Verified:

Pain Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 20:20:46

apparently we should be impressed he has satellite TV with a sports package? lol

dont worry JJ, i knew i wasnt going to do much damage this set. i was 15 minutes late to breaking you for a landgrab before you bought up 2m additional turrets. if my tech had sold a little sooner you would have been about 1k acres lighter.
Your mother is a nice woman

crest23 Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 20:29:18

So you will not be apologising to Pain as we await your admittance of error? I just made you eat crow pie and you will not thank me for it?

You lose 600k NW and state you lost 2 mill NW and still you say you only exagerated by 200k? Dude, you are something else. I don't know if anything you say should ever be believed since you lie in the presence of cold hard facts.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 20:29:47

hmm, JJ23 has power over my future in Earth Empires... fix captcha so it works on my PSP!
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Pain Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 20:33:37

Originally posted by JJ23:
spy ops inclusive, i lost well over 1M worth of nw.

lost money, food, bomb buildings = time to rebuild.

the point is. in in the end, i was close. with all the hits that i took adding up to just over 1M in units, not inclusive of spy ops, i was close.

so what if i exaggerated by 200k or so?

as far as you go. i had not done anything previous to you and you jumped on this bandwagon defaming and taunting me as well as posting many other disrespectful things.

im not asking you to stop, im telling you if you want a future here in earth empires, you will. end of discussion.

if i want a future here? dude ive been around longer then you, and i will be here when you leave. stop pretending you have one up on me.

ill make you a deal though. if you publically apologize to all the people who you have stolen ranks from in the past due to your cheating, i will leave you alone. i think thats a fair deal.

Pain Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 20:34:53

oh and i did not do any steal food or bomb building spy ops, so you can stop lying about that now to make it seem like you got it worse. i did about 12 bomb banks for 1.3m each. thats it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2011, 20:35:18

Question, JJ.... are you a pathological liar? Or you playing us? I don't get you, sorry!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 19th 2011, 21:35:27

Lol JJ23 your funny
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 22:00:28

wow, cant you guys get along? Its just a text game.

for the record, I was pissed at all 3 of my offence allies. Every 3 hours that I logged in I had lost between 400-900k jets and then when it was my turn to attack and use my allies jets you 3 bastards where all in rehab PS'ed out.

Then 2 of my allies go out on a land grabbing spree and they blow another 1 million jets and break the pact. Then they message me saying all done LGing good luck to you. All I can say is F U to those guy and next set I will not use offence allies as I never see a benefit only a cost...

blid

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2011, 22:13:46

Yeah OAs can be a pain and I usually don't use them. I do find them helpful sometimes, I log in to see my jets have been abused like mad while I've been gone, but that now my ally's jets are all home and I can abuse his. That's when it works best for both people I think, when you play at different hours.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 22:29:09

I tried them 2x, no point in the use.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Dec 19th 2011, 23:11:47

took like over a decade for Osama to get a bullet between the eye.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2011, 23:21:29

Originally posted by Pain:
oh and i did not do any steal food or bomb building spy ops, so you can stop lying about that now to make it seem like you got it worse. i did about 12 bomb banks for 1.3m each. thats it

that would be a lie. you did more than 12 bomb banks moron. keep suiciding me for no reason, you will get run out of this game faster than osama got run out out of his hole in the ground.

Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2011, 23:29:45

O_O
(•_•)

Dec 19th 2011, 23:39:01

you have no idea what im capable of if pushed.

you have no idea how many cops will show up if i dial 911.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2011, 23:49:30

Look up that quote and you'll figure out what I'm watching :p it was perfect timing ...
(•_•)

Dec 19th 2011, 23:51:44

i doubt that you could pass Air Force Basic Training....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2011, 0:00:08

LOL! NICE!!
(•_•)

Dec 20th 2011, 0:03:15

cops wont do jack sh1t, because i have not at any point in this thread implied that that i would do anything malicious to pains safety. i just simply stated that i would run him out of EE, which cops could hardly give 2 sh1ts about. but thanks for playing sunshine.

we have no clue what lengths you will go to to get a #1 spot.