Verified:

tduong Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 21:43:30

don't worry jj
mine is ruined too. I was looking at 22-23 mil finish but i hit some scrub the second time today without realizing i already that crap country a few days back. Lol I really wish this GDI thing can go away and they just weaken the special attacks. I'd rather beef up tanks and be ready for defending against suiciding scrubs and unexpected get suicided on lol.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2012, 21:51:06

Send a message tduong! Goes a long way!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:19:40

who else lol

tduong Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:21:35

I was looking at 22-23 mil finish depending on prices without stockpiling lol. People get personal way too quickly in this game. I think it's laughable. But express comes and goes in 5 days so whatever.

Karim Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:26:48

Bah....i need to learn how to get to 20 mils: i can never break 15/16 mils.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

tduong Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:29:47

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Send a message tduong! Goes a long way!

lol i know. except i was playing my turns while waiting in line at costco. No time to send message or check who i double tapped lol
Honestly, this game is not that important to me to spend more than a couple mins at a time. Basically just for my down time waiting on something.

braden Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:37:36

it sounds like tduong has nobody to blame but himself

blid

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2012, 22:44:45

Originally posted by tduong:
I was looking at 22-23 mil finish depending on prices without stockpiling lol. People get personal way too quickly in this game. I think it's laughable. But express comes and goes in 5 days so whatever.
agreed. "oh no you hit me a whopping two times, gonna do 50 ABs then..."
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tduong Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:51:51

Originally posted by braden:
it sounds like tduong has nobody to blame but himself

i wasn't blaming anyone :)
I simply think that some people are too emotional playing this game lol. If it looks to me like you double tapped me by accident then I just double tap you back. But if you you're being a douche then I just (perferabbly)BR or AB.

Think about it. Express is freaking fast 360 turns a day, 2 hour PS, 15 min time to market. I can easily make 20+ LG a day if i log in 8 times a day. Considering the DR rate remains the same, every time I log in, there's only maybe 4-5 targets(if i'm lucky) in the range i'm looking for. So if I'm busy and my country falls behind far enough to fall in bottom feeding range for most people, I understand the problem other people have because i constantly run into them. But most of the time, I'm always on the top :)

Originally posted by JJ23:
key is to get your land quickly. allow at least 36 hours (600 turns approx) of stockpiling... if you cant stockpile 4B worth, you prob wont make it. thats really the key

Yeah, I know how to stockpile but I just don't have the patience to do it. I am an american lol. I want everything and i want it now lmao. I want my fun!

You got me beat JJ. I don't know why we're both farmers last set too. I need to set an alarm every 2 hours and run away from whatever i'm doing if i want to keep up with you lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2012, 22:58:00

I usually expect a message after I get DTed, If I don't see one I spy to see what he's doing, then I look at his news, then decide :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:58:12

"i wasn't blaming anyone :)"

no, and in my most recent ingame message i took ownership of the poor choices i made and i apologized. we have been cordial for the most part :)

blid: next reset toss me your number and i'll landgrab you twice, and we'll see how you respond. sound good? oh, wait, i won't.

tduong Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:00:14

it's cool. If i'm lucky, i can still finish t10 with a lofty 16.2mil net lmao.
Here's to hoping people suck this set :)

tduong Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:03:03

lol ok i deserve to not win this set. I just sold 17mil bushels in the private market and bought up only to realize there's an hour left lol fml!

tduong Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:13:41

no point lol. Half my country is a parking lot lmao. I had to drop land to raise tech levels. I barely cover expenses. With cashing i only make $4m. and my people and military eat about 36k bushels. I already lost. I'll try again next week. Plus i have $204 and 0 bushels. I have to sell military to get enough food to play a turn.

crest23 Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:23:49

LMAO!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

braden Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:26:41

you see, i feel like an ass, no enjoyment for me at all- so you were wrong about that, at least :P

tduong Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:41:41

lol it's cool. I only want to win primary. I'm sure I can do better than jj there because it doesn't require a retarded amount of log ins. The problem is jj will probably be playing republic casher(most likely) in primary and I'm playing dict casher. I hope the long term military advantage will give me the edge cause i will hold more land and require less military. I will also exploit the extra defense bonus from the bonus. Put everything in there and get say an extra 20% defensive bonus on top of government bonus and weapons tech. So it's money vs power. Let's see who wins.

braden Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:46:46

my experience for primary is running the rep casher myself and dictators and indys going to town on me until I'm forced to buy up to ten million jets just so that i am able to retal when they still go ahead and attack me.

i myself am thinking dict farmer but that will only work if i'm confident i'll actually put the effort into landgrabbing, otherwise the dict destroys any chance at a decent finish

tduong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 0:23:25

dict needs land because they can hold it better. With the new bonus system, it should throw people off more when grabbing you

tduong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 11:08:51

Originally posted by JJ23:
all my posts got deleted weird.

LOL

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 14:31:33

And where are my posts?
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Karim Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 15:29:46

I think posts were deleted due to useless flaming, and i personally appreciate the fact that they deleted posts and not locked the thread.

*bow to mods
-[Panzer Division MD]-

blid

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 15:31:55

They deleted Deerhunter's thread asking why he was purpled... Seems tough to delete someone for rules violation, and then delete their thread inquiring what the violation was
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Karim Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 15:33:52

On any forum mod's action can't be debated on public: they can get back to him ( and i am sure they will ) but even that is nothing obligatory.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Menion Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 16:06:47

I suppose in a way the mods are just being consistent. They ahve said they will not reveal the reason to the board so that people do not think of ways to get around how they was found out (awfully written but I can't be bothered re-writting).

Since they do not want the reasons released, they will probably actively delete all threads/posts regarding it.

I would still like to know the reasons though. Just my curious nature :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 16:38:42

Originally posted by Karim:
I think posts were deleted due to useless flaming, and i personally appreciate the fact that they deleted posts and not locked the thread.

*bow to mods
+1
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 16:47:08

Curiosity killed the cat and started the witch hunt! :)

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 2:25:44

On any forum mod's action can't be debated on public: they can get back to him ( and i am sure they will ) but even that is nothing obligatory.

This is the same kind of logic that got all those poor Jews killed by the Germans. Just because someone is "in charge" does not mean they are always right ect. Yes, give benefit of doubt, but only a fool never questions things.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

blid

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2012, 2:28:47

the mods have been doing a pretty alienating job lately

tduong Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 2:47:39

Originally posted by Deerhunter:

This is the same kind of logic that got all those poor Jews killed by the Germans. Just because someone is "in charge" does not mean they are always right ect. Yes, give benefit of doubt, but only a fool never questions things.

lol you're just mad cause they didn't respond to you