Verified:

BobbyATA Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 4:04:16

you could also increase base bpt (kind of silly that we all spend 60+ of first 100 turns just building CS) but that might be a tad more complicated

azmodii Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 7:42:26

What Im saying is not to do with increasing the set length. I'm saying that unless its done AS THE SERVER HANDS TURNS OUT it wont work. The turns awarded MUST follow the same paramaters as turns being handed out.

Have as many bonus turns as you want, fluff you could have it stack to 120(360), but it cannot decay, deplete or otherwise from that to a lower figure while "gametime" is positive. That would mean complete recoding.
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2010, 7:53:39

it doesnt matter anyway the only real proposal left standing is to give people enough turns to get to out of protection as soon as they start

llaar Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 16:45:37

Originally posted by enshula:
it doesnt matter anyway the only real proposal left standing is to give people enough turns to get to out of protection as soon as they start

yup, pretty much

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
you could also increase base bpt (kind of silly that we all spend 60+ of first 100 turns just building CS) but that might be a tad more complicated

see the thread on construction site effectiveness
probably do want to start at 5.. if you had 20, you dont have the resources to build that much

unless countries started at like 500 acres and 20 BPT or something, and the cost to build was much less for those first 500 buildings so that they would be affordable

BobbyATA Game profile

Jun 24th 2010, 20:30:07

read and commented there llaar. No reason why we can't modify a few of the other settings (such as starting $$) so that you could build on the first turn. For example, why not start everyone with the $$ and CS count that you would have after building CS for 40 turns...

Also we REALLY should change strating tax rate to 35%. Think of all the noobs that wouldn't learn that you shoudl change that until they'd been playing for 3 weeks. I'd be pretty pissed about that as a new player. Less serious but we should also get rid of the 100 troops b/c they are just annoying...the tax thing really should be changed ASAP tho...

Edited By: BobbyATA on Jun 24th 2010, 20:30:44