Verified:

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:21:19

I've been looking at the news of some of the deleted countries and there were definitely shady things going on.

I'll start with DM's countries as I know his numbers, he is 171-185

#179, his biggest country.

On April 4th he hits an out of string country three times. #2135
Two minutes later #2135 hits #179 for DR.

On April 7th #179 hits another string #1427. And again #1427 hits #179 for DR.

April 11th same thing with #1696.

April 16th same thing with #2143. This one is part of the same string as the first ones (2135-2149)

If you look at all of DM's countries you will find similar out of string hits.

Now lets look at the farms.

#2135 was hit by Juggle mah nuts #206, Mehul got LaEd #2288. I'm assuming #206 is Jagernacht. It is interesting to note #2288 string of countries were not deleted.

#1427 another DM farm was also hit by juggle mah nuts (#206) and Mehul got LaEd (#2274) (MehuLaEd).

This stuff goes on and on and on...

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:25:13

What about the part where Focus hits a few of DM's farms.. is he playing the focus countries as well... that I happen to know are being played by Crippy?

Dark Morbid

May 6th 2010, 16:25:26

And how are you certain those are my countries?
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:25:57

Did LaE at any time owe FoCuS reps?

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:26:42

Originally posted by Dark Morbid:
And how are you certain those are my countries?

You went nuking with them right before they were deleted. Remember nuking IMP and AoDT?

May 6th 2010, 16:27:00

No we don't owe Crip any reps... or focus at all.

you will see there are a few cases of Crip farming DM....

OMG MULTI someone who owned one string let someone who owned another string hit them!

joe2 Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:27:30

not to mention what is wrong with interclan farming? I thought this was acceptable on FFA?

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:29:12

Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:

OMG MULTI someone who owned one string let someone who owned another string hit them!

There are at least three strings of real players hitting three strings of fake farm accounts, and right after they get farmed the farm accounts hit back for DR.

May 6th 2010, 16:29:20

Nothing wrong with it. Rico just has a problem believing that anyone farming farms that aren't theres is a multi.

May 6th 2010, 16:30:05

I've seen the same activity within the same string... why not put your fat countries into dr?

NOW3P Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:30:22

You forgot #44 hitting those countries for nearly 20k acres - but maybe that's because it's a legitimate country that didn't get deleted either, and would only point to DM giving away land to fellow players instead of some massive internal cheating conspiracy?

You guys do realize that these guys (DM, Jager, etc) are chatting in IRC and playing fun little (LEGAL) NW/war games all the time, right? There may well be cheating going on in LaE, but this is most definitely not one of those instances

Edited By: NOW3P on May 6th 2010, 16:31:40

May 6th 2010, 16:30:34

As long as those fat countries aren't two stepping there is nothing wrong with tossing them into DR...

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:31:05

Well they were deleted for it weren't they. So obviously the admins take my side.

joe2 Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:32:09

why dont we just grab rico's countries that way he understands taht just because you farm someone doesnt mean that the second string is run by you....oh wait...common sense doesnt fly here

NOW3P Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:32:22

No Rico, only a couple of the strings that you mentioned were deleted....several others are still playing.

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:34:28

I don't know how you guys don't see it, but those farms are all run by DM using a proxie.

joe2 Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:35:56

I dont really know DM from adam, but I know quite a bit about computers and proxies, and I know that there is no way that you could know if DM was using a proxie unless you have uber powers here...do you?

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:37:09

Originally posted by joe2:
I dont really know DM from adam, but I know quite a bit about computers and proxies, and I know that there is no way that you could know if DM was using a proxie unless you have uber powers here...do you?

I know the admins know.

Dark Morbid

May 6th 2010, 16:37:21

Well, Rico is fag buddies with Prime, who logged into our site after obtaining llaars username/password through a security flawed boxcar where you can change your cookie on boxcar and be another user and view all their messages and perms.
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

joe2 Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:38:54

rico, you are fully speculating on what the mods know exactly, and in doing so you are making yourself and indirectly your clan look like a bunch of douches. Maybe you don't see that?

May 6th 2010, 16:40:17

DM who owns that BC site anyway can we get that thing deleted and all its content please. it's pretty obvious that its been nothing but problems. Also its very weak as Prime has pretty much been able to do anything in wants in any site he wants.

Boxcar admins don't care to fix or rectify or even look into it. How can we get all of that deleted?

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:41:16

Originally posted by joe2:
rico, you are fully speculating on what the mods know exactly, and in doing so you are making yourself and indirectly your clan look like a bunch of douches. Maybe you don't see that?

My clan is about to be jumped by LaE because they cheated and are looking for someone to take it out on. I'm just calling them out on the fluff they have been doing all along.

joe2 Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:42:30

why doesnt your clan grow a pair and FS if they think thats whats happening?

Some Guy

May 6th 2010, 16:43:08

No we don't owe Crip any reps... or focus at all.

you will see there are a few cases of Crip farming DM....

I'm sure that's exactly why they deleted you.

/sarcasm

Dark Morbid

May 6th 2010, 16:44:54

DM who owns that BC site anyway can we get that thing deleted and all its content please. it's pretty obvious that its been nothing but problems. Also its very weak as Prime has pretty much been able to do anything in wants in any site he wants.

Boxcar admins don't care to fix or rectify or even look into it. How can we get all of that deleted?

Deleted.

May 6th 2010, 16:50:32

Rico regardless of the outcome of this investigation this whole thing stinks of IMP. Prime made a bed and he is going to do what Prime does best and turn tail out of here.

I'm not making any threats as I don't have any power too.

But I assure you if I did IMP wouldn't be able to get OOP alive for as long as I have the power to do it. As many sets as it takes to have you guys all act like Prime and change names and even tag. Even then better be good at hiding where ever you end up.

Prime constantly runs nothing can be done to him. But if I had it my way his pals would do the paying for him. He's such a good friend to you guys hopefully he will start making multies again like he got busted with in the begining of the set.

Thanks,
Billyjoe

Dark Morbid

May 6th 2010, 16:55:50

It's funny, Prime is digging a deeper grave then he knows and it's not LaE he has to be worried about. To bad he thinks he is ok since he went crying to the admins. Little does he know, they used him the same way they used me with making these forums.

They will get what they want and then kick your ass to the curb. Hope you liked what you saw on the site. I spent some time making it so cool =)

Some Guy

May 6th 2010, 16:57:28

But I assure you if I did IMP wouldn't be able to get OOP alive for as long as I have the power to do it. As many sets as it takes to have you guys all act like Prime and change names and even tag. Even then better be good at hiding where ever you end up.

Prime constantly runs nothing can be done to him. But if I had it my way his pals would do the paying for him. He's such a good friend to you guys hopefully he will start making multies again like he got busted with in the begining of the set.

Thanks,
Billyjoe

Raise your hand if you have seen this AT LEAST 20 times while playing this game in the last decade regarding IMP.

I literally laughed at my desk.

I hope you piss dudeman off enough that he rushes the 72 hours and posts what he has for all you to see.

I also hope when Prim gets on he adds you to his list of people hes going to bend over his knee and spank like a misbehaved kid in the mall.

Haven't you guys learned anything?

Edited By: Some Guy on May 6th 2010, 16:58:34

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 16:57:57

The evidence is there of LaE leaders cheating. You just refuse to believe it.

There, I'm done on this subject. If you want to blame IMP for your leaders cheating... fine, bring it. What I know is that the truth is on our side.

Dark Morbid

May 6th 2010, 16:59:25

Truth on IMP's side?

Like some guy just, In my decade of being here, I've seen IMP post that comment AT LEAST 20 times =)

Some Guy

May 6th 2010, 17:00:40

Originally posted by Dark Morbid:
It's funny, Prime is digging a deeper grave then he knows and it's not LaE he has to be worried about. To bad he thinks he is ok since he went crying to the admins. Little does he know, they used him the same way they used me with making these forums.

They will get what they want and then kick your ass to the curb. Hope you liked what you saw on the site. I spent some time making it so cool =)

Is this an admission of guilt? Would there be something prim would need to tell the admins?

hmmm

Edited By: Some Guy on May 6th 2010, 17:01:25

joe2 Game profile

May 6th 2010, 17:02:12

Originally posted by Rico:
The evidence is there of LaE leaders cheating. You just refuse to believe it.

There, I'm done on this subject. If you want to blame IMP for your leaders cheating... fine, bring it. What I know is that the truth is on our side.

Obviously you arent "done" on the subject or you wouldnt have started this thread. You don't have any more proof that LAE leaders cheated than they have that they didn't cheat.

Saying "they got deleted obviously they were cheating" is pure BS and you know that. Heck we just got through discussing deletions from people logging in via their blackberry. Did they cheat? no but they got deleted (then reinstated nice job mods on catching it) But really there is no black and white here. The fact that you support prime makes you look stupid for trying to claim LAE is wrong and you have the truth on your side!! I guess if we consider the truth only exists in our own mind sure...have a ball because youa re the truth bearer!

Dark Morbid

May 6th 2010, 17:02:16

How so? I simply stated that I hope he enjoyed the EzClone site as I spent alot of time on it. I remember him posting a month ago about wanting to see a demo, I guess he couldn't wait for me to make one

May 6th 2010, 17:02:18

A remember the regardless of outcome.. I say that because at every turn you guys are here running your mouth and posting stuff under other names etc. No matter what posts gets put up someone from IMP has to toss their two cents in.

IMP leadership cheated got caught - who cares!

If it turns out LAE leadership cheated got caught - again who cares!

I'm just letting you know that you guys appear to be all to vocal and willing around any topic that has us in it. I'm not a fan of that.

That is all!

"dude man" won't post anything he will just keep making lame posts about everything he has and changing forums names. I don't think he's hiding, I think he takes grandma's medicine and thinks he is different people all the time.

Some Guy

May 6th 2010, 17:05:55

English...Do you speak it?

I'm not IMP by the way

"If it turns out LAE leadership cheated got caught - again who cares!"
--I think you do. Didn't you say you would leave LaE and maybe the game?

Perhaps grandma has been slipping you her meds too?

Edited By: Some Guy on May 6th 2010, 17:06:55

joe2 Game profile

May 6th 2010, 17:06:24

Originally posted by Some Guy:
English...Do you speak it?

I'm not IMP by the way

commom sense...do you have it?

May 6th 2010, 17:10:16

If it turns out they are running multies and its proven to me I assure you I will probably leave both the game and LAE.

As I'm only here because Ice is one hell of a recruiter he has brought like 6 or 7 old players (probably more) back to this game.

I play with honor. If LAE = dishonorable and it's proven to me i'm out.

but simply one IP logged into and didn't play several accounts doesn't prove to me anything at all.

Kill4Free Game profile

May 6th 2010, 17:16:36

If Prime did hack into boxcar, and viewed everyones accounts. Either the username/password was posted somewhere on the site, which is not allowed.
Or most of the leadership of LAE used the same logins and usernames for their Boxcar account, as they did for EE. Not to mention that the consensus seems to be you can't view someone's boxcar password at any stage.
The part that I question about the hacking story, is that most of countries that were "hacked" belonged to the LAE leadership.
So in other words, out of everyone in LAE, most of the new players were more security conscious then the vets who have been playing this game for years?

What I suspect is that on the LAE leaderboards somewhere, was a list of logins for farm accounts, as well as main logins for the real 15 that people had in case someone needed to stonewall it. They assumed that using good quality Proxies would be safe from IP detection. Then someone did 'hack' into boxcar, saw the list, then logged into all of those countries to get them deleted. As I very much doubt 1 person from LAE would log into all of them in a row for no reason.

Edited By: Kill4Free on May 6th 2010, 17:17:56
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

May 6th 2010, 17:23:26

Basically one of the issues that muddy this up is to set up peoples access DM asked people to send him an insite (BC) message with their desired user/pass because the application process wasn't complete.

I'm pretty sure although DM deleted the requests he recieved the sender didn't delete their sent message. So when someone got into the boxcar site they were able to see all the sent mails one way or another. then logged into them one after another etc.

I was ok because (A) i don't use the same login/pw for game and site and (B) i set my account up with DM via aim... So I think alot of people that did nothing wrong but had a weak user/password. just got cut out of this set...

If this thing stays at a stalemate until the end of the set which I'm assuming it will. I hope that they return and I guess set up a brandnew account or what ever so next set the admins don't go through last sets detail and ban them again for the same thing.

Kill4Free Game profile

May 6th 2010, 17:42:54

I know what you are saying dude, but using same username and pass is something a newb would do. For the most part, newb member countries were not deleted. They mostly belonged to the few people we can almost guarantee would not make that mistake, who have been playing this for years.
And DM wouldn't message himself his own pass and username either.
I still think that something along the lines of what I explained is what actually happened.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

May 6th 2010, 17:48:10

DM's deletions weren't part of the other issue or so the mods have said. DM's deletion was related to his ip matching something from a previous set or something or other.

They didn't have DM's log in i'm guessing.

And not everyone know how to securely use the internet. fluff until I was 18 I just used my favorite sports stars name and number for every single password.... It doesn't matter how old or young or experienced you are. People are creatues of habit they love to have to only remember 1 user 1 pw for everything!

I bet if who ever obtained their user/pw tried several credit card websites they probably could of logged into someones account.

people love using the same user/pw less memory required.

snawdog Game profile

May 6th 2010, 18:28:16

Thanks,
Billyjoe

So by that logic if LaE did cheat,then you should be hunted down and killed OOP every set?
Man, this game has UNLIMITED restarts..bring it..
ICQ 364553524
msn

May 6th 2010, 18:32:42

If I rule the world correct snawdog. I don't, but I do enjoy oop wars so I say if you have the balls bring it!

If nothing else it will be more fun than this 15-20 mil NW casher set too big to hit anything.

Also remember I'm still under the persausion that cheating hasn't been proved one way or the other.

jagernacht Game profile

May 6th 2010, 18:48:19

well you see snawdog, we don't need to post the threads that were delivered to us of IMP going apefluff crazy when they realized that hidemyass.com wasn't working (after some admin interaction to prevent sites like that from being used)... so if you believe that IMP is clean, bask in the glory that is IMP. in the end, what rico and primeval did is beyond what any gamer should do for a game... but the admins won't do anything because they enjoy the double-sidedness of becoming involved with the SOL-server DDoSing but hate to help fix a security issue with their cookies.

just goes to show you how committed pang is to making sure this game flops just like e2025 :D
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

May 6th 2010, 18:49:36

Jager you be nice!

snawdog Game profile

May 6th 2010, 18:58:21

I will tell you now, i HATE cheats, all anyone has to do is show me proof of any of the leaders in IMP cheated and i'm out of there..It's that simple.[edit below]

And be glad to do it...

Edited By: snawdog on May 6th 2010, 18:58:57
ICQ 364553524
msn

Rico Game profile

May 6th 2010, 19:02:31

I'm a completely legit player.

Some Guy

May 6th 2010, 19:09:19

That's it! These guys want their own game to fail.

And even if they didn't, they should know that deleting an alliance that cheats in order to make the alliances completely lopsided in their favor would certainly bury the game fast!

By George, you've got it old chap!

May 6th 2010, 19:21:27

I'm not stirring anything but if you recall IMP got deleted by about 60-75 countries begining of the set... don't know whats up with that but if everyone is saying deleted countries = cheating then I guess they already got caught cheating....

May 6th 2010, 19:24:44

I'm not expecting you to leave IMP but it is a bold statement that you would if they got caught cheating and they already did.