Verified:

Desperado Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 13:08:27

I'd like to send my buddy a text message without his god damn girlfriend replying to what i send him... from his phone!

discuss!

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 13:10:01

"Dude, your girlfriend is a fluff. You were right in thinking aboot dumping her."

GF gone for good within a couple minutes.

Hello Friend!

Desperado Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 13:26:17

That wouldn't work out well though

phone's on her plan lol

pants antler

snawdog Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 13:35:46

"Man ,that thing you and i done last night was wild,first time i had ever done that.I have never pumped my fists so hard or so fast in my life!!"

(went to a boxing match)...tee hee
ICQ 364553524
msn

QM Diver Game profile

Jun 18th 2010, 14:06:48

Well, that's prolly a double edged sword, JaT..
In one way, you don't wanna disrespect your friend by informing him of her, knowing that she's gonna see the message... and...
If Despy asks his pal's GF, to 'butt out!' of his pal's and Despy's personal communications.... And she doesn't comply? Or perhaps she even ends up replying to his IMs to his friend, just for spite?...
GRRRR!

Then it's time to come clean to his pal, privately of course......
Something like...
"Dude! Unless this chick is your personal secretary or somefluff, You might wanna stop her from invading not only yours, but my privacy as well, by This is bullfluff, from where I sit!
Did you know you look like a damn pretzel lately, all wrapped around her finger? Maybe the next gift you get for her should be a cell phone, exclusively for her, eh?
===========================================

I don't appreciate when some women seem to take over half of the ownership over a guy. I wasn't even smart enough to see it was happening to me, once.... But then, since my little brain was sucking so much blood from my other brain, I wasn't able to think straight, or realize the whipping I was receiving.... ;o) It took a good friend and about 3 months to un fluff that brain wash..
I sure didn't want to hear about what my pal had to say about her either.. I think it was when this girl told me I wasn't going to go to this club and play music.. HAAAAAA.. She quickly went from my 'A' list, to my 'fluff' list!

Mine is certainly not the best advice. Relationships are something I just had a lot of.. Prolly cuz I was basically.......
a whore!

Good luck Despy..!

QM

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

azmodii Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 0:25:08

Lol.. Yea QM has a real good point there. Controlling Women can only bring about one thing. Is your friend happy with her? Or is there some thing deep down that says.. "Hey fluff! I'm sick of your fluff!"

Maybe have a chat with your mate and say "Wake the fluff up and smell the garbage!"

Again, its your choice to take the advice or not :D
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

kemo Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 1:51:36

get real personal with her about your rectal ventrilliquism problems or something. shell stop eventually

the other day i was tryin to figure out a combination lock and nobody i texted had any clue either
all praised to ra

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 4:37:33

"So do you still wanna try and have that three way with your lady? I got the rufies."

or if you just want her to quit looking, just send him messages about all the fluff you did at the titty bar last night (without him, cuz he's whooped, of course)....she'll be so disgusted she'll give up.

General TwizTid

Jun 19th 2010, 5:36:54

"Dude, when are you going to tell her about the chick you text from this number?"
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

General TwizTid

Jun 19th 2010, 5:42:38

Got this off my drunk texts:

"I just got home. Seriously all I remember is taking out my contacts and putting your balls in my mouth."

Send your friend that haha
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Desperado Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 2:41:05

lmao

pants antler

joeskin Game profile

Jun 20th 2010, 2:46:21

come out and play
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B