Verified:

lincoln

Oct 10th 2010, 4:11:41

having conclusively proven the existence of LaEx
and obtained partial confessions from two of the leaders,

it is time for the Express community to turn its attention to the penalty for those involved: although the admins of course make the ultimate decision those who were negatively impacted by the cheating should make statements outlining their opinions just like in a court case

aggravating factors ro be considered in punishment
LaEx consists of repeat offenders
LaE is on probation
LaEx denied the allegations for months on end and mocked those who were speaking the truth
None of the LaEx members came forward to admit the misdeeds
it was only after an ex member came forward that they accidentally confessed to the charges

mitigating factors to be considered
some of their members have severe psyche problems
some of their members do not speak english well
both factors may be evidence that they did not appreciate the gravity of their conduct

i personally believe they knew exactly what they were doing;
they did it with malice aforethought;
and they did it while they were on probation.

my recommendation for their penalty is as follows:
!) deletion of all accounts currently on the LaEx/NA website page, the entire account not just the LaEx and NA countries
2)one set clan-wide suspension of NA/LaE/LaEx
3) individual suspensions only terminated upon written apology on this forum by the suspended player
4) each set of Express going back to the creation of LaEx shall be scrubbed of LaEx members and the top ten positions ascribed to their rightful owners
this is a daunting task but if we get a full disclosure of all LaEx members i will clean up the records myself
5) all LaEx members stripped of any honorary titles or positions they may have been granted on the site and any NW titles they may have acquired during this second wave of cheating

i would just say this to the admins who may be considering some extremely minor sanction:
condoning cheating is not in the best interests of the site,
whitewashing illegality is not in the best interests of the server,
and ultimately you do not do the cheaters any favors by refusing to discipline them, stop them now or stop them five years from now after they have done untold damage to the site and to the enjoyment of the players but eventually you will have to stop them.

FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 10th 2010, 4:21:04

I think reading your posts is punishment enough.

You can register all complaints about LaE and NA on our 24 hour direct number: 1-800-WET-DUCK

Mars UP Game profile

Oct 10th 2010, 4:54:29

I'd like to make a complaint, NOW rubbed my rubbie duckie the wrong way :(

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 10th 2010, 5:03:18

How was I supposed to know there was a grain on it!? Guess that's what I get for taking Thunder's sloppy seconds!

Mars UP Game profile

Oct 10th 2010, 5:30:47

Thunder touched it!?!?! Now I really want to make a complaint! I bathe with that people!

mrford Game profile

Oct 10th 2010, 7:39:31

I agree! Ban laex and all their members for life!

Now if we could just find out who the heck is in laex

Gregg, please give us a list of these horrible offenders!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

lincoln

Oct 10th 2010, 15:50:46

as pang is so fond of saying

"no one in LaE is above suspicion"

so if they do not come forward with individual mea culpas, ban them all. that's how the marines would do it.

For a list of the cheaters open any the alliance server ccountry, click on clans, click on clans listed by number of members, click on NA, find your list of cheaters.

to avoid a clan-wide ban the admins could have Na place on this forum the names of everyone who has ever posted on their Express "Let's all cheat" page

if they refuse, that refusal is adiitional grounds to ban the clan.

i hope we get only the cheaters but if the institution is so corrupt then disband the institution.

LaEx will claim a right to due process granted to them by the implied rules of the site, that right was waived when they repeatedly, arrogantly, and brazenly broke the explicit rules of the site.

FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 10th 2010, 15:53:52

well, as i have said before. in the last 4 months, there have been 2 threads in NA relating to express

those 2 threads, one had 2 replies, the other 3.

only 3 total ppl were involved in those posts, and they do not use these forums. Sooooooo move on tho the next conspiracy you silly man.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 10th 2010, 16:31:45

GREGG WAS RIGHT!

Pain Game profile

Oct 10th 2010, 21:25:24

i love how gregg just comes up with these statement that LaE has been caught cheating without a shred of proof except for what some KNOWN pathological liar said happened on a site that is NOT related to LaE.

then call to have every member banned. thats LULZ at it finest. if anytghing you should be banned for being annoying.
Your mother is a nice woman

WarTime

Oct 10th 2010, 21:47:40

Originally posted by NOW3P:
I think reading your posts is punishment enough.

You can register all complaints about LaE and NA on our 24 hour direct number: 1-800-WET-DUCK

Should it have been:
1-800-eat-dict or 1-800-eat-sh1t?

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 11th 2010, 7:05:32

Pain - you are now officially a member of LaEx. Congratulations!

WarTime - I'd much prefer to see his reaction if he called 1.800.WET.DUCK. :-D

joedro Game profile

Oct 11th 2010, 12:17:30

Wow still? Here is 10 cents, go beg on the streets till you have 75 cents and call someone who gives a fluff.
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 12th 2010, 6:02:42

as one of the express mods i can tell u a grand total of 3 countries were deleted this round
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

lincoln

Oct 12th 2010, 17:02:35

thanks for that input warster

we all know that when the LaE accounts got deleted in the Great LaE Cheating Scandal, so named as to distinguish it from the other LaE cheating scandals, there were many LaEx countries deleted

LaEx is not as open and notorious as they were before gregg caught them. If they are running multis now, they do not do it without having separate accounts. We all know that the anti cheating algorithms have been fooled in the past and probably still are vulnerable.

but that is not the current issue
the current issue is clan collaboration on an individual server
an allegation several months old but only recently proven beyond a reasonable doubt

when drunk, NOW3P admitted that NA does coordinate the actions of its players on Express. NA has a page on their website devoted entirely to express alliances, kill runs and end of set tactics. this has been confirmed on this forum and on the FFA forum. The ongoing existence of LaEx is no longer in doubt.

that has been confirmed now by Fordy, and by three other people on several differnet forums

the issue is whether you, warster, as a game mod are going to allow clan members of NA to have an advantage over every other player or whether you are going to stop the coordination of Express tactics on a clan website that is outside of the Express server

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 12th 2010, 17:19:57
See Original Post
FoG

lincoln

Oct 12th 2010, 17:02:35

thanks to all the mods for their service and i realize that disciplining a clan as connected as LaE will not be easy

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 12th 2010, 17:31:59
See Original Post
FoG

lincoln

Oct 12th 2010, 17:25:03

LaEx has argued that all the clans do it, but they have not proven that defense

in addition none of the other clans are on parole for having had their four leaders engage in long term multi server systematic cheating.

when a clan that is on parole devotes protions of their website to an individual server even the most forgiving regulators should sit up and take notice.
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 17:34:49

Was thinking Wartime, not warster. My mistake.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Spear Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 17:38:15

Gregg, you're like Bernstein and Woodward getting to the bottom of Watergate.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 18:03:22

Well, he's sure got the deep throat thing down, lemme tell u somethin! I haven't seen gagging like that since the big anorexia convention of '07

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 12th 2010, 20:28:54

hey lin if u have prove of them working together then send it to me

but there is no rule that states alliance cant have a forum up for Express

i know the alliance i'm in has always had a forum for tourny and primary , which is basically like express
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

lincoln

Oct 12th 2010, 21:51:08

fordy just said on the alliance forum that they use the clan irc to kill "suiciders" on express

you can find that quote on the alliance server under the thread questions about clan websites

if you allow them to use the clan irc to coordinate express kill runs, that says more about you than it does about them
that has got to be illegal

if you look at the last set you will see a clan kill on viral phage, in retaliation for CMs on the highest ranked LaEx player and for triple tapping fordy, i.e. camaro
we have a previous clan kill when KSF said he was ordering an NA clan kill in retal for a double tap do you have that? do you have the message i forwarded to the mods showing that KSF said it would be an NA clan kill?
i can dig that up if you dont

you have hellrush's current statement
in it he says they have a list of all of the LaEx countries in express and that they all work together

if your clan all works together to coordinate alliances, ensure that you do not hit each other and uses the irc to coordinate kill runs then i would suggest that is illegal as well
you have previous LaEx statements that they believe 17 players working in unison is appropriate for an individual server
if your clan coordinates the actions of 17 express players that too should be illegal

You have months of NOW3P's statements that he knows all the LaE players who are playing on express

i would rather keep this converstaion public except for the ingame messages from LaEx which i have already sent you from previous sets i wish i could make those public

if the conversation is public there can be no accusatijons of collusion

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 12th 2010, 22:10:51
See Original Post
FoG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 12th 2010, 22:00:32

U have not sent me anything if u want to talk about email me directlyor get me on msn its in my profile I won't discuss this here
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 22:04:20

lol - shut down

lincoln

Oct 12th 2010, 22:12:32

do you have the ingame messages from previous sets which are sent from players by hitting report this message?
FoG

lincoln

Oct 12th 2010, 22:13:26

ok do it in private thats fine
FoG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 12th 2010, 22:16:57

Msn would be best won't see my emails for another 8 hours

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters