Verified:

jiff69 Game profile

May 14th 2010, 17:09:54

LMAO I made idle threats against a guy. so he dropped all his acres and killed himself LMAO. nicely done there buddy.
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 14th 2010, 18:24:06

Like im going to get my clan from ffa to kill you off, I dont even play ffa.... Or im messaging all my allies to missle you. I only sent 1 chem at him and laughed all the way
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

Thunder Game profile

May 17th 2010, 9:16:25

wait a minute...you make fun of a guy who you threatened to call down an unknown number of your FFA mates to come and kill him and so he believed you and deleted himself, yet you in your infinite wisdom went to Team board to cry about a guy who happens to play Team with us for going off on you over a grab??

The irony kills me :)
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

jiff69 Game profile

May 17th 2010, 12:30:50

The Irony is thunder I dont play FFA. I dont hit someone with 20 missles for a failed LG. You can say Im crying all you want, But I am guessing that you dont have enough inteligence to tell the difference between Crying and stating that Your actions on one server reflect on another. Especially when you use the same name. Takeda declared war on me over 1 falied lg. I declare war on him for 1 failed spy op in team. BTW was it salty?
-Tom Achronos

Thunder Game profile

May 18th 2010, 0:04:05

Takeda plays within the boundaries of our Team. What he does here, I don't care how he plays here. His play here has absolutely NO BEARING WHATSOEVER on our team. Thats the difference. He could kill me here and I wouldn't worry about it, its the way things go. If he and I can keep different servers and even games from interfering how we work together on TEAM SERVER, I don't see why you can't?

Fact is your taking your actions from this server over to Team because you obviously don't have the balls or means to do anything to him here and that makes you weak sauce beyond belief.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

jiff69 Game profile

May 18th 2010, 0:11:12

If takeda is going to missle me for no aparent reason, Why is it that I cant do the same to him on another server? Paybacks a fluff, Furthermore your lack of inteligence shows a huge drawback for LAE. Seriously pick the dumbest guy in the room to be their leader. WOW. You wreck my country for no good reason ON Any server, I WILL SUICIDE YOU ON ALL. thats My pledge. I put time and effort into a country then just to get missled 20xs for NO GOOD reason at all gimme a break. You dont want people suiciding on your clan Do SOMETHING about your members attitudes.
-Tom Achronos

Hobo Game profile

May 18th 2010, 0:12:58

*me laughs evil laugh*

yess..... YESSS!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! COME TO THE DARK SIDE JIFF.

Soon the entire Express Server will become suiciders

jiff69 Game profile

May 18th 2010, 0:14:20

darkside Hobo ??? I was a netter now im out for blood.
-Tom Achronos

Thunder Game profile

May 18th 2010, 3:06:27

Whatever floats your boat spiffyjiff. You make a thread on another server board posting hits that occurred on this server and you try to insult my intelligence?? lol @ you!

Make all the idle threats you want.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

NOW3P Game profile

May 18th 2010, 5:18:57

get a room :-P

jiff69 Game profile

May 18th 2010, 5:31:32

only if your coming NOW3P
-Tom Achronos

NOW3P Game profile

May 18th 2010, 5:46:46

I'll bring the rufies!

Thunder Game profile

May 18th 2010, 7:54:05

you are a roofy ;)
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

NOW3P Game profile

May 18th 2010, 15:58:23

heh....I've been called worse, I guess. :-P

Deerhunter Game profile

May 19th 2010, 22:27:22

jiff69- your not a netter- you are a wimp and a crybaby... post your country name in express this next set and i will suicide/ destroy your country... And you just try to hurt any country i run in any other server. You are a pank noob and this is me calling your BS bluff... Put up or shut up!!!
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

May 19th 2010, 22:30:20

You wreck my country for no good reason ON Any server, I WILL SUICIDE YOU ON ALL. thats My pledge.

was what Jiff69 sauid... he is a pank noob... Post your country # in express so i can ruin you noob... And you just try to harm any country of mine anywhere else... Fact is a noob like you- if you want to impress or intimidate someone you might want to try a day care center. Maybe 3 or 4 yr olds will be scared cause i wont...
I shall fear no retals,

jiff69 Game profile

May 20th 2010, 7:35:44

If im such a noob deerhunter why have I claimed 2 out of the last 5 express sets in first place????
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 20th 2010, 7:40:48

Whats your # deerhunter who are you?? your asking who I am, who are you and why are you even posting in my thread when it has nothing to do with you. Why dont you go nack to sucking on something maybe at least it will keep your mouth shut so I dont have to listen to you .
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 20th 2010, 7:44:48

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
You wreck my country for no good reason ON Any server, I WILL SUICIDE YOU ON ALL. thats My pledge.

was what Jiff69 sauid... he is a pank noob... Post your country # in express so i can ruin you noob... And you just try to harm any country of mine anywhere else... Fact is a noob like you- if you want to impress or intimidate someone you might want to try a day care center. Maybe 3 or 4 yr olds will be scared cause i wont...

Oh my let me just post my # here for you so you can suicide me. Are you really that stupid. You dont have a clue do you?
Im sure your the best at the game. come and find me you want to suicide on me bring it , but you have to find me first
-Tom Achronos

Pain Game profile

May 20th 2010, 16:58:34

Originally posted by jiff69:
If im such a noob deerhunter why have I claimed 2 out of the last 5 express sets in first place????

not to take anything away from you but you have admittedly had a friend suiciding top 10 countries to help you get there.
Your mother is a nice woman

NOW3P Game profile

May 20th 2010, 17:03:09

sometimes being a noob has to do more with how you think about the game (i.e. politics/relations) than how you can play it. I can train a chimp to take a top 10 spot if you give me a couple weeks....

Deerhunter Game profile

May 20th 2010, 19:35:38

jiff69 is a noob. he is also a coward. jiff69, you are the one making chalenges to suicide on you. Im just an honest guy out here calling you out on the crap you spew... These other guys are partly right- i mean- you had help getting to top 10- but i dont believe the part about you having a friend... I cant see anyone liking a pank like you... You are only a jerk... And a coward.
I shall fear no retals,

jiff69 Game profile

May 20th 2010, 20:14:23

Im not making challenges to suicide on me If anthing I prefer it didnt happen, your the one deerhunter who specifically stated tell me your country number so I can suicide on you.
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 20th 2010, 20:19:23

Im a noob, because I am not going to stand for someone suiciding on my country and will resort to whatever means to avenge that. Are you not the suicide hunter NOW3P? wouldnt missling someone 20times for a failed LG be considered suicide? You say dont act like a noob for taking a war across servers, well in that case dont suicide someone's country and not expect it to be taken across servers. You wreck m country here, why do I not have the right to wreck it on another server. If you dont like the outcome Play Nice!
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 20th 2010, 20:21:11

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
jiff69 is a noob. he is also a coward. jiff69, you are the one making chalenges to suicide on you. Im just an honest guy out here calling you out on the crap you spew... These other guys are partly right- i mean- you had help getting to top 10- but i dont believe the part about you having a friend... I cant see anyone liking a pank like you... You are only a jerk... And a coward.

For the record who are you and what relevance other than trolling my posts do you have? Ie: your not takeda, not thunder,
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 20th 2010, 20:28:48

I am but the point is there pissed because I took it across servers but my point is, If he can Wreck my country without a reason why is it that I cant do anthing to him on another server? whats the difference? I wasnt warring with takeda on express I did 1 LG on him It failed so he launched 20 missles at me, is it fair that he can wreck something of mine fo no good reason? I dont think so. I will not stand for someone doing something so blatantly ignorant to me for nothing, NOW3P I have stood up for LAE on these very forums in the past But because I call your leader out your going to start to slam me on the boards.... thats wrong so very wrong.

Edited By: jiff69 on May 20th 2010, 20:29:29
-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 20th 2010, 20:56:18

I just like netting and seeing how high I can get, Lg's are part of the Game, So are missles, when I msged Takeda in game to find out why I got missled so much.you know what he said, "I was just waiting for the first person to attack me so I could missle them and wreck there set". Now knowing that what would you do?
-Tom Achronos

texhomastud Game profile

May 20th 2010, 21:30:37

Thats exactly what I said--do it every express set--first person that comes my way,I spend rest of set pounding them-- so todays lesson is dont come my way and we will get along just fine--kept same name for you jiff will even let you have first attack--lookin forward to seein you :)

NOW3P Game profile

May 20th 2010, 21:36:39

jiff - to answer your question, I don't kill suiciders for guys who suicide themselves. Also, the chimp comment was not a shot at you personally, just a blanket reference to how difficult it is to build a top 10 country on this server. Hell, even I'VE finished top 3 here....and I SUCK at netting.

kemo Game profile

May 20th 2010, 23:03:22

i aint read the whole thing but threatenin to kill a man in ffa when you dont play ffa isnt irony. a truck full of insulin runnin over and killin a diabetic is irony
all praised to ra

Deerhunter Game profile

May 21st 2010, 1:40:08

Posted by jeff69 (aka retard):jiff69
Quote Post
May 18th 2010, 0:11:12
If takeda is going to missle me for no aparent reason, Why is it that I cant do the same to him on another server? Paybacks a fluff, Furthermore your lack of inteligence shows a huge drawback for LAE. Seriously pick the dumbest guy in the room to be their leader. WOW. You wreck my country for no good reason ON Any server, I WILL SUICIDE YOU ON ALL. thats My pledge. I put time and effort into a country then just to get missled 20xs for NO GOOD reason at all gimme a break. You dont want people suiciding on your clan Do SOMETHING about your members attitudes.

Jeff69- you are starting to get on my nadds. Shut your trap now or face the music. Stop running your mouth noob. This post of your put out a challenge- im calling you on it- post your country # or shut the heck up... ALL these other guys are seeing what a jerk you are. Also a hypocrite...

Since this coward wont give his #- ill appreciate anyone else who will post his country #...
I shall fear no retals,

Red dragon

May 21st 2010, 1:44:50

@ deerhunter why dont you post yours and He will come to you no?
ICQ # 618535910

jiff69 Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 19:36:57

Who are you deerhunters heres my # I will come OOP as soon as you post yours dont attack me (#89)

-Tom Achronos

jiff69 Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 19:55:40

What afraid DH post your # you know what my country is whats yours, im not the one running my mouth all across the forums, And to much of a chickenfluff to post my # but you are
-Tom Achronos