Verified:

goirkim Game profile

May 14th 2015, 10:46:04

How to trade between aliance? Can someone teach me.

mrford Game profile

May 14th 2015, 13:47:10

Trade what?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

goirkim Game profile

May 14th 2015, 13:49:41

trade troops. like the market that trade.

mrford Game profile

May 14th 2015, 13:56:09

You can send FA packages containing troops directly to a country. 10% at a time every 20 hours As long as the country you are sending aid to isn't more than 50% larger than the country sending the goods

Other than that you would have to try to manipulate the market, and with a good like troops it would be difficult. I'm not too sure I know exactly what you want to do.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

May 14th 2015, 14:40:44

why do you want to do that?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Twain Game profile

May 14th 2015, 15:09:14

Originally posted by mrford:
You can send FA packages containing troops directly to a country. 10% at a time every 20 hours As long as the country you are sending aid to isn't more than 50% larger than the country sending the goods

Other than that you would have to try to manipulate the market, and with a good like troops it would be difficult. I'm not too sure I know exactly what you want to do.

Pretty much this. In addition to the 10% rule, you also can't send FA to countries significantly larger than you (I forget the exact amount, 50% bigger? Someone will correct me if I'm wrong).

If you're just trying to build one country up, people have been taking steps to do that since the beginning, and there's meant to be some difficulty in just transferring all your goods to one country, so generally, you either have to do it at a slow and steady pace (like sending foreign aid packages of food each day, day after day, or you have to find other riskier ways of transferring through the market. Problem there is that everyone has access to the public market, so you have to be fairly clever in order to make that work.

Now, if all you need to do is send foreign aid to help out a country that's been attacked or that isn't doing as well, then you just need to find the foreign aid tab. If that's all it is, it's simple. It's just if you're trying to make one really big country by transferring, then it's a bit more complicated than just transferring everything to your best country.

mrford Game profile

May 14th 2015, 15:27:54

Lol twain I talked about the 50% limit in the post you quoted!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Twain Game profile

May 22nd 2015, 1:00:27

Originally posted by mrford:
Lol twain I talked about the 50% limit in the post you quoted!

lol. oops.