Verified:

mrford Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 23:08:14

If you use CamaroLand and get deleted again I will start running countries on every server you do and kill you until you quit the game.

Additionally, I will do the same if you continue to impersonate me on IRC. I have friends everywhere. You don't.

I don't know what your problem is but you need to figure it out.

This is your only warning. Enough is enough. Take your meds you worthless fluff.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 30th 2017, 23:11:13
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 31st 2017, 0:44:18

Do you own the Express rights to Camaroland? Last I heard that isn't in the rules and I can call my countries whatever the hell I please. Don't hate the player, hate the system.

Edited By: macdaddy on Aug 31st 2017, 0:50:41

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2017, 0:55:31

It becomes an issue when you actively try to impersonate me in-game and on IRC. Even to the point that a mod is within the half dozen people that notified me of your bullfluff.

And lol at you talking about rules. When have you ever followed them?

I have made my line clear. Do what you will. Coward.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2017, 1:30:20

Oh, and incase anyone misunderstands, you weren't deleted for using my country name. From what I'm told you were deleted for running multies. Again. With my name in your mouth this time.

I take offence to that. Pretty simple to understand why.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2017, 6:26:03

Ford he is using my name this time

lpardess Game profile

Aug 31st 2017, 13:36:59

Dont fotger countlesa ingame pm's saying he is mrford

Dont feel bad though...deano is a wannabe

vatzooland

Aug 31st 2017, 23:20:25

kill kill kill

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 1st 2017, 14:10:32

See, this is why I almost never tried to identify myself with a particular country name. Sooner or later, my perfect playing abilities would soon be tainted by those who don't have the skills that I do, yet want to try to ride my coat tails to the bottom of the scores sheet. This way, I don't have to dust off the "Create a country page" long after I've retired to defend my reputation.

Of course, there are a couple names that most people will associate with me, such as The Golden n00b, but those names were either in response to deteriorating server conditions at the time that I helped bring attention to, or fads I jumped on. Once those were filled or otherwise met, I never used those names again. If anyone else tries to use those names now, no one will care because the conditions needed to use those names can never be repeated. My record will stand forever, no matter what anyone attempts to do about it now.

Edited By: NukEvil on Sep 1st 2017, 14:13:18
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 1st 2017, 14:12:34

perfect? as sniping kills etc?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 1st 2017, 14:19:33

Sniping? You mean cherrypicking? Nah, not so much. More landkills than anything. My record is 42 kills in a single Alliance reset. 16 kills (most of them landkills) by a single country in a single Alliance reset.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 1st 2017, 14:42:37

yes we know that.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 1st 2017, 19:16:40

Ok, so what is your question, then?

Marshal Game profile

Sep 1st 2017, 19:30:18

i give up.

Zorp Game profile

Sep 1st 2017, 21:32:15

We gave up on you first, Marshal.