Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 22:35:37

Fair enough. I hope you not only try it, but stick around.

First and foremost, if you are trying to mind your own business, do single grabs against targets, and try to be fair. I have some advice.

Always be ready to bring the pain to idiots. Make sure you have Warfare tech and lots of missiles. Have lots of cash on hand so that when some moron grabs you 4 times you can spy him, see his weak points and them hammer him into pulp.

Don't run with no defense. You don't have to be unbreakable. In fact, there's no way you can be. All you have to do is be less attractive than the next guy as a target.

Don't call your country something you can't back up. For example, if you don't have a guaranteed superior number of tanks compared to everyone else, don't name your country something that says you'll AB everyone that grabs you.

If you get hammered and can't immediately do anything about it, that's okay. Make a list. And when you have the stuff to DO something, then do it. Make sure to send a message with your attacks including news from the event that lead you to do what you just did. Most bottom feeders/farmers aren't real bright. Reminders are nice.

Make friends. Allies are always a good thing.

There's a lot more I could post but this'll get you started.

Edited By: Dragon on Jul 2nd 2010, 22:36:09
See Original Post

starstalker4

Jul 3rd 2010, 1:33:31

no that'll get you killed

no wonder dragons are extinct

i know i know not varanus komodoenis

dont just lazily push the research button 800 times a set
spy, attack live a little

and maybe if you're lucky the guy u hit will take dibs advice and send u a thank u note

Edited By: starstalker4 on Jul 4th 2010, 0:07:40
See Original Post
if you can win a game without ever fighting a battle; it is not a war game

Havoc Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 5:41:53

Yeah, I'll definitely take gregstarlincolnrecruiter's advice over Dragon's any day. :)
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

starstalker4

Jul 3rd 2010, 14:29:04

u want to take the advice of a guy who is ranked 75th?

u must be an LaE member

who is lincoln?
if you can win a game without ever fighting a battle; it is not a war game

LaE recruiter

Jul 3rd 2010, 14:47:44

i disavow any comments by starstalker4 in this thread

apparently havoc has never finished in the top 75 at express so he is well advised to take this advice which might get him well into the top fifty

Edited By: LaE recruiter on Jul 3rd 2010, 14:50:26
See Original Post

Havoc Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 15:26:50

I don't even play express, but if I did I'm sure beating you wouldn't be too challenging.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 3rd 2010, 17:03:29

Funny thing is, I'm gonna beat ya both (well, all 5 of ya if we're counting gregg's aliases/split personalities) and not take either of your advice.