Verified:

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2011, 4:20:17

Hi, I just want to mention that apparently I can't send aid in Express. I have a tech ally who is sending me tech, but I have no way of repaying. This doesn't seem right, I don't want to be a leach

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2011, 20:17:21

FA was disabled a while back :/
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

neex Game profile

Feb 26th 2011, 21:53:50

thanx for trying getafix
I miss the Supersonics

joedro Game profile

Feb 27th 2011, 6:42:25

yep i was the almost the only person supporting the keeping of FA on single player servers, maybe you should have spoke up! i still think its really dumb! but here is the newest FA set a standing order (if there isnt one already) or 1 dollar above the floor price, have you buddy sell troops for that price. this has the potential to backfire cuz some orders might become active before yours! leagl FA :P
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

Pain Game profile

Feb 28th 2011, 0:12:23

stopping FA on express was a good idea. it prevents people from having a bunch of friends play solely to FA them all set so they can win. its a solo server so theres really no need for FA.
Your mother is a nice woman

gambit Game profile

Feb 28th 2011, 0:18:03

lets reduce allies!

1 def ally, 1 off ally, 1 tech ally!

or i need people that will just let me leech tech from them... either way...

:P
Natural Born Killer

MorTcuS Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 17:27:13

What pain said, express is better off without FA, same for primary.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

joedro Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 18:13:18

i dissagree
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 17:26:41

Originally posted by Pain:
stopping FA on express was a good idea. it prevents people from having a bunch of friends play solely to FA them all set so they can win. its a solo server so theres really no need for FA.

so, it's good that there are fewer players in Express? because then the people who don't know how to network and get friends to do things for them are rewarded by being the best at developing a strat that will rule the server?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.