Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 0:49:18

You might want to detag. Despite my warnings against prosecuting a war against a largely defenseless and inactive clan, EOEA has decided that they can not only take advantage of the server's good will, but also spit in its face.

There will obviously be repercussions should you choose to remain tagged ESD. This is not your war but if you feel like dumping missiles against cowards, stay tagged.

Should you decide to untag, I certainly won't hold it against you. It's not YOUR mission to punish idiots who take advantage of peoples' good will. It's mine.

EOEA - ESD countries between the numbers 816 and 839 will probably be the only ones hitting you. If you're lucky. You lot are on my list. Forever.

Thunder Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 9:10:00

IF ESD would like LaE assistance...you only have but to do 6 backspins...plant 3 rows of sweet potatoes
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

azmodii Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 10:41:51

Despite your warnings? The fs stopped when your attacks were noticed dragon. Get your facts straight idiot.

- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

General TwizTid

Jul 3rd 2010, 11:10:26

Woah now..... whats with the hostility? I dont see Donny here!
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!