Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 4:26:43

all the fun threads.....now I have to make new ones to entertain myself.

so....

a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush....

debate.

rpottage Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 4:31:36

A bat in the hand is worth two in the belfry.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 6:27:27

Yay! My Belfry's finally worth something!

Mars UP Game profile

Aug 23rd 2010, 11:19:52

I should have paid more attention to Express lately, those threads would have been so much fun to post in. At least Gregg is not quasi denying himself anymore.

Dragon Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 21:47:27

I'm just gonna behave. The mods have made it crystal clear what they expect and expect us not to do.

If they don't want the forum to be fun, that's their call. Best thing I can do is just not post because I'm not interested in all the technical minutia of the game, and don't normally find those wild and crazy discussions about foot rot formulae all that exciting. Guess I'm just not a Party Animal.

I'll just shut up and play. :)

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 21:56:54

I think the forums are still good fun - in all fairness, things do get taken quite a bit further here than they do in any other server's forums.

As long as I can keep my signature, I'm happy :-)

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 25th 2010, 22:06:06

Well, is the forum fun for the guy getting made fun of?

lincoln

Aug 25th 2010, 22:11:34

HWCNG just said he thinks it is good fun
so what is the harm?

my only concern is that you dont post my country so LaEx can take another clan kill)))))

they were so mad at my reporting the three ingame messages they not only clanned my express country they clan killed my alliance experimental I

it is a a game, a war game

Edited By: lincoln on Aug 25th 2010, 22:19:27
See Original Post
FoG

Dragon Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 22:59:03

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Well, is the forum fun for the guy getting made fun of?

There's a bunch I could say right now. But you know? You're the Boss, applesauce.

That's the bottom line.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 25th 2010, 23:09:42

You should feel free to say whatever you want regarding the rules or the style of moderating we do around here. We do try to be lax, but it can be difficult to decide if something has gone "too far".

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 25th 2010, 23:23:15

Actually, gregg, I don't think any of the 3 countries that killed you were LaE players. I know for sure 2 of them weren't. I AB'ed you for giggles, but I woulda done that whether I was in LaE or not...

PimpThang

Aug 26th 2010, 2:31:17

You mods take sides in arguments and don't punish based on what is said. Instead you base it off of WHO said it. No one like to live that way. What i am saying is true and you'll probably delete this message and maybe ban me but you know what i'm saying is true.

It is supposed to be a free world. People should be able to accuse, make fun of, and call out who ever they want. Instead if you don't like them you delete their posts and disallow them to post on the forums- without even giving them a warning or a personal message stating what they did wrong. That being the case- yes- this censorship sux a big one.

PimpThang

Aug 26th 2010, 2:32:40

"You should feel free to say whatever you want regarding the rules or the style of moderating we do around here. We do try to be lax, but it can be difficult to decide if something has gone "too far"."

Im sure my above post will get deleted and this might be my last post- if it is tell the rest of Earth that PimpThang was banned fighting for what he believed in- the rights of all earthers.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 26th 2010, 5:12:51

Can't say that I've ever seen a mod delete a post here. Close them yes, but in that situation it's usually very warranted. Matter of fact,I think I've only see 2 players get a temporary ban, and only 1 permanent (but it was most definitely deserved) since the EE crew took over.

Perhaps rack up more than 25 posts before you start harping on the mods with an obvious prior bias if you want folks to take you seriously?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 26th 2010, 20:03:39

You do not have a right to use someone else's bandwidth, you do not have a right to use forums that someone else coded, and you do not have a right to use a free service.

For anyone legitimately interested, there is currently one user banned from using the forums. He was banned because he posted threads five seconds apart on alliance talk asking to be banned.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 5:09:00

Originally posted by Slagpit:
For anyone legitimately interested, there is currently one user banned from using the forums. He was banned because he posted threads five seconds apart on alliance talk asking to be banned.

you forgot spewing racist/anti-sematic/homophobic fluff that would make a KKK dragon blush, if it's who I'm thinking of. :-P

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 17:21:24

Originally posted by PimpThang:
...Im sure my above post will get deleted and this might be my last post- if it is tell the rest of Earth that PimpThang was banned fighting for what he believed in- the rights of all earthers.

Not sure why, but that got a chuckle out of me...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 18:30:32

NAZI MOD!

*runs away*

Popcom Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 20:52:00

Now we see the violence inherent in the system!
HELP HELP! im being repressed!
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Aug 30th 2010, 22:06:12

i dunno, i think most hands can handle at least 3 birds at one time. why are the other 2 stuck in the bush?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 0:33:50

Guess it depends on the bird. For example, if I'm choking the chicken, my hand can only handle 1 bird at a time.