Verified:

lincoln

Oct 29th 2010, 11:23:15

the deleterious effects of the private oil market emerge.

three Fs are all that are playing this set.

without the low percentage but high yield chance that the price of oil may skyrocket, people are unwilling to play the rather tedious gov type.

time to scrap the private oil market
or further enhance Fs
FoG

lincoln

Oct 29th 2010, 11:48:40

even though last set was won by two countries in GDI, very few have joined this set. perhaps the recent spankings of LaEx have cleaned up the server. We can only hope it lasts.
FoG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 29th 2010, 13:03:31

lincoln - it has more to do with people forgetting to join GDi or dont u read ??

and there is no such thing as LAEx

and what spanking??
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Oct 29th 2010, 14:10:20

I always played a fasc

trying a different strat this set for fluffs and giggles, not because of the changes
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 29th 2010, 20:27:03

Unfortunately, Fasc/Oiler has never really been a high end netting strat. You CAN net with it, but you're much better off going with a Theo or a Rep strat. It's not that the private oil market turned away the netters - it's just that Fasc/Oiler is such a hugely unpredictable netting strat.

Pain Game profile

Oct 29th 2010, 21:11:48

gregg you realize they did not give the ability to sell oil on the PM based off the express server, right?

i guess you forget that Express is the least important server in this whole game? what doesnt work in express, may work very well in FFA, alliance or team.
Your mother is a nice woman

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 30th 2010, 0:42:10

Shh - you're gonna one less thing to fluff about, and thereby cut down severely on my daily stupid intake.

lincoln

Oct 30th 2010, 2:05:45

pain of course i realize that

there is no proven continuing need for anti LaE rules on any server but this one

FoG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 30th 2010, 2:56:59

ok lincoln, please name which server other then ffa that lae have power on???
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 30th 2010, 4:37:24

Boy - he nailed us. LaE has nothing better to do than try to extend our influence onto a dying server that no one cares about...except the wacko's like gregg, of course.

lincoln

Oct 31st 2010, 6:29:42

you care enough about the server to post racist and anti semitic trash on a monthly basis

you care enough about the server to post graphic homosexual garbage on a bi-weekly basis

you care enough about the server to run ten phantom countries until you get caught

if you dont care about the server, and you agree with pain and warster that no one should care about this server

why not just contaminate ffa and alliance and leave this server to those who see its potential?
FoG

gambit Game profile

Oct 31st 2010, 6:37:46

you and all the retards playin express make it hard to care about this server...

which is a shame, cause its a good server to determine the best way to hug a tree... which some of us never had a chance to do in the old days :P
Natural Born Killer

gambit Game profile

Oct 31st 2010, 6:38:18

oh yeah...

gambit
-lae pimp daddy
Natural Born Killer

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 31st 2010, 6:43:48

I almost take offense at some of the comments in this thread. I played this server for several rounds solely to figure out gameplay rules that would be more appropriate for express. I continue to play today for that reason.

gambit Game profile

Oct 31st 2010, 6:45:36

i like all of the updates you have made slag...

but why do they favor lae?

whyyyyyyyyyyy?
Natural Born Killer

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 1st 2010, 5:08:22

because then you wouldn't have anything to fluff about, gregg. ;-)

Slag - sorry, but it's the cold hard truth. It's not that people don't enjoy playing here by any means, I actually really enjoy playing in Expres - it's just that this is the jerk off/douchebag server, where it doesn't matter what you do because you can run and hide 3 days later. If people really cared about this being a server where new players could come and enjoy a different pace of play, that fluff wouldn't happen.

Edited By: NOW3P on Nov 1st 2010, 5:10:42
See Original Post

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 9:12:33

jew and arabs are the only ones who can be anti-semetic, everyone else is just racist.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.