game profile

Patron

Jul 27th 2010, 13:23:25

Originally posted by Sandman:

You must be in NBK. Are you attached to QM's wiener? You sound just like him. It has to be true, you're the only 2 morons still stuck in 2003.

I mean, don't get me wrong, times were better then. I'm sure you were still living in your mothers basement at the time and had high hopes to leave one day and conquer the management position for the local copy/print store.

Alas, now it is 2010 and you've upgraded to grandma's basement and still work at McDonalds. Listen man, I understand your frustrations. I mean, after all, if it wasn't for the internet, where would you feel special at?

No hard feelings sweetie.

Sandman Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 17:10:36

Originally posted by DM:

You must be in NBK. Are you attached to QM's wiener? You sound just like him. It has to be true, you're the only 2 morons still stuck in 2003.

I mean, don't get me wrong, times were better then. I'm sure you were still living in your mothers basement at the time and had high hopes to leave one day and conquer the management position for the local copy/print store.

Alas, now it is 2010 and you've upgraded to grandma's basement and still work at McDonalds. Listen man, I understand your frustrations. I mean, after all, if it wasn't for the internet, where would you feel special at?

Unlike you osissy I don't live in my moms basement in vegas. Another thing I don't do is abuse my site privleges like you do. You're the only ass I know that once you get site access you put in several scripts for "backdoor" entry after you get booted from the site. You can't be trusted to not screw your mom or anyone else that gives you an opening.

gambit Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 18:37:53

Originally posted by TCOFYA:
Ik hoorde dat jullie opnieuw spelen. Neem eventjes contact met me op als jullie tijd hebben. Ik zit nooit meer op msn, maar stuur een mail: :D

TCO

well... im not exactly sure what you are saying...

but i do know that you are still a dirty little hoe :P

Originally posted by joeskin:
I taught orion/knup play in nbk :)

TTTakers :)

orion/knup do not play currently... they are not hiding in NBK... i dont think... :P

Originally posted by DM:

actually, hes in aodt... or what was aodt...

and what is wrong with qm's wiener?
Natural Born Killer

DM Game profile

Patron

Jul 27th 2010, 22:15:06

Originally posted by DM:

Unlike you osissy I don't live in my moms basement in vegas. Another thing I don't do is abuse my site privleges like you do. You're the only ass I know that once you get site access you put in several scripts for "backdoor" entry after you get booted from the site. You can't be trusted to not screw your mom or anyone else that gives you an opening.

Backdoor scripts? lol. What a moron. Coming up with false information the only thing you can come up with after that blow? -- haha. You must be Bopper. Welcome to EE.

Sandman Game profile

Jul 28th 2010, 0:28:01

Originally posted by DM:
Originally posted by DM:

Backdoor scripts? lol. What a moron. Coming up with false information the only thing you can come up with after that blow? -- haha. You must be Bopper. Welcome to EE.

Gee, did you screw so many that you forgot who when? I'll give you a hint. One of the guys you screwed with your "backdoor" scripts used to host the free clan server known as ezclan. Not to mention that you would give people access to clan sites when they did not belong to the clan or belong going into the site using your admin backdoor scripts. You'd steal the candy from a baby cause you could. You could put trojans on someones computer just by talking with them on AIM, MSN, ICQ, or mIRC. You've been caught many times screwing people over with scripts. Why are you no longer associated with EE? More dirty bullsh1t? Don't deny it, you're a piece of pond scum and always will be one.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jul 28th 2010, 3:20:36

Nuff nuff... lets put our fluffs away for a second... wait... are we comparing?

DM Game profile

Patron

Jul 28th 2010, 13:44:03

Originally posted by DM:
Originally posted by DM:

Gee, did you screw so many that you forgot who when? I'll give you a hint. One of the guys you screwed with your "backdoor" scripts used to host the free clan server known as ezclan. Not to mention that you would give people access to clan sites when they did not belong to the clan or belong going into the site using your admin backdoor scripts. You'd steal the candy from a baby cause you could. You could put trojans on someones computer just by talking with them on AIM, MSN, ICQ, or mIRC. You've been caught many times screwing people over with scripts. Why are you no longer associated with EE? More dirty bullsh1t? Don't deny it, you're a piece of pond scum and always will be one.

Ya asshole, I think you've got me mixed up with ThunderMage. As I stated before, if you're going to attempt to bash someone, get your facts straight. I've never put "backdoor" scripts into anything.

Let's give you a lesson in general logics.
1. EzClan was in MIVA, I am a php/mysql programmer.
2. Show me ONE person that I supposed put Trojans on their computer.
3. I never was associated with EE to begin with. I mearly offered to make the forums. I've never been/nor did I ever plan on working on the game.
4. Never did I have access to anything but the testing directory for my own testing environment for the forums.

So now that you've once again been called out on YOUR bullfluff, I'll patiently wait for your next full of fluff reply.

Sandman Game profile

Jul 28th 2010, 16:56:17

Originally posted by DM:
Originally posted by DM:
Originally posted by DM:

Ya asshole, I think you've got me mixed up with ThunderMage. As I stated before, if you're going to attempt to bash someone, get your facts straight. I've never put "backdoor" scripts into anything.

Let's give you a lesson in general logics.
1. EzClan was in MIVA, I am a php/mysql programmer.
2. Show me ONE person that I supposed put Trojans on their computer.
3. I never was associated with EE to begin with. I mearly offered to make the forums. I've never been/nor did I ever plan on working on the game.
4. Never did I have access to anything but the testing directory for my own testing environment for the forums.

So now that you've once again been called out on YOUR bullfluff, I'll patiently wait for your next full of fluff reply.

Ok, so you wanna talk lessons. How about this one. I was one of the people you sent a trojan to using AIM. There were several others. I caught it right away so it didn't cause me any problems. Others weren't as lucky or knowlegeable as I was. In fact I helped out in finding the scripts you used to access ezclan sites AFTER you were booted from the sites. I showed inferno 1 of the codes you were using, he went through ezclan and found 3 different scripts you had planted. All of them were different ways for you to access ezclan sites. I won't elaborate any more than what I've already said up to this point. You're a scumbag, a smart one but, still a scumbag.

DM Game profile

Patron

Jul 28th 2010, 19:08:26

Once again dumbass, ThunderMage is the person your referring too. If need be, check at-archive.

But, you knew that to begin with because you know everything. You're just to far into inserting your foot into your mouth to take it out and admit you're wrong. So as I stated before, I'll be patiently waiting for a logical response once again.

DM Game profile

Patron

Jul 28th 2010, 19:10:57

And also, I never had EzClan access. I purchased my OWN domain and bought my own set of EzClan scripts from Inferno, which was pdm2025.com which I sold to Killer2. You knew that too huh?

For someone hiding under a fake name, you sure don't know much about anything. No wonder you chose a new nick to post with. Your facts are about as crooked as they can be.

Twain Game profile

Jul 28th 2010, 19:49:02

So, how about the weather? Man, it's been HOT here!

QM Diver Game profile

Aug 8th 2010, 0:05:44

Even I, get tired of looking at my wiener..
Besides the slow natural curve, nothing's attached..
So, it would be good if you leave my wiener out of your pissin' contest, eh?
Oh, umm, What TCO said...

QM Diver
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Fiat

Aug 8th 2010, 1:59:35

I dont remember what happened yesterday.

jagernacht Game profile

Aug 8th 2010, 20:09:12

sandman just got PWND
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

DM Game profile

Patron

Aug 9th 2010, 0:29:14

Originally posted by QM Diver:
Even I, get tired of looking at my wiener..
Besides the slow natural curve, nothing's attached..
So, it would be good if you leave my wiener out of your pissin' contest, eh?
Oh, umm, What TCO said...

QM Diver

God I love you sometimes!.... Made me laugh.. Thanks. =)