Verified:

CrisX1

Aug 21st 2010, 3:42:05

i know i dont post much on boards.. but here's my suggestion ..

MAKE your clan member famous in FB...

make it a daily or weekly thing.

we choose a certain member to spam some stuff on their FB accounts, you know , to show we can be fun and appealing to your other FB friends who dont play EE...

lets say in your clan.. you choose marshal..

you go and post in marshal's thread..

*marshal your fat*

and you guys know the rest.. blah blah blah...

bottom line.. we spam each other's pages in FB mostly about EE to get our selves a bit more known.. its not probably a big boost but i think it would help..

ICN- Alliance Server

CrisX1

Aug 21st 2010, 3:42:58

and yeah .. i forgot the password of my original forums account.. named " CrisX " someone delete that one.. tnx
ICN- Alliance Server

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 21st 2010, 8:50:17

I'm an definitely down for spamming the hell out of Marshal on anything! Although I don't think Marshal actually has any friends, so he might not be a good choice.

CrisX1

Aug 21st 2010, 11:15:01

lolz...

well it was just an example.. we could spam some else's FB account..

and also putting Earthempires and Boxcar on your website in FB could boost it..

i mean imagine.. there's 1000 of us spamming each other daily.. when people are gonna look at their news feed.. its going to be a insane way to promote this game... a fun way that is :)
ICN- Alliance Server

Grimm Game profile

Aug 22nd 2010, 12:54:27

Actual person to person recruiting would work a lot better. *shrug* Even that has a much lower success rate than ten years ago lol. Most people hear 'text based' and zone out, though I guess the popularity of fb games might be starting to change that somewhat. I've only ever recruited two... maybe three people IRL, only had one even make an attempt at sticking around.

But maybe my friends just suck ;)