Verified:

ICe Man

Jun 1st 2010, 0:13:28

annoying to click them all after you let them get to like 40+
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 13:22:37

Ya know, I really like how people will post a bug they tried to exploit, yet not PM a dev on how they tried to exploit it...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ICe Man

Jun 2nd 2010, 2:46:54

I have no idea what you're takling about.

What *I'm* saying, is that it's annoying to click the boxes in my private messages on this forums when you have 40+. Could we get a delete all option? Or something?

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 2nd 2010, 2:48:21

Ohh, you meant PMs. My bad.

Yeah, I'll take a look at it soon.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ICe Man

Jun 2nd 2010, 2:50:17

lol, NukEvil, I was quite concerned as to WTF I was being accused of doing there.

Yea, I had 40+ I had manually delete out of my OCD for it being empty.

*Sigh*

Anyway of integrating ingame messages into our forums inbox? That would be really nice.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 2nd 2010, 2:53:41

Originally posted by ICe Man:
Anyway of integrating ingame messages into our forums inbox? That would be really nice.

Not until we link forum accounts with game accounts. Which wll take some time. We are planning on it tho.

ICe Man

Jun 2nd 2010, 2:57:38

Cool man, cool, looking forward to it.

I have a few more random ideas/questions, if you have time in the web chat. Beats talking here, heh.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 2nd 2010, 3:42:24

Heh, k. A 'delete all' button, with a javascript confirmation, has been added to the Message Center's inbox and outbox.

Test it out; see what happens.