Verified:

gregg Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 14:29:58

if anyone has any speculation on this question i would sure like to hear it

thx
RESTRICT LaE to 80% of its cheat size

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 25th 2010, 21:31:11

so you have something besides getting your own country killed to whine about......we didn't want you to feel singled out, ya know.

MrCobalt Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 5:59:44

I'm a bit unsure why I am even considered LaE. Out of all the alliances I play in, LaE is the one I've been in for the shortest period.

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 6:23:43

persecution/napoleon complexes, me thinks

Walding Game profile

May 3rd 2010, 19:14:26

Who is LaE?

MorTcuS Game profile

May 3rd 2010, 23:35:06

Well people suicide on LaE people in express even when they're not in LaE anymore.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

NOW3P Game profile

May 4th 2010, 4:39:36

hmm...I think I mighta hit that one because I saw in the news it was close to dead (this be reset b4 last, right?).....don't remember though.

gregg just has penis envy for LaE. It'll pass when he can piss on his own without getting his zipper wet.

jiff69 Game profile

May 4th 2010, 6:12:16

people suicide on LAE in express because of the tactics they use in ffa... If you guys dont want to be suicided on in other servers stop acting like asses in ffa and get hold of your clan.
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 4th 2010, 6:15:44

LAE members in ffa First striked a clan with 80 members. when they have what like 800, I logged into my accounts to find out the 10 of my 15 were dead for no reason, I understand greggs hate for lae I really do.
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

ICe Man

May 4th 2010, 14:08:03

Jiff69 -- If you were in one of the tags that was suiciding us... You probably deserve it.

Guilty by association.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

NOW3P Game profile

May 4th 2010, 14:12:04

Well, despite ICe's rather cold approach, I'm actually sorry if you were killed for the actions of your teammates in FFA jiff. I don't know the particulars of your situation, but if you were killed for someone else suiciding, then you obviously got the shaft.

Hopefully sooner or later, it will sink in for gregg that express != FFA, and we LaE'ers aren't nearly as tight here as he'd like to think.

MorTcuS Game profile

May 4th 2010, 14:15:04

Why hit someone in express when the problem is in ffa thats cheaper than self farming imo. Anyone can self farm we all can run 15 countries, ur problem if u dont do it.

now this isnt ffat.
174099715 (not in use)

ICe Man

May 4th 2010, 14:15:37

Well, NOW3P, not totaly true... a few of us LaErs were tightly playing Express till FFA took off.

So I kinda can't say it's never happened.

But now it doesn't. There are SEVERAL LaErs who play Express as we have upwards of 60+ members. Kinda hard not to have a few of us.

Mortcus played this reset with us and was suicided on, he quit playing his turns. I hope he returns next reset.

Jiff, My cold approach to your situation comes from you bashing us without stating the full situation. You simplified it as "800 vrs 80" When actually it was 750 vrs 150 :P and the tags we killed were ones suiciding us. If you were caught in the cross fire, sorry.

MorTcuS Game profile

May 4th 2010, 14:26:16

Originally posted by ICe Man:

Mortcus played this reset with us and was suicided on, he quit playing his turns. I hope he returns next reset.

I most likely won't. Was considering going back to TKO when i used to play in old earth.

LaE was fun but people need to learn to stop blaming LaE for self farming and realize its the future.

now like i said, this isnt FFAT, don't want pangaea be mad cause we bring other server stuff in another server board.
174099715 (not in use)

ICe Man

May 4th 2010, 14:28:46

Only 2 tags in FFA DON'T self-farm.. NBK/IMP.

Well, mort it was Great having you if you don't come back =)

Sorry you got suicided.

jiff69 Game profile

May 4th 2010, 16:40:38

Jiff69 -- If you were in one of the tags that was suiciding us... You probably deserve it.

Guilty by association.

We were not even attacking The clan I wasin was called 0ne...

IceMan I have continuely defended Your clan In express, and ally with several members every set. I even have a mutual respect for several others, I dont like the tactics that your clan employs in ffa hence I dont play.... But I dont bring my dislike of lae into express, ask Mr cobalt,croatia,Now3p. mortcus, If I ever played ffa knowing that you will target anyone for any given reason I would go out of my way to target yor top 10... but like I said I dont play

Edited By: jiff69 on May 4th 2010, 16:47:47
-Tom Achronos

NOW3P Game profile

May 4th 2010, 16:48:46

I dunno ICe....don't most of those same LaE'ers also play in NA in the alliance server? What's to say it's not a NA contingent as NA is the larger clan of the two? All I'm saying is you can hardly say that a group of friends playing on an entirely separate server are representative of a single clan just because they happen to play somewhere you don't like on another server.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I'll ally up with anyone...especially friends who I've played with over the years. The only person I have allied with in the last 3 sets from LaE or NA was Cobalt, and that's because we always somehow end up running across each other on servers.

In short, gregg has a hard on for LaE, and is willing to come up with any excuse he can to take it to another server - which is fine by me, as this server obviously isn't ever going to work out well for netting anyways. Neither of us is going to give up on express, so we might as well have some fun with it.

jiff69 Game profile

May 4th 2010, 16:50:21

Originally posted by gregg:
if anyone has any speculation on this question i would sure like to hear it

thx

Gregg Get over it and stop bringing what happens to you in FFA into Express !!!
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 4th 2010, 16:53:09

Ice I guess what I am trying to say is.... Get ahold of your clan because we were not attacking LAE... We were targeted plain and simple. If we were suiciding on Lae wouldnt they have included me in the plan? seeing as I was the biggest member they had???
-Tom Achronos

ICe Man

May 4th 2010, 19:39:13

Were you tagged 0ne or sov?

btw, SOV and ONE were suiciding us and our allies...

jiff69 Game profile

May 4th 2010, 20:50:40

Were you tagged 0ne or sov?

btw, SOV and ONE were suiciding us and our allies...

after the fact!!! not b4 you first striked I was tagged 0ne

Edited By: jiff69 on May 4th 2010, 20:51:17
-Tom Achronos

NOW3P Game profile

May 4th 2010, 20:54:59

jiff - you really ought to check the news, man. It's pretty obvious that not all of 0ne was in on the suiciding....but there was definitely suiciding from more than 1 member. Whether it was warranted or not is another discussion, and probably one to have off of the boards....or at least on the right server's boards.