Verified:

Syoto Game profile

Apr 23rd 2010, 11:36:27

It might have been said before but in the clan severs but this is just a thought...

Could it be made so that in game tags are more like in game allies, once you enter into the pact/clan you can't those people until you leave? This would go a little way to preventing self-farming/land distribution and abuse of ghost acres like a couple of people have already started in Alliance.

Some would say if that could be the case then a clan could just form 2 tags, have no defence and hit each other all set but to counter that maybe we could also use the following change (which would also to try and stop people farming in the solo games like Primary, Tourney and Express...)

So the 2nd suggested change I would make is making it so SS/PS's would give pretty much next to nothing after the 1st hit by one specific country on another... for that set - basically so that farming someone wasn't feasible.

It would make the game a lot more skilful and more about picking when to hit a target rather than just farming someone because it brings more returns than an explore. It might not have as much of an effect in the alliance games as politics dictate the use of SS/PS's a lot, but in the single games, since people abuse being able to farm, it would help new players and slower strats and re-even the playing field so that people aren't picked on.

If a change like that was introduced into the likes of Alliance, people would have to find lots of new targets and clans would have to co-ordinate better to retal if they want to enforce land/land which would hopefully prevent clans treating all hits as land:land and encourage single grabs on different countries/clans.

Sure, even if someone made their clan split into two tags and had one grab the other they wouldn't be able to do it more than the amount of countries on each side without it becoming not worth it any more. Thus hopefully putting an end to self farming or people running land farms.

As I said, its just a thought but I think it would make for a more enjoyable game for most. Except obviously for those who enjoy getting a quick kick from doing the farming/self farming
Village Eejit
The Fist of Odin

jedioda Game profile

Apr 23rd 2010, 13:01:45

If you can manage efficient farming in alliance, please can you tell me the recipe !

Syoto Game profile

Apr 23rd 2010, 23:03:25

I don't get why people would want to but they do. I don't farm and neither does my clan as we don't allow it, most of the 10 ten in land in Alliance do though - that's probably a question for them but the ideas would be to try and stop enabling it to happen (as a better alternative to exploring for those with the mind set that its fine) within the game mechanics.
Village Eejit
The Fist of Odin

gregg Game profile

Apr 23rd 2010, 23:16:37

excellent ideas

land farming ur own countries makes a mockery of the game

Edited By: gregg on Apr 23rd 2010, 23:29:50
RESTRICT LaE to 80% of its cheat size