Verified:

STUBBS Game profile

May 6th 2011, 6:03:10

need help never really fully understood it im running a commyindy now and how might you go about it for this strat? first time running the strat too but its not goin so bad

Edited By: STUBBS on May 6th 2011, 6:09:24. Reason: forgetful mind
See Original Post

Monex Game profile

May 7th 2011, 13:04:27

It is also my first time running a commy indy. I am finding it incredibly hard to save cash due to having such a large military on hand at all times. Losing 1.3 mil and 10k bushels per turn. The cash I do make from selling military, I am using to buy tech and oil to grab. With that said I plan to continue this cycle until the last 100 or so turns and then just not sell at the end of the final day.

IS there an experienced player out there that could comment if this is the correct method?

Also at what point in set does gaining land become not worth the expenses in oil and loses in jets?
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

Jade Penn Game profile

May 7th 2011, 16:06:29

I'd have to do the math but my gut tells me it's to costly at this point to still be grabbing. Your using military up both on the grab and the retal that you need to be selling to keep your county going and retals at this point could be over 1000 acers.

bakku Game profile

May 7th 2011, 18:57:59

Originally posted by Monex:
It is also my first time running a commy indy. I am finding it incredibly hard to save cash due to having such a large military on hand at all times. Losing 1.3 mil and 10k bushels per turn. The cash I do make from selling military, I am using to buy tech and oil to grab. With that said I plan to continue this cycle until the last 100 or so turns and then just not sell at the end of the final day.

IS there an experienced player out there that could comment if this is the correct method?

Also at what point in set does gaining land become not worth the expenses in oil and loses in jets?

i usually stop grabbing around turn 1200 (this is totally arbitrary, i have no idea if this is optimal), explore/build until i have about 4-500 turns left, then hit the cash button with the rest of my turns. the tricky party is figuring out how much money you need to stock up to finish playing out your turns

TNTroXxor Game profile

May 7th 2011, 23:47:46

Starts by selling turret @90
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Bsnake Game profile

May 10th 2011, 4:48:51

lol@TNT :)
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

aspore

May 15th 2011, 15:17:42

i tried running a commie indy last set, it was hell. it was like my second time or so trying. id rather just tech or be a casher

Perkins Game profile

May 26th 2011, 11:52:24

im giving commie my first shot this set and have been rank 1 since the start, obviously with some fluctuation, i thinks its just a matter of doing a little math and figuring it out for yourself. in alliance am running farmer, started the set late and currently producing 193000 bushels a turn, a slightly earlier start would have had me set

xsEvEsx Game profile

May 27th 2011, 3:50:09

Perkins; being #1 doesn't mean anything You're going to see people jump from 30th and 40th spots into the top 10 and this is all in the last couple hours in the game.
"Mehul crapped in my hands!"

WH Game profile

May 27th 2011, 6:26:37

commies need to stock turns you want to have 1/2 a days turns stored going into the last 12 hours that way you get 2 turns instead of 1 and mil prices go up on the last day

Edited By: WH on May 27th 2011, 13:52:55. Reason: super wasted
See Original Post