Verified:

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 6:02:13

The stonewalling you guys have been unbelievably good at, cannot be done without some sort of help, besides the claims Donny has made with $xx.00 + in messages posted to AoDT members.

It might be time to tell us all about this spy bot being used by at least one of your members? This thing alerts a member if his country is being spied, which makes much more sense and explains the very unreal stonewalling by your crew.

If this something that is against the rules, then it should not be used.

Perhaps you have some insight, Maki, about this little fluff of a bot??

QM Diver
NBK VP

Edited By: QM Diver on Apr 19th 2010, 6:03:57
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 6:05:19

And i am always on as well. And there are no bots being used.

It just shows the activity taking place in this war

Thomas Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 6:26:00

We ran into that with a country last reset in Alliance. It wasn't a SoLer. Everytime we failed an op, his country cashed turns. We ran KRs at all different times, didn't matter. No NW change, just a failed Demo and he cashes turns to regain readiness. We had our suspicions about it but couldn't prove anything. I'm very curious now ...

DM Game profile

Patron

Apr 19th 2010, 6:33:29

I remember seeing someone accused of using remote desktop?

Makinso Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 6:42:16

QM

Donny is just using Skype to msg players all over the world about them being hit I think 80 - 85% of our players have our phone numbers listed.. Besides that I think 65% of our players idle in IRC 24/7 and have highlights setup in our newsbot channel.

Spybot... No lol walling with multiple tabs open ?? HELL YES.

Basically most of our players know how many demos it takes to get down to what readiness. So if you play with 3 tabs,

Main Menu
Cash
Market

You constantly refresh Main menu looking at hits and demos flying in also watching your pop. You use the cash tab to regain readiness early if necissary you also use it to gain pop in later stadiums of waling. You use the Market tab to buy military to make the enemy bounce. Basic principals of wallign 101. 1 Tab is never enough. The reason you run readiness up after demo's or halfway in a kill run is because it's easy to make your enemy bounce like that.

Stop speculating and start getting your fact straight before you come here trying to make AoDT look bad. We have no bots other then news/market/scorefeed we have a few nifty tools that are for our own personal use but nothing that artificially performs actions ingame.

General TwizTid

Apr 19th 2010, 6:46:10

hmmmm thats interesting....
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Rip It Up Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 6:47:27

Mak, the Spy Bot admission was made by one of your members ingame:

Message from xxxx (#xxx) sent on 04/17/2010 05:28:44
:-/ i have a bot that alerts me when im being spyed etc. its great ! too bad i cant use these killing scripts i have :(
==============

I have replaced the name and number of the country but if you wish to have it, then contact us privately. These accusations would never just come from nowhere.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Thomas Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 6:49:12

Maki - It's not realistic for someone to sit on their computer, staring at the main menu on their country, refreshing it constantly, waiting for someone to fail an op on them LOL. I'm not saying you guys cheated. fluff, I don't care about FFA at all. I do know that what QM described was something we ran into last in a different tag. The guy had no playtimes at several of the KRs we scheduled for him but a single failed op and instantly his readiness was 100%. I mean it is possible for someone to be running a spy bot without your knowledge, isn't it? You can never have 100% accountability for all of your members, no matter what alliance you are in. Because unless you are physically looking over their shoulder, you can only take their word for it.

General TwizTid

Apr 19th 2010, 6:52:14

Actually QM isnt speculating, just going off of a message he received from an AoDT player....

Was that player effing around? How can he know?
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Rip It Up Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 7:04:16

LOL Thomas is right..no-one would seriously sit at their computer for hours just refreshing the main page constantly. :-P thats gotta be the biggest waste of life ever lol
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Makinso Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 12:50:49

Just send me who that was RIU

And tbh to have that running you need a bot which logins and refreshes page 24/7 meaning it gets the most akward login pattern displayed when an ingame mod checks it's playing patterns
(I'm not the FFA Game mod btw so I can't directly look into it)

When those login patterns appear unless without good reason the country(s) always get deleted. So it's probally our member yanking your chain.

The fact that you directly go public displays how much of a dog you are though. As I would have privately contacted you guys over this instead of just trying to humiliate or make an alliance look like idiots in public.

Edited By: Makinso on Apr 19th 2010, 12:53:04

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 12:57:51

This thread is pretty stupid...are we really to that point of grasping at straws already? This is right up there w/ war clans getting accused of running kill bots because they can pull a kill in less than 1 min.

Some Guy

Apr 19th 2010, 12:58:27

Thomas Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 19:11:15

Maki I hope you didn't take what I said as slandering AoDT's name. I was just saying none of us can have 100% accountability for our members.

And the country we ran into last set that we suspected of this was not tagged SoL, just to clear that up.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2010, 20:35:35

somebody grasped my straw while i was online ... my spy bot screamed blue murder that QM was probing it

actually, its more telepathy ... we are linked at a cosmic level

just say after me ..... AUMMMMMMMMMMMM

now feel the wave of knowledge of all your and your neighbours countries wash over you
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Makinso Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 22:30:41

Ugh Akula their on to you hide hide!

Makinso Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 22:31:37

Thomas that was meant for QM Diver who is basically trying to rile up the public into thinking AoDT cheats in some sort of way

vern Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 22:31:39

oh no not the dreaded spy bot theory, c'mon QM, what a retarded post...

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Apr 19th 2010, 22:31:40

"they're"

Waseem Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 22:43:44

high-five for grammar nazi!

Edited By: Waseem on Apr 19th 2010, 22:43:56

kemo Game profile

Apr 19th 2010, 23:08:03

yall know grammar nazis got to canada right?
all praised to ra

General TwizTid

Apr 19th 2010, 23:58:36

you guys make me laught lmao
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Hobo Game profile

Apr 20th 2010, 0:17:04

comp on 24/7

*bows

@thomas, it's called a newsfeed channel, you know... where it shows what happens each and every moment?

Edited By: Hobo on Apr 20th 2010, 0:18:34

snawdog Game profile

Apr 20th 2010, 1:05:34

Donny: No...You have a small SPOT!...get it right.
ICQ 364553524
msn

kemo Game profile

Apr 20th 2010, 1:31:41

hobo he didnt say hitting. he said spy ops. like a failed demo immediately alerts the country user
all praised to ra

snawdog Game profile

Apr 20th 2010, 1:43:33

Well, if that WERE correct then that definitely is a..er...um...circumventing the rules?
ICQ 364553524
msn

Desperado Game profile

Apr 20th 2010, 1:46:28

doesn't make sense... cause well... ops don't show up in the news

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

snawdog Game profile

Apr 20th 2010, 1:48:41

bot would fix that
ICQ 364553524
msn

Hobo Game profile

Apr 20th 2010, 2:59:38

Oh read too fast, thought he was saying we got on wayy too fast after being hit. But regardless, that's what I have highlighted in mIRC. I get called as soon as I get hit, and I wall from my iPhone sometimes, which sucks when i have to use the bathroom

YOU CRUEL PEOPLE

kemo Game profile

Apr 20th 2010, 4:01:45

i texted thomas to make sure the poo session was ok last set
all praised to ra

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 21st 2010, 16:25:57

Stop speculating and start getting your fact straight
They are straight:
Actually QM isnt speculating, just going off of a message he received from an AoDT player...
==================
Wasn't me exactly, who received the message, but one of our crew..
===========================================

just trying to humiliate or make an alliance look like idiots in public.
=========================================
That was never my intention, Maki.. I just want fair play for all who are playing in the FFA server

If I was gonna wanna humiliate you or want to make you look like idiots......... I'd prolly mention the Imp country y'all killed with a whopping networth of $30k, or some other thing

All I asked from you Maki was some insight into this... Now, I'm asking that you chastise the mofo using this little trinket,

or...

Give it to all of us, to make things fair again..

I do hope RIP wasted no time in posting to you the user of this tool?
I can't wait to hear the gritty details of just what it was, and what you had to do to take care of the alleged problem...!&#9830;

QM

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2010, 17:19:10

the people posting here are okay, but this thread bores me - it was telepathy i tell ya !

kemo Game profile

Apr 21st 2010, 17:45:25

i had a telepathic pet rock once
all praised to ra

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 21st 2010, 18:34:45

What does your telepathy tell you about the detagging of approximately 30 AoDT countries now being farmed by LAED??
Would this be the fall out from
this discussion's topic? Could it be 2 memberas have now been booted because they were using things not allowed? <--<< Now this, is pure speculation. on my part.. Very curious now...

Actually, I don't think I wanna know the gritty details, as doing what a leader has to do, just plain sucks, at times!

telepathic pet rock?? You could tell when it was... stoned? LOL

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

kemo Game profile

Apr 21st 2010, 19:56:20

a rock is not a stone :P

theres different sizes

pebble
stone
rock
boulder
my nuts
all praised to ra

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2010, 20:18:09

kemo's telepathic pet rock is telling me its beer time :)

Makinso Game profile

Apr 21st 2010, 20:27:55

QM WTF are you smoking

If you look at Donny's thread which clearly states he has detagged himself you would figure out the 30 detags. Considering both him AND his brother were playing in AoDT.

Stop trying to rile up a crowd you idiot.

mrford Game profile

Apr 21st 2010, 20:29:01

maki is a bot
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Apr 21st 2010, 20:29:16

i have logs!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Makinso Game profile

Apr 21st 2010, 20:30:18

Ssshhhh Ford sheesh we both took a vow of silence damned!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2010, 20:33:56

confirmed, maki is a bot

banana skins, either that or grass clippings

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 21st 2010, 22:47:59

Maki is the side effect of Llaar's "sechs bot 2000 IRC love toy" experiment gone horribly wrong...

Popcom Game profile

Apr 21st 2010, 23:31:56

we got message saved from in game players saying they have a spy bot lol
soooo perhaps they should know no to advertise there cheating lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 22nd 2010, 0:22:45

the game admins constantly look into that kind of thing. Because Maki is a board mod (not a game mod) the admins tend to scrutinize those tags more than normal.

I'm not a game mod and don't play FFA so I can't really speak to the specifics of this. However really good stonewalling can be done legitimately with skype as well as iphones/blackberries. I have personally witnessed wog do this (and I was never in wog while they played earth).

An effective walling bot would be almost impossible to implement. And if someone was able to do that and fool the admins (good luck with that) it is actually possible to fool the walling bot much more easily than a human player (based on my experiences thwarting walling bots in 1A back in 2001/2002).

In any case, if you have evidence to believe that anyone in FFA is using a bot or otherwise cheating, please gather your evidence and present it to pangea or qz. They would be more than glad to look into it more carefully for you regardless of whose tag it is.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

mrford Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 0:24:03

in before the lock
Swagger of a Chupacabra

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 0:35:26

Smoking?
Only the best!

Stop trying to rile up a crowd you idiot.
---------------------------------------------
Why do you insist that I am trying to do this?
Why have you resorted to name calling, Maki?

You asked for it, pal.. Do you think I would not say what it is, I'm thinking? I'm now thinking you are feeling guilty, due to some possible cheating that has been going on in AoDT. I'm saying this because you haven't admitted even a possibility that one or more of the AoDT crew is using a 'spy bot' even when the proof, has been provided to you. (the member who spilled the beans to us)

The best case for NBK and the rest of this server's players... would be the booting of the member/s responsible and the detagging of their countries.. This would sure help you to come out of this smelling like a rose!
So, when I heard that 30 countries were detagged, I above, asked 2 questions.. 'Would this be the fall out', and 'Could it be 2 memberas have now been booted'? I even admitted that this:
(Was pure speculation. on my part.)

You aren't very good at reading plain American, are you?

Now then,

I just saw the post from Donny. Nowhere in that thread would I get the impression that 30 countries are detagged, Donny wasn't that specific.
You hastily add, that not only Donny, but his brother also detagged? But you don't refer to him by his name, which makes me wonder if there is a brother at all!
As far as I'm concerned, you've allowed 1 member to run 30 countries. Don't you see how easy it is to assume this?

Regarding the 'spy bot', you've sidestepped this issue and I can only relate to you the questions I'm seeing on our boards, regarding the uber amazing stonewalling by your crew..

Even since I posted this thread, the amazing feats of your crew getting into their countries has nearly stopped! I'm talking about night and day, regarding the ability for AoDT to jump into their countries in a moment's notice 85% -90% of the time. I cannot speak for the guys that were in warchat who were not NBK this morning, but they are welcome to confirm this, that it went as it should go, we attacked 7 countries, and 2 were quickly on line and walled gallantly.
You say this, (I'm not the FFA Game mod btw so I can't directly look into it) I'd think if it were me, I be the first fluffing guy there, Checking out our members.

Why don't you answer any one's questions, like
Thomas's ?...'it is possible for someone to be running a spy bot without your knowledge, isn't it?'

As looks... It's YOU, who is 'riled up'!!

Let me make sure you understand, I'm accusing your alliance...

Of allowing at least one member to run more than 15 countries!

and....

for allowing bot like script to run which are against the rules!

These accusations I make here are not confirmed as yet by NBK..

I would hope once you get over yourself, you will announce what you are doing about it, rather than try to sidestep the issues by changing the subject and name calling..

As I said, I'm not looking to fry anyone, I just want to make damn sure we all are on an even playing field..
Thanks,

QM Diver
NBK VP

ps.
The 'idiot' statement, may have pissed me off, a little bit..
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 22nd 2010, 0:41:45

"Let me make sure you understand, I'm accusing your alliance...

Of allowing at least one member to run more than 15 countries!

and....

for allowing bot like script to run which are against the rules!
"
If you have any kind of proof or would like something looked into you can always pm me and I'll make sure the right people scrutinize.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 22nd 2010, 0:49:13

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 0:49:41

Dunno where you get your conspiracy theories QM, but the bot you described would be insanely counter-productive, and very easy to abuse. If AoDT was running (if it were even possible, I have my doubts) something like that, and I was warring them they would sign into a bunch of countries w/ 0 turns on a daily basis as all you'd have to do is set it off and then watch the turns go buh-bye as you re-triggered it until they were OOT.

I'm pretty sure you were just successfully trolled by an AoDT member who's having a good giggle at your expense right about now. There are some insane good wallers in AoDT, and to be very frank, just because you don't know how it's done doesn't mean it can't be done %100 legit.

Even mods are stepping up to tell you you're way off base....take a hint already man.

Popcom Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 3:29:26

"ll you'd have to do is set it off and then watch the turns go buh-bye as you re-triggered it until they were OOT."

well we got a in game message from a AODT member basicly complaining bout this exact senario because his spy bot kept getting him up.
the country died a long time ago but i believe the message is being passed on to the powers that be.........
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~