Verified:

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 7:33:43

I check this place out quite often and even more so on monday morning when a set ends. During the set mods are pretty busy getting report and deleting/locking up thread.

So i would like to suggest that mods have a special thread stickied here and post every country that was PURPLED every set weather manually or 'scriptly' and would be jolly good if they would to add a short reason after the country name and # for example (cheating/improper msg/unsportsmanlike(eg.getting friend to dr a country) etc etc..

The said stickied thread would be locked and only mods are able to post in it. Any question regarding any country mention in the thread should be address directly to a mod via private means.

That would leave out lots of speculation and reduce the amount of thread that stinks up to crap after everyone throws accusation to everyone else. Plus, it gives some sort of transparency to the public and at the least people could figure out themselves how good/bad a set went.

Your Love,
TNT

Edited By: TNTroXxor on Jan 9th 2012, 16:38:44
See Original Post
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Menion Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 8:40:59

Good idea TNT, I would give this my vote.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 12:53:55

Yeah I said this before. I think it's something they need to do, the purple is a public call out of rules violation, so it's only right that they provide some basic info
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

dhh4zc Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 14:15:04

+1

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 14:33:56

I agree al purple needs to be explained publicly. Also, take away DRs for GS, AB, and RBs. This way a country has a better chance to get their land back.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

tduong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 15:15:31

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
I agree al purple needs to be explained publicly. Also, take away DRs for GS, AB, and RBs. This way a country has a better chance to get their land back.

or have a better chance of getting wrecked for no good reason.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 16:27:52

Same standard GDI settings but removes DR for gs ab and BR sounds like a good idea. If you dont join GDI, you literally have no chance to win the game. If you do join GDI, getting DR from gs/ab/br from ppl you double tap gives u an unfair advantage if its done right by the cheaters or wrong by a new player.

Im my opinion people shouldnt get GDI and double tap his friend and getting his friend to put him into DR and nobody in the game could tear the cheater down.

Thus its a great idea by DH but i would like to improvise it a little bit by :

Removing DR done from GS/AB/BR for country with GDI.
Standard DR from GS/AB/BR for country without GDI.

If the cheater wants to cheat with a friend he has to go non-gdi. They could all cheat all they want without GDI but Deerhunter's gonna set up shop just around the corner and they wont get in top50.

This also serves the importance NOT to double tap if u want to net. Win Win.
i havent been deleted since last set

crest23 Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 16:38:32

Somehow I suspect JJ will get his retribution, cos he is now the deer. And the hunter will hunt him set after set. I believe JJ once said it is ok to carry a grudge across sets. Those words might come back to haunt him.

I would hate to play a rep casher and look good and DH thinks my country is JJs.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 16:45:16

+1 TNT
+1 crest
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 16:53:28

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:
Same standard GDI settings but removes DR for gs ab and BR sounds like a good idea. If you dont join GDI, you literally have no chance to win the game. If you do join GDI, getting DR from gs/ab/br from ppl you double tap gives u an unfair advantage if its done right by the cheaters or wrong by a new player.

Im my opinion people shouldnt get GDI and double tap his friend and getting his friend to put him into DR and nobody in the game could tear the cheater down.

Thus its a great idea by DH but i would like to improvise it a little bit by :

Removing DR done from GS/AB/BR for country with GDI.
Standard DR from GS/AB/BR for country without GDI.

If the cheater wants to cheat with a friend he has to go non-gdi. They could all cheat all they want without GDI but Deerhunter's gonna set up shop just around the corner and they wont get in top50.

This also serves the importance NOT to double tap if u want to net. Win Win.

but with gdi or no gdi, any attack will invoke DR. Now they can't GS, but they can still do ss with say...10k jets and fail 5 times. Losses are still minimal.

The only way to have a decent game is hoping the mods will actively do their jobs.
We can have an honor system but we all know that's far fetched :)

tduong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 16:54:11

Originally posted by crest23:
Somehow I suspect JJ will get his retribution, cos he is now the deer. And the hunter will hunt him set after set. I believe JJ once said it is ok to carry a grudge across sets. Those words might come back to haunt him.

I would hate to play a rep casher and look good and DH thinks my country is JJs.

as far as i know, jj is switching strats every set. He was farmer last time and commie before that i think.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 18:06:22

He was not commie. He ran farmer with his fascist and with his Whales country, but I think the rest of his sets are casher.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 18:12:18

^ LOL!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 9th 2012, 18:23:27

Sorry gang won't happen.
Have a good round this week :)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 23:03:52

TNT i loved what you said and i think your amendment is great.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

tduong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 23:12:25

wont happen as in purples wont be explained or wont happen as in you wont let me name my country FUNNY HITS?

the first choice

tduong Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 0:11:40

lmao all of jj's posts are deleted again. Sucks to be you suckah!!
the mods are loving you

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 0:12:47

no kidding huh.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2012, 4:21:56

Originally posted by galleri:
Sorry gang won't happen.
Have a good round this week :)
you mods have completely lost me.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2012, 4:33:50

+1 blid
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 10th 2012, 7:21:24

lol
I lose myself all the time. ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Menion Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 9:56:15

I would be interested to hear why the mods are reluctant to remove an aspect of the game that gives an unfair advantage to people who co-ordinate on a solo server.