Verified:

TAN Game profile

Aug 22nd 2010, 11:39:13

Can someone please explain to me how this works?

18.5 hours ago
Your forces were called to aid YYYY (#YYY) in attacking XXXX (#XXX) and won the battle!

Your military lost:
1128 Troops
7530 Jets
242 Tanks

Your ally lost:
8000 Jets

The enemy lost:
2500 Troops
5000 Turrets

So while my o-ally loses only jets, I lose jets, troops and tanks?? wtf.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2010, 12:25:57

ya didn't buy the pilots enough jets, so they got their war kicks elsewhere ? ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

ZIP Game profile

Aug 22nd 2010, 13:02:50

I know tan - YYYY (#YYY) must have only sent jets, but as an ally yyyy gets to use your whole offensive force inc troops and tanks. the attacker does not have to send troops or tanks to use your troops and tanks.

you get to use 25 % of their TOTAL offensive force, to total no more then double your total force. don't forget to factor in your total force ie wep tech and gov't bonus.

my question is lets say your ally has 10k jet, 5k tanks, and 20k troops for a total off. - force of 30k ( jet ) . now that would be 7500 ( jet ) for an ally to use, but if he was a dic ( +25% mil bonus ) and say another 25% in weap tech would the force being sent to help be 11250 ( jet ).

I know that you can not send more then double your force, and as the attacker you can add in your gov't bonus and weap tech and if you have some o-allys that are much stronger then you and you have 3 of them you can double your total force to inc. bonuses.

say i had a total force of 10k with a dict gov't and 25% tech would give me a total force of 15k, you could double that if your allies have enough - so with 10k jet and ally's help you could have a force of 30k , do a p.s and you could break 45k with just 10k jet sent
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops