Verified:

gregg Game profile

May 7th 2010, 16:40:28

Now that LaE has been caught red handed cheating on every other server

they should admit that they cheated repeatedly on this one as well

they should apologize to all of us who play this game

they should apologize to me specifically for making me look bad when all i was doing was trying to clean up the game

those of us who play this game should accept their apology and move on

but we must stay vigilant
they may try it again

Edited By: gregg on May 7th 2010, 16:45:30
RESTRICT LaE to 80% of its cheat size

snawdog Game profile

May 7th 2010, 16:45:16

they are blaming IMP,Prime, the Admins/mods...everyone but themselves
ICQ 364553524
msn

jiff69 Game profile

May 7th 2010, 16:47:48

where is your proof? that the people you have been targeting were involved? IE: CNRA GORA?? CROATIA?? MR COBALT??
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

gregg Game profile

May 7th 2010, 19:05:25

i read one of the Liars@E threads on another server
it was mentioned deletes would affect the cheater's countries on other servers because of how our accounts are set up

for example if u delete one of the cheaters at FFA it will delete his country in primary etc

i do not know if it is true but it sounds reasonable

so i ran a check on this set of express to see how many of the Liars@E accounts were deleted in our game

of the original 135 players one australia was killed by combat

ten were either deleted or killed in protection
nine were deleted

their numbers were

by reasonable inference there were ten Liars@E cheater accounts in our server this set

it makes me wonder why the number of LiarsaEarth cheaters were down so dramatically from previous sets

if one were to posit that fewer than ten percent of the players in our game in previous resets were Liars@E cheaters, I would not believe it

gregg Game profile

May 7th 2010, 19:23:59

oh and Jiff

a legal premise holds that silence when confronted with wrongdoing can be evidence of duplicity

if those guys were innocent they would be in here condemning Liars@E and proclaiming their innocence

they are not here, ergo they are not innocent dupes

Edited By: gregg on May 7th 2010, 19:25:52

NOW3P Game profile

May 7th 2010, 20:46:08

Firstly, let's clear up some confusion for you....LaE is only on ONE server. The second set of deletions were in a clan called Netters Anonymous, where many of the players from LaE came from in the first place (again, I know you don't bother to understand this stuff, so I'm probably wasting my time here), and which has been an established clan in this game for nearly a decade with no mass deletions.

There is still lots of controversy over what happened, as many known legitimate players' countries were deleted as well as some suspicious ones, and as it's a close repeat of what happened to SYN earlier in the set when they accepted a player that also joined LaE shortly before the deletions. Until that is cleared up, LaE is maintaining that the deletions were due to hacking, and I'm not willing to pass judgment until I see clear evidence one way or the other. (unlike you, it appears - but I guess that unwavering hard-on you carry for LaE helps that along a bit)

I also have to say sorry to disappoint you, because none of the guys you're currently carrying a grudge for on Express were among those deleted for cheating in FFA or Alliance, including me. Additionally, no LaE player has "cheated" in Express that I know of. If you have proof of actual cheating, feel free to send it my way - but just because you don't like someone's style of play does not make it automatically against the rules.

So sorry, no apology for you - and you can consider my offer revoked. I thought you might be worth helping, but you've proven to me that I was wrong in that, so I guess I'll learn from my mistake.

You're about to find out the definition of self-fulfilling prophecies, little man....I hope it was worth it for you.

Carry on.

(PS - you're making yourself look bad, we don't need to do that for you. At least make an attempt to look like you have some sort of idea what you're talking about)

Edited By: NOW3P on May 7th 2010, 21:06:03

jiff69 Game profile

May 7th 2010, 21:15:04

LMAO Gregg you got slapped like a fluff
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

gregg Game profile

May 7th 2010, 21:47:24

LaE caught red handed admits nothing

no surprise there

NOW3P revokes his offer to each me the LaE way to play

Well, if i wanted to run some multis or 29 landfarms, i would not need instruction on how to get away with it.

iamthewall Game profile

May 7th 2010, 22:02:26

gregg, dont waste your time on jiff at least, he sent me abusive messages and denied it, when i posted up screenshots....thats another story.

i cant say the same for the rest of the ppl you accuse, thats really none of my business, but yea, lil ol jiff is a little man, he wont admit it even if you caught him red handed.

jiff69 Game profile

May 7th 2010, 22:10:25

dude your nothing, you cant even play the game it was meant to be played. LIKE I SAID you will get yours
-Tom Achronos

NOW3P Game profile

May 7th 2010, 23:48:01

gregg, you do understand that the mods themselves said that the cheating was linked back to ONE IP, right? Or does that not fit conveniently enough into your theory that the whole of LaE cheats?

If you're such a hot shot netter already, let's see you put on in the top ten.

Walding Game profile

May 8th 2010, 2:41:23

gregg where do you play and what servers?

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2010, 2:43:04

o.O
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

kemo Game profile

May 8th 2010, 3:13:24

im not sure i see how this is in any way shape or form your business gregg? i admit i laughed hard and am curious as all hell. i dont bug nobody though cause i have honestly not a damn reason to know what happened. they dont owe either one of us an explanation or apology and im ok with that.

apparently you have this over whelming desire for the world to owe you things when it was in fact here first. put your tampon back in. tough it up and play your countries (if you have any left).
all praised to ra

gregg Game profile

May 8th 2010, 4:54:15

i only play one country

i know u LaE guys will need a minute to absorb this

i only play one country
no multis for me, no land farms, no slave allies
if i got deleted ten countries would not drop off this server
i dont play 7% of the active countires in this server myself

i am one of these anachronistic guys who think that cheating even at a puter game is immoral

i know u guys r saying lighten up, immoral?

the LaE position is clear
cheating is now and always will be part of this game
u can not get a bunch of puter gamers together and not expect some of them to cheat
for many puter gamers the thrill is in the cheat
the game itself is secondary to the hack, the cheat the bad boy rush of breaking the rules
businesses sell cheats to all puter games
twenty somethings have been using cheats at puter games their whole lives

so when somebody says that cheating is inappropriate
they clearly have no idea what the person is talking about
its a head scratcher

cheating at puter games is a multi million dollar industry
cheating at puter games is expected condoned and not the least bit immoral
LaE has built its clan on this philosophy
you dont get too big to fail by being overly honest
LaE has spread that philosophy to all the servers
first deleted off ffa, then deleted off alliance and now express

innocent bystanders like kemo raised on cheating at puter games honestly can not understand why i care or even how it is any of my business that LaE cheats

If u can not grasp why cheating is bad
or why everyone should oppose it
then this is not the forum for the philosophical explanation
this forum routinely degenerates into ADD grunts and insults

so suffice it to say i understand why LaE has cheated and will continue to joyfully openly brazenly cheat in the future

I am thrilled that our game has administrators who understand that cheating is bad for the game and have acted with courage to stop the miscreants

I fear that LaE will continue to cheat because it is their innate character but for now they have been slowed

LaE and even Kemo seem to think my objection is outcome based, that is they think i object because it makes it harder for me to win
that assumption is in error

i just have this anachronistic aversion to lying and cheating

so go ahead LaE insult my mother now

Edited By: gregg on May 8th 2010, 6:29:25

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2010, 5:19:09

ummmm

thats not what he asked. he asked if you played on alliance, teal or FFA, and if so, what clan you were in

lrn2red
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

gregg Game profile

May 8th 2010, 6:12:38

Make sure you read the LaE announcement from the administrators

quote LaE cheated across multiple servers and multiple resets unquote

I will take that apology now

It is too bad they did not man up before this public announcement

How can we ever trust these guys??

Edited By: gregg on May 8th 2010, 6:30:05

NOW3P Game profile

May 8th 2010, 6:49:06

4 LaE'ers cheated across servers, and will most likely be thrown out of the clan for it - the other 40+ members that play in LaE and run their 15 in peace did not cheat.

I'd say you owe those 40+ more of an apology than they owe you - you're the one that's been harassing them endlessly because of something they had no idea was even going on.

You probably won't believe it, but anyone that knows mrford will tell you he's one of the biggest anti-multi folks out there. Has been since the day he started playing the game.

So go ahead and keep on chasing down LaE'ers with your ridiculous little vendetta - you might just get your chance to see what real organization looks like. Netters are pretty passive, but sooner or later they get sick of irritations like you and decide to do something about it.

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2010, 13:19:58

you seem to be avoiding the where do you play question
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Walding Game profile

May 8th 2010, 13:24:16

What clan in alliance is your one country in? I do not play in LaE or NA. I'm just curious why you will not admit your clan name. I play in SoL and IMP.

gregg Game profile

May 8th 2010, 15:28:18

I came to this site after swirve closed, my very first foray into Express I stumbled across the shadow block of express cheaters, when after i attacked someone they started ingame emailing me and asking me if iwas m317 or some code name like that. I told them I was. They then called me names for attacking a fellow clansman and threatened me with sanctions if i did it again. Later that same set i started committing espionage and a whole bunch of guys emailed me telling me i was jeopardizing my standing in the clan. I sent some of those emails to the mods and began what turned out to be a several month battle against a group of persistent cheaters. I joined ffa and alliance for the sole purpose of having an understanding of who in this shadow block of cheaters I was dealing with. At that point I had never heard of LaE. I did not join a clan because it would be unfair of me to join a clan and then do nothing but study LaE. If i joined a clan they would naturally expect me to participate for the betterment of that clan and since my sole interest in being in those servers is to better understand the shadow Express LaE i just felt it was not moral to join a clan and then fail to perform for them. I started a one man war with LaE under the name a05 to see who was int the clan and how they would react. They killed me 134 times.
I kept playing Express gathering an understanding of how LaE manipulated the server so that their players win. I began attacking them constantly but was not yet on any forum, frankly did not know forum even existed. But i spent tons of time studying express watching their patterns and began o be able to predict their market actions and end of set tacics.
Tinysub noticed that i was killing LaE and just getting crushed by their enforcers on the ffa. He recruited me to join SYN. I was hesitant because i did not wan to get addicted to the game and because i knew nothing about clans. I decided to join one and see what it was like. I would see if they all cheated frankly expecting that perhaps LaE's conduct was the norm. Zues is an extremely ethical person who is a credit to this game. He repeatedly asked me not to attack LaE but I must fight evil where I find it, sorry that is how I was raised. He and I have not spoken in weeks but he never asked me to cheat or do any of things so prevalent in LaE. In fact we got tangled up in the team server and he and tinysub killed me, so there you go. Zues introduced me to boxcar and eestats and those ools have proved invaluable in my understanding of the web that is LaE. I have not played my ffa countries except sporadically for many days. When I do i just attack LaE.
My current country in alliance is for the same purpose of understanding the patterns in LaE and is barely out of protection. I know LaE will kill it as soon as i announce. However since the LaE flack seems to have convinced reasonable people that somehow i am on trial not them and i should tell the name i will, it is a05. LaFamiglia has been farming me like mad and i have repeaedly asked them to stop because all i want to do is spy on LaE, check with them and they can verify that.
I also have a country in primary again the sole purpose is to try to find similarities between the shadow Express LaE and any potential shadow LaE block in primary, the same is true with tourney. These countries have helped me identify patterns in the block names which i use to track the shadow LaE in Express.
Part of me loves the fact that LaE has been exposed but I am concerned that if they stop playing the shadow block on express i will find this game far less interesting than it has been these past many weeks. Watching them manipulate markets and pick the winners of the Express NW has been fun and i will miss it if they stop. However cheaters have to cheat, hackers have to hack and i am confident they will be back and i can once again spy on their nefarious activities.

kemo Game profile

May 8th 2010, 16:02:11

Originally posted by gregg:
i only play one country

i know u LaE guys will need a minute to absorb this

i only play one country
no multis for me, no land farms, no slave allies
if i got deleted ten countries would not drop off this server
i dont play 7% of the active countires in this server myself

i am one of these anachronistic guys who think that cheating even at a puter game is immoral

i know u guys r saying lighten up, immoral?

the LaE position is clear
cheating is now and always will be part of this game
u can not get a bunch of puter gamers together and not expect some of them to cheat
for many puter gamers the thrill is in the cheat
the game itself is secondary to the hack, the cheat the bad boy rush of breaking the rules
businesses sell cheats to all puter games
twenty somethings have been using cheats at puter games their whole lives

so when somebody says that cheating is inappropriate
they clearly have no idea what the person is talking about
its a head scratcher

cheating at puter games is a multi million dollar industry
cheating at puter games is expected condoned and not the least bit immoral
LaE has built its clan on this philosophy
you dont get too big to fail by being overly honest
LaE has spread that philosophy to all the servers
first deleted off ffa, then deleted off alliance and now express

innocent bystanders like kemo raised on cheating at puter games honestly can not understand why i care or even how it is any of my business that LaE cheats

If u can not grasp why cheating is bad
or why everyone should oppose it
then this is not the forum for the philosophical explanation
this forum routinely degenerates into ADD grunts and insults

so suffice it to say i understand why LaE has cheated and will continue to joyfully openly brazenly cheat in the future

I am thrilled that our game has administrators who understand that cheating is bad for the game and have acted with courage to stop the miscreants

I fear that LaE will continue to cheat because it is their innate character but for now they have been slowed

LaE and even Kemo seem to think my objection is outcome based, that is they think i object because it makes it harder for me to win
that assumption is in error

i just have this anachronistic aversion to lying and cheating

so go ahead LaE insult my mother now

you DID play multiple countries earlier in the set member? you had a beef with lae even before this deletion thing

im not gonna read your book of a post later on

your mom sucks!!!

im not lae

name one damn time ive ever cheated on earth

i did in no way defend them. i simply stated, and ill put it plainly for you again, its not our business
all praised to ra

snawdog Game profile

May 8th 2010, 16:17:59

I beg to differ, it IS our concern when we play by the rules and have absolutely 0 chance of ever winning because some assholes have chosen to circumvent the rules..
ICQ 364553524
msn

kemo Game profile

May 8th 2010, 16:30:00

as long as the admins take the action they feel is necessary i think thats adequate enough. even if i may not agree with said action. it atleast shows they trying

in this case llaar and co finally got the owning that was comin after all these years

you can argue enough action wasnt taken. to me though just seein his friends who thought he'd never do this and defended him through the years see the light makes me happy
all praised to ra

NOW3P Game profile

May 8th 2010, 17:00:21

looks like more accusations w/ no proof from gregg.....big shocker there.

Don't worry hun, we're not going anywhere....the LaE'ers, or the several others from different clans that have decided it will be fun to lend a hand taking care of you as you come out of hiding. It's gonna take more than a minor annoyance like you to get rid of us...you're not the first, the best, or the last; so do your worst, we can take it. I already took care of one of your little helpers from last set this morning....I'm so hoping you'll come and say hi to me before the end of the set too.

And not to point out your utter misunderstanding of what you're talking about yet again....but LaE doesn't play in the Alliance server, nor is the clan that most LaE'ers play in there led by the same group people. More BS accusations w/o proof, or in this case even reality, to back it up....

Edited By: NOW3P on May 8th 2010, 17:09:34

snawdog Game profile

May 8th 2010, 17:11:10

Llaar =NA and LaE
ICQ 364553524
msn

NOW3P Game profile

May 8th 2010, 17:11:35

Llaar != leader in LaE

I've seen quite a bit of info, and I'm pretty well convinced that while Llaar definitely knew what was going on, he A. only gained knowledge of it about 24-48 hrs before the deletions occurred, and B. never used the tools personally (hence his personal country not being deleted in Alliance).

I'm happy to discuss that info in a little more depth privately, but for obvious reasons won't be posting it here.

What gregg doesn't get is that NONE of the people involved with what happened in FFA are in the group he's targeting here in express, as they don't even run countries on this server.

Edited By: NOW3P on May 8th 2010, 17:15:04

MorTcuS Game profile

May 8th 2010, 17:20:49

ur annoying gregg this isnt ffat.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2010, 18:12:49

wait, let me get this straight

you started attacking someone in express, they asked you if you were so and so because he thought he recognised your country name

you lied, and told him you were so and so. so from now on, they associate you with this member of your clan

so the next set, you run a fluff ton of worthless, but harmfull ops on ppl, and they, assuming you are in their clan on another server, ask you to stop out of respect for clanmanship. they sont ask you to kill someone, they dont ask you to join their merry band of sheeters, that ask you to stop attacking a friend?

and THIS is your SOLE basis for your jihad on LaE?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAAHHAHAHA

ghet a life, and some deductive logic, they got pissed at you because they thought you were their friend, and that you wouldnt stop hitting them as a FRIEND! you never should of lied in the first place, and if you had done that to me and i actually played express, i would kill you EVERY set oop

Edited By: mrford on May 8th 2010, 18:15:28
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

May 8th 2010, 18:24:55

Can't kill him every set oop, fordie....he has to hide behind a new country name every set because if he ever used the same one, I'd just kill him with my oop turns. Hopefully his little buddy learned that lesson as well....I kinda like this suicider huntin thing! :-)