Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

May 11th 2010, 17:41:30

Ok, it's gotten more than just a little bit ridiculous now. I wanna suggest that gregg either gets put in time-out (temp ban), or at least warned, for posting LaE garbage on every thread, and making literally dozens of threads for the sake of bashing LaE.

We're willing to take our lumps for our leaders mistakes, and doing it in FFAT is understandable enough, if not still annoying and childish...but to allow it in EST is just annoying. This is not FFA, and nobody here really cares about FFA politics other than gregg.

All in favor...

Walding Game profile

May 11th 2010, 17:42:12

2nd

Thunder Game profile

May 11th 2010, 17:53:44

1st had I thought of it
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

texhomastud Game profile

May 11th 2010, 17:56:06

all Lae bashing needs to stay on FFA

PinkyAndTheBrain

May 11th 2010, 18:01:22

do the rest of us need to vote Dibs, or are you just going to buy a 12 pack and make fun of the gregg?
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

NOW3P Game profile

May 11th 2010, 18:03:13

lmao@dibs' siggies....

you have way too much free time man :-P

Popcom Game profile

May 11th 2010, 19:09:25

a thread crying about someone gloating lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

joe2 Game profile

May 11th 2010, 19:57:23

I agree with this motion

NOW3P Game profile

May 11th 2010, 21:49:08

sorry if that's what you think, popcom - you're welcome to your opinion.

starstalker4

May 11th 2010, 22:51:43

LaE whines like 5 year olds
-pang

LaE cheats on every server
-gregg

this thread proves em both right
if you can win a game without ever fighting a battle; it is not a war game

postman Game profile

May 11th 2010, 22:51:51

please add me to this list :P

Trippster Game profile

May 11th 2010, 23:21:49

Agreed
Keep this type of crap out of EE and tourney forums.
Ignore the smiley.
I have 10 tabs open.
I may or may not be here.

mrford Game profile

May 12th 2010, 2:11:41

70% of the ppl who have posted here

arnt in LaE

actually, make that 80%
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

gregg Game profile

May 12th 2010, 2:23:00

100% of the LaE and LaEx leadership is posting in Express

it was bad enough when all they did was cheat

now they not only play each others multis

they play each others threads
RESTRICT LaE to 80% of its cheat size

mrford Game profile

May 12th 2010, 3:03:40

no

me, thunder, and NOW3P are the only LaE in this thread

you might hate LaE

but its not just LaE that hates you

argue your way out of that
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

jiff69 Game profile

May 12th 2010, 3:18:36

I am a gregg hater.... But I have to admit it he might have been right about LAE, im not lumping all the LAE players into that basket, but looking back you have a bunch of LAE players with very high NW that probably shouldnt have been there to begin with IE: ICE. Im not knocking all of you as I have allied with many of you throughout EE croatia, NOW3P, MR COBALT, you guys get the idea. To as what should happen with the SO called LEADERS of LAE why would they do this to begin with, my guess is they couldnt compete legitimately so why not CHEAT. TO them I have this to say you are ruining the game. and if you continue on this path perhaps we wont have a game to play anymore. Dont take for granted what we have. You have abused your Trust with your fellow Members. DONT Cheat We dont need that in this game.
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

mrford Game profile

May 12th 2010, 4:18:12

they have stated that the extra countries were killers, to protect our high end netters
Swagger of a Chupacabra

jiff69 Game profile

May 12th 2010, 5:01:42

whatever there reasons might be there should be severe consequences to what has transpired to maintain the integrity of the game
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 12th 2010, 5:02:49

I for one will not stick around just to be cheated, Im not sure how many feel the same but with a small comunity like it is already that could mean the death of the game
-Tom Achronos

mrford Game profile

May 12th 2010, 5:12:03

if you would READ

and not POST

you would see that jager, and ice have left the game

DM is still in the game, but is no longer a leader and new leadership is keeping a close eye on him

we have re-vamped LaE's readership

i dont know what the heck else you want us to do. if you have any ideas, please, let me know

but you wont have any ideas, you just want to fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

jiff69 Game profile

May 12th 2010, 7:05:54

Disbann LAE ! till the membership picks up on EE put a limit on how many players can be in a clan so as to maintain a balance. that would bring a sense of fairness and equality to that server.
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 12th 2010, 7:07:27

It would also make it so that picking members for their clan would be something of worth.
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 12th 2010, 7:09:50

Also Ford im not trying to fluff just state the obvious. which is Things like this is what drives people away!! lets build a bigger better community. rather than have this one die off. wouldnt this game be more fun if we had 15000 instead of 1500.
-Tom Achronos

NOW3P Game profile

May 12th 2010, 15:11:59

Sorry Jiff, I highly doubt you'll ever see the mods telling people where they can and can't play. Especially in an open clan server. That in and of itself would drive people away from the game, I suspect....just look at the dwindling numbers in Team server as a perfect example.

Additionally, as someone stated in another thread, you're essentially taking those few cheaters, and making them someone else's problem with the approach above. Instead of containing them, and keeping an eye on them, you'd be shuffling them around from clan to clan, making them much harder to monitor to ensure that they're no long cheating. There might be an idea for a NEW server there, but doing it in FFA will not solve anything, and I suspect would make problems worse.

C'mon guys - 4 people made a mistake....is that really grounds to condemn an entire clan which is doing everything in its power to fix the problem? LaE has opened its site to the mods, kicked the 2 main cheaters, demoted the other 2 to a level where they can no longer do what they were doing, and completely re-tooled their leadership....what more do folks think can they do?

So far as the LaE'ers in the top 10.....did you ever stop to consider that maybe that's just because LaE is home to some of the best netters in the game? There are folks in LaE that have been playing this game since its inception, and that have racked up dozens of legitimate top 10 finishes. I don't quite understand how it's such a stretch of the imagination to figure they've become very good at netting over all those years. Llaar taught me things about netting over the years that I never would have figured out on my own...and DM, juggs, and ICe have been playing this game for more than a decade...believe me, when they net legitimately, they still do it extremely well. I won't state my personal opinion on why they cheated, as its A. irrelevant, and B. probably something people would just use as another conspiracy theory.

Edited By: NOW3P on May 12th 2010, 15:15:58

gregg Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:16:05

they told us why they cheated

they have always cheated, always

pang told us more than 4 cheated so drop that lame argument

no one in LaE is above suspicion
thats not me thats the guy who knows you all very well

jag is still on the primary so stop lying about him leaving the game

i am not sure why you are the face of LaEx but you are not doing your three clans any favors with lies whines and insults
you asked me questions which i answered
i asked you questions and you will not answer them
your new leader comes on and challenges me to a debate and then ducks out

you want a debate lets debate pick a time and i will go head to head with thunder

there is no such thing as a legitimate LaE, NA or LaEx net worth win

any player that is the indirect beneficiary of cheating is tainted

if everyone knows they are LaEx they dont hit them
if only you know they are LaEx that still taints them because no one in your clan will hit them and you protect them against assault
you have told us many times you keep track of which LaEx is playing this set so do not try to deny it now

last set was a perfect example
i hit C R O A T I A early and he threatened me with massive retal
NOW3P knows that is true but those of you who are not LaEx may need to check eestats to verify it

anyone who has played here knows that C R is a peaceful netter who thrives under the blanket of the evil shadow clan

so what did he mean by massive retal?
he could not have meant by him he could only have meant by LaEx

so to gather even more evidence as if i needed it I told him my country was not Gregg and lo and behold no retal
so he called off the retal

LOL
u guys r still cheating even now

you can not stop
you can not help yourselves
you are compelled to cheat
i get it i accept it i will try to stop you

Edited By: gregg on May 12th 2010, 16:20:40

kemo Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:20:44

omd dude it must be damn nice to never do anything wrong. ill bet your democrat
all praised to ra

NOW3P Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:22:51

Please show me proof that more than 4 people cheated, gregg. Or is this another one of your baseless accusations?

I know nothing of your dealings with Gogy....those are your own problem. How he choses to retal you is up to him, I don't care to be quite honest.

Also...I only play in 2 clans, and in the Team server with 3 other people, none of which play in LaE or NA.

Please keep trying though...it's fun killing off your sad little countries.

Edited By: NOW3P on May 12th 2010, 16:23:57

gregg Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:28:09

pang says more than four people cheated
jag says more than four people cheated

You expect us to believe you do not know who hit your top netter?

ok you only play in LaE and LaEx i will not talk to you about NA any more

i bet it is fun
it has been fun destroying your once proud clans

mrford Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:34:54

you had nothing to do with the deletions you megalomaniac. in fact, i doubt the mods even knew who you were before the deletions, and you started spouting off about LaE this and LaE that.

and i would like quotes posted where more than 4 ppl cheated please

that is just a false statement

Edited By: mrford on May 12th 2010, 17:36:07
Swagger of a Chupacabra

gregg Game profile

May 12th 2010, 17:52:13

you tell me how to transfer a quote from ffa to express and i will be happy to

people have read pang's quote in ffa

i have quoted it here on express

your brazen lies have been exposed

I have been shouting LaEx cheats since long before the deletions, you know that. anyone who wants to check the dates can verify that.

You claim you are cleaning house but you just keep lying?

i am beginning to think Llaar and jag are still more trustworthy than you and NOW3P

mrford Game profile

May 12th 2010, 19:27:24

i just got back from the store

got a can of troll-b-gone

ur fluffed now
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2010, 19:52:47

holy god, thats a lot of threads >.<
as i don't play express, just found this forum ... am stunned

Edited By: Akula on May 12th 2010, 19:54:19
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

NOW3P Game profile

May 12th 2010, 23:20:31

lol....even someone from ZT is commenting on someone bashing NA? wow!!!

Boy, if that don't make ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I dunno what will :-D

postman Game profile

May 12th 2010, 23:47:53

holy crap let it die already,we all dislike cheating but takes place all the time.go get laid for christ's sake and maybe it will sting a little less.
i am not in lae or na but just tired of the same crap in multiple threads at least stick to one so i can avoid it :P

NOW3P Game profile

May 13th 2010, 0:05:56

*sechses postman thoroughly*

aliyah Game profile

May 13th 2010, 3:37:03

*clamps her hand over Greg's mouth*

Shhh... Please. For the sake of our sanity...

To the rest of you... Hello. :) I thought I'd give this server a try to see how things work.
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training