Verified:

dantzig Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 7:08:36

JJ's purple again LOL
FoG

lincoln

Dec 31st 2010, 7:25:36

maybe now we can put to rest this silliness about how he won any sets legitimately

an unrepentant remorseless cheater will keep on cheating
whether its a clan or an individual

recidivists recidivate
FoG

Pain Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 7:34:38

im supposing #80 was on the "safelist" also?
Your mother is a nice woman

dantzig Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 7:38:29

It appears that #80 was also deleted. I asked #80 why he was helping #55 by letting 55 farm his country then putting him in deep DR with just a few GSs. He claimed that he was trying to kill 55. Then other people started to hit 80 which ruined 55's landfarm.

http://www.eestats.com/express/country/80
FoG

Pain Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 7:40:50

lol. yea 10 failed AB attempts then 5 GS's is certainly a kill run.

JJ your credibilty from here on out is shot. all your previous records are pretty much useless now.

Kingme Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 7:44:11

damn... did I ruin the landfarm?

my bad.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 31st 2010, 8:51:25

there is other proof :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 9:49:21

Originally posted by JJ23:
btw i dare you to ipcheck me. its a joke that i can build a winning country in my sleep. and the rest of you cant. im a godsend to this game and have undeniable talent that is unmatched.

rofl. have fun playing for 2nd, i mean first fellas... whoever wins deep down even knows they cant beat me.

and dantzig, keep naming your countries after me. imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

landfarm? i was online when i was being abed so i made more tanks. like when dantzig tried to kill run me at the beginning of a reset a couple rounds ago. obviously, if i see a good landgrab target im going to hit it multiple times, like last reset when my indy farmed about a dozen people multiple times and i only got one retaller, who nuked me down from 29k to 27k land when it didnt even matter. what, you gonna say i ran all 12 of those countries too? its simply called knowing your opponents. knowing who has the skill to cause damage and who will just let it go because they cant or are simply not shrewd or smart enough to mount a significant retaliation. i was online when i was getting GSed and i declined to make more troops, knowing the futile attempts would help me more than hurt me. when he realized he couldnt touch me, he ingame msged me and we hashed it out, similar to the way drinks did after i double tapped him earlier today. one of the advantages to working in a computer related field is i can leave earth logged in throught my work day and click on it once for about a second every few minutes to see if anything new has transpired with my country. i can play for 5 minutes every 2 hours if need be, and if i see that im getting attacked/suicided, and i have turns, which i almost always do, i can build/stonewall around it if i see fit.

the sad thing is, the mods have it out for me, because even in a game where they enforce and make the rules, i can plan cleanly and still be superior to them in a game which they created. its actually really pathetic when you write the programs and algorithms and someone outta retirement on maybe 30-45 min a day can run a country that craps on you tenfold.

its ok if the mods are against me, i have nothing else to prove in express. i have won 4 out of 6 resets, with multiple different strategies, and have the highest average 3 networth. who cares about total networth, thats for those of u who played 55+ resets. in my 8 or so resets, my lowest finish was 5th, and that was the first reset not knowing the gdi rules/changes as well as familiarizing myself with the market trends and speed of express.

i dont need to prove myself innocent, because i know i am, and frankly, i dont need approval or gratification from anyone here. i know i am head and shoulders the best player here in express (cant claim that on any other server because i havent played either for more than one full reset), and my results speak for themselves. the funniest thing above all of this is, you all deep down know that this is all true, and denying it is like letting lincoln pretend that hes not gregg.

maybe ill play express again, but just to screw with people and test new theories.. maybe i wont, but then again you'll never know. i bet i could run a rainbow into the top 5 building at least 500 of every building (except cs) just based on shrewed analysis of market trends and organizing a couple of one country buyouts, or effective displacement of military/cash reserves.

before i turn this into an essay, and use too many big words for those of you who are not smart enough to understand it, i will simply say, GL for finishing in 2nd place.

late.

tl;dr
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 9:57:44

easy to win when you can cheat and only get caught 1/2 the time, I guess. I can forgive and forget on one deletion, and chalk it up to a stupid mistake...but this is getting rather ridiculous. Somehow I'm thinking you won't be missed much.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 31st 2010, 10:03:33

since I cant play on express, so how am i deleting you cause i cant beat you??
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 31st 2010, 10:07:53

Having one Country doing ops for you and then grabbing those countries with a minute is part of the reason you were deleted

Edited By: Warster on Dec 31st 2010, 10:21:46
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 10:18:55

ahh, that's just so cute and cuddly.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Carousel Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 10:47:35

Yeah I'm inclined to agree here. Is spy information with defensive and offensive allies wrong?

If it was some poor scrub I can see it being bad, but an ALLY is an ALLY for a reason; teamwork.

Carousel Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 10:47:45

But JJ is still a fluff.

pce out

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 31st 2010, 10:55:43

solo server, not meant to have team work
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Kingme Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 12:30:38

If you're not supposed to know... you need to remove the history for defensive allies.

I could easily see what JJ sent (or any other ally) sends on a PS. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to match up your allies military brigade with his history and figure a break on a a target.

This much I agree with JJ, the rest of the fluffy rant.... not so much.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 31st 2010, 12:57:12

kingme that would work if the country doing the spy op actually attacked the targets

one country spied and the other attacked them, the country that did the General op also then Destroyed missiles on the country he hit
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 31st 2010, 14:03:41

in relation to sharing spyop info on this or any other solo server, i dont see a problem sharing with any of your allies.

I really dont want to see allies disappear from express either. finding and keeping allies encourages dialogue between players forming friend/foe relationships that keep players coming back.

If what has been said by warster is true, that JJ ran another country to do spyops for him, i agree that is against rules and he should have been deleted for it. but, if it was just that a friend of his spied for him, tho it be a bit underhanded, i find it hardly deletion worthy.

I find that allies on a solo server are far more suited than on an alliance server. without being guided by an alliance head, you are free to pick your allies and play your turns as you wish. removing or limiting them further will diminish a player's ability to interact with other players. for that reason, i refuse to play tournament(a game i played very often in old earth).
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Spear Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 15:20:47

I would have picked someone other than Deion Sanders in your NFL comparison.

And I would dominate you in knitting.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 15:23:37

Warster: You're my new hero. Not only did you delete a cheater, but then when he came on here crying about it you posted the facts for everyone to see. I love it! Good job!

braden Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 15:30:44

i can have seven people from rd run countries solely meant for me to farm them with no threat of them retalling.

i would hope i was deleted, if i did.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 15:32:34

I'd also like to say if you don't want to get deleted or accused of cheating, don't do anything suspicious.

If your "buddy" is helping you, then you're taking the chance of getting deleted so don't take the chance. I have no sympathy for someone that does stuff like this and whines when they get deleted.

Dec 31st 2010, 16:53:58

ahh man, you mean i can't pay people to help me get #1 on this server? i have to manipulate friends into doing dirty deeds for me so i don't have to waste turns doing them myself?

Mr. Iris Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 17:53:10

Anytime I make it through the reset without being deleted I consider it a win as well, congratulations everyone else on 2nd place.
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

Pain Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 18:03:09

JJ how about you threatening Drinks to have your "homies" on express server kill him for retalling you more then 2 times after you double tapped him then had your "roomate" AB and GS you into heavy DR? then threatening to have him killed in tourney or primary also?

yea i saw the messages so dont bother lying about it.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 31st 2010, 18:28:56

Typically information about deletions remains private between moderators and players, but if JJ23 is going to make accusations towards the express moderators then I'm going to defend them.

The deleted pair was once again JJ23 and his "roommate". I guess that JJ23 figured that IP matches and cookie matches were flagging him, so he started playing the other country on a laptop/cell phone while playing his main from the same location. That way there wouldn't be any IP or cookie matches.

The roommate only plays while JJ23 is playing and apparently exists to serve JJ23. Shady stuff from this round alone:

-roommate puts JJ in DR and gets farmed by JJ, then they ally up
-roommate does tons of spy ops for JJ, including ally ops and defusing missiles

An example:

-roommate spies country X
-JJ23 grabs X
-roommate grabs X
-JJ23 farms roommate
-roommate GSes JJ23 to put him in DR

This particular example happened over a period of around 20 minutes.

You've been found guilty of cheating three times JJ23. And you never successfully appealed because "you know you're innocent". You're not innocent. The two express mods and the three game admins aren't all plotting against you. The admins of this game like to see players finish well and to push what is possible. The admins hate to see cheaters like JJ23 win. I apologize to the server for not giving moderators the tools to catch this type of cheating earlier.

If you try to cheat again you'll likely be banned from playing the game permanently.

By the way, in case anyone is curious about JJ's amazing records:

56 1 N O I T A N I M O D Y N D I (#58) 27,162 $32,050,000 CG

55 1 RachelsEhhButCarrieUnderwoodsOMG (#23) 19,388 $33,112,000 RG

54 4 Dont Think That I Cant Love You (#33) 11,111 $21,579,764 HG

53 3 Find Out Who Your Friends Are (#40) 11,111 $21,989,900 HG

52 1 Cuz You Should Be My Lady (#33) 18,321 $26,000,000 RG

51 1 Baby Jebal Geuui Soneul Japjima (#29) 16,585 $24,494,000 RG

50 3 Retaling LGs In My Wedding Dress (#54) 10,202 $22,131,450 HG

JJ's roommate didn't play in resets 53 and 54. Amazing how he finishes with 10M NW more when his roommate plays, isn't it?

Link Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 18:32:08

nuff said
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Spear Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 18:37:05

Yeah the evidence is pretty overwhelming. The sad thing is, I really believe JJ when he says that he doesn't have to cheat to win. There's no question he's very good at this game. He just has the world's largest ego and has to cheat constantly in order to satisfy it. And because he's a proven and habitual cheater, everything he's ever done is meaningless.

Which means dantzig still holds the all-time NW record.

PinkyAndTheBrain

Dec 31st 2010, 18:39:33

OMG! The Mods Are Conspiring Against Poverty Stricken JJ23 And The Aliens Have Done Knocked Up His Girlfriend!

and no, don't PM me for trolling you JJ23, i don't check this account that often.
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

Pain Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 18:39:55

thats some solid ownage by slagpit.

as dantzig put it, his "roomate" is really just the guy in the mirror.

Dec 31st 2010, 18:46:50

it's not ownage, he shouldn't have to come out on a forum to respond to something that should be explained in game. there's less that 200 people playing, not even their place to explain why somebody got deleted. what are they going to do if the games gets enough momentum where they have to delete 100s of thousands of players because millions are playing?

Pain Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 18:53:30

Dibs, JJ called the mods liars and said they had no proof. this isnt a courtroom. you cannot object to what a moderator has to say nor is there any rule against them airing out a players dirty laundy. they did the same to LaE after they got caught and denied it.

you and i both know millions of players is a highly unlikey scenario in 2011. most people have no interest in text based games nowadays, especially kids. if there comes a point where there is thousands of players, i suspect we wont see them all making threads saying they were unjustly deleted.

gambit Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 19:00:55

in 2011... i predict that jj will only play his country from work...

and let his poor roommate play his from home...

so then maybe all this slander from the mods about them will stop!

:P
Natural Born Killer

Dec 31st 2010, 19:02:34

yes, but they are attempting to develop/maintain a game that they enjoyed playing and build it into something that will last and give other people the same type of enjoyment that they got.

Pain Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 19:05:31

i still dont see the relevance of that and the issue of slag posting why JJ was deleted.

Pain Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 19:09:10

oh and since i forgot to do it.

GREGG WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Spear Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 19:11:23

Oh man, how could we forget?

GREGG WAS RIGHT

Kingme Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 19:24:58

Originally posted by Warster:
kingme that would work if the country doing the spy op actually attacked the targets

one country spied and the other attacked them, the country that did the General op also then Destroyed missiles on the country he hit

Warster, I completely understand the reasoning for the deletions. I was merely trying to clear my name in this mess.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 31st 2010, 19:28:10

GREGG WAS RIGHT

Dec 31st 2010, 19:29:18

Originally posted by Pain:
i still dont see the relevance of that and the issue of slag posting why JJ was deleted.

there should be a reasonable explanation posted about it in game.
it shouldn't be a damn pissing contest, they shouldn't have to come on here and justify why somebody was deleted.

dantzig Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 19:54:55

Was the communication between JJ and his "roommate" all in-game or did some of it appear to take place outside of the game? Even if the two countries were run by separate people and all communication was in-game, I agree that one player playing a country solely to assist another country violates the spirit of the game. However, sharing information outside of the game is clearly against the rules and of course so is running multies.

JJ, I want to make something perfectly clear: my country name this set and "JJ the impotent little kitty (#34)" are not imitating you. They're making fun of you. If you want to compare yourself to a sports player, Barry Bonds, Jose Canseco, and Mark McGwire are better comparisons to how you play the game.
FoG

dantzig Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 20:02:55

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
there should be a reasonable explanation posted about it in game.
it shouldn't be a damn pissing contest, they shouldn't have to come on here and justify why somebody was deleted.

I like the idea of a note next to deleted countries stating what rule they violated like we have for posts that get edited. It would serve as a warning to other players that the mods do track down people who try to cheat and would also be reflected in the record books as an additional mark of shame upon those who do cheat.

Neither JJ or the mods had to post anything about his deletion here. However, JJ is a high-profile player so people were interested. He was also brash and egotistical enough to post comments here that gave the mods a reason to reply. I suspect they would have remained silent otherwise as they did after his previous deletion until he posted public comments that slammed the mods.
FoG

lincoln

Dec 31st 2010, 20:10:16

dantzig,

congrats on having your record reinstated in the minds of those who could not recognize JJ for who he is and what he does

GREGG WAS RIGHT
FoG

Dec 31st 2010, 20:14:08

they are the moderators of the game, they only have speak to apologize for improper deletions.

he's only high-profile because he cheated directly, or convinced some jackasses to sacrifice their game so that he could win. he doesn't have any game.

Dec 31st 2010, 20:15:51

Originally posted by lincoln:
dantzig,

congrats on having your record reinstated in the minds of those who could not recognize JJ for who he is and what he does

GREGG WAS RIGHT

why did you fail to detect JJ?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 31st 2010, 20:27:58

The two countries didn't ingame message each other at all.

If you grab a country and ingame message your allies the break, that's not against the rules. If you're a dedicated spy country who plays to serve another player, that's against the rules. If you post spy ops on an alliance site, that's also against the rules.

Pain Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 21:35:45

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
Originally posted by lincoln:
dantzig,

GREGG WAS RIGHT

why did you fail to detect JJ?

actually gregg called out JJ for being a cheater a long time ago. hes only vocal about LaE though. i asked him why he didnt go on a crusade against him and his response was something like "why dont you"

Pain Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 21:54:19

TBH i dont want to see JJ banned permanently but i highly doubt he will quit cheating, only get sneakier at it so he doesnt get caught.

i dont believe in the term once a cheater always a cheater, however if you get caught multiple times and keep doing it its hard to believe itll ever stop.

Thunder Game profile

Dec 31st 2010, 22:03:59

Oh please...JJ cheated many times in the old 2025...and was deleted for it as well there.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

lincoln

Dec 31st 2010, 22:35:02

i would say my response was more like

"institutionalized cheating like we saw in the defunct LaE is far more insidious and site-destructive than one madman with a Clinton complex

i would prefer to devote my efforts to fixing the server's spy problem and other rules improvements

why don't you stop JJ?"

FoG