Verified:

Josey Wales

Apr 13th 2024, 10:08:31

What’s the use of even playing this game if your not going to let me attack?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 13th 2024, 10:30:34

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

That mechanic has been around since 1842.
What is the point of you playing if you can't even remember simple game mechanics?
C'mon Josey.. don't fail us now.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Drow Game profile

Apr 13th 2024, 10:33:32

Originally posted by galleri:

What is the point of you playing if you can't even remember simple game mechanics?

This. get to within 12x the NW of your target...

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Josey Wales

Apr 13th 2024, 12:45:14

Well…. I gave it a shot. I tried to fight in this War game but at a certain point Warring isn’t allowed.

You Old folks are cooking your own Goose. You say that you want new players but how’s that going to work? LMAO.

Some new player signs up only to be raped down to 500k NW by the bullies of the game.

Then he tries to fight back. But he can’t.

You think that “New” player is going to stick around?

Good luck with that.

So it’s a safe retirement home. Where old gamers go to nibble on each other then fade away.

Could be my last set.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2024, 13:01:14

I’m sitting here with full turns waiting for our bot to text my cellphone directly when you come within range.

Try to get a lil higher if you can so I can spank that azz

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 13th 2024, 13:07:17

Haha the suicider is playing victim. So rich

Josey Wales

Apr 13th 2024, 13:13:04

R.I.P. Earth Empires.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 13th 2024, 13:13:58

R.I.P. Earth Empires.

My girl friends beat you into submission. Look at all your dead corpses nailed to the wall as a testament that you failed your quest.

You have died 14 times so far right? Each death comes in under 11 seconds?

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 13th 2024, 13:51:45

Well…. I gave it a shot. I tried to fight in this War game but at a certain point Warring isn’t allowed.

You Old folks are cooking your own Goose. You say that you want new players but how’s that going to work? LMAO.

Some new player signs up only to be raped down to 500k NW by the bullies of the game.

Good luck with that.

So it’s a safe retirement home. Where old gamers go to nibble on each other then fade away.

Could be my last set.

Bro, why you trying to fight other people when I've been whooping your ass for 4 days now.

You want to fight? I don't even have friends in this game. Come play pumpkin.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 13th 2024, 13:52:51

Originally posted by Coalie:
I’m sitting here with full turns waiting for our bot to text my cellphone directly when you come within range.

Try to get a lil higher if you can so I can spank that azz

You're gonna have to hold a fire sale cause I'm not letting him get to you.

Drow Game profile

Apr 13th 2024, 14:15:20

Good luck with that.

Could be my last set.

If you can't hit them, they also cannot hit you.
No one is out to get you, these are rules that have been in the game since basiy day dot.
12x NW or 1/12 NW for humanitarians, 2x NW or 1/2NW for GDI.
That's how it works, that's how it's always worked.
You've played this game long enough that you should know that by now man.

Josey Wales

Apr 13th 2024, 14:34:07

Originally posted by Drow:

Good luck with that.

Could be my last set.

No one is out to get you, these are rules that have been in the game since basiy day dot.

Yeah, And look at where we’re at because that’s worked out so well.

Whatever. I don’t care anymore.

Last Set. Last Post.

To: Leto, Cath, Doug, Galleri, Taker, & Blade:

I wish you fair winds and sunny skies.

R.I.P. Earth Empires

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 13th 2024, 14:38:59

Good luck with that.

Could be my last set.

Last Set. Last Post.

R.I.P. Earth Empires

Lawlz! I called it! He will be all talk and then tuck tail and ride off into the sunset like every other nooblet that said he would chase me out of the game.

Before you leave for good Josey can you just say that I am your daddy please and that you want to come and live in my mamas basement with me?

SuperFly
The Final Boss

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2024, 14:57:24

Well Josey…

You attacked and killed a warring tag’s country out of the blue and then promised to grief 2 other large netting clans that weren’t even involved. You went full ratard. And look:

https://imgur.com/a/WaLyHRD

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2024, 18:43:04

Josey rage quit after all the big boy talk?

/Sad face

So disappointing
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Prime

Apr 13th 2024, 18:50:45

Promises clans endless wars and that they'll never netgain again, gets crushed then quits. I've certainly never seen that happen countless times in this game 🙄.

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2024, 22:34:05

So no 1v1?
Catch me on ir c

Drow Game profile

Apr 14th 2024, 12:28:21

Good luck with that.

Could be my last set.

Last Set. Last Post.

R.I.P. Earth Empires

We are where we are because this a 30yo text based browser game which has had minimal advertising for decades, and because people have gotten actual lives, and moved away from the game. I was here when Paradigm for example, was over 100 members strong. Irc bots for news feeds were a thing, so were clan hosting websites with various calculators (so basically all the modern tools or the beginnings of). Difference is, we were virtually all teenagers or in our early 20's way back then, and had the time to be able to dedicate to the game.
The core game rules were still the same, and the politicking and whatnot was also 1000% there.
It's not "oh no how dare there be an arbitrary 12x / 1/12 limit on attacks putting people off the game".

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 14th 2024, 13:22:37

Typical
Bye Josey.
Good job on your 10 min war.
This game is exactly how I remember.

What killed it waa bots.
Get rid of the bots and let clans grab each other and fight and do diplomatic crap. Like the real world.

Advertise it as such.
That is all.

If every current player did a five day, $1 per day ad on Facebook, we would get some new players. The trick is getting all of you to spend $5 on a game you're sad is dying still, but you're not willing to spend $5 bucks on ads
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 15th 2024, 0:43:28

Does anyone have ice cream?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2024, 0:58:03

Yes, ice scream sammiches, they're few months old though, they taste like freezer, want?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 15th 2024, 11:36:37

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Yes, ice scream sammiches, they're few months old though, they taste like freezer, want?

😬

Next question: Blade is playing and I didn't know it? 😭 Where are you Blade?!

Drow Game profile

Apr 15th 2024, 13:30:30

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
Typical
Bye Josey.
Good job on your 10 min war.
This game is exactly how I remember.

What killed it waa bots.
Get rid of the bots and let clans grab each other and fight and do diplomatic crap. Like the real world.

Advertise it as such.
That is all.

If every current player did a five day, $1 per day ad on Facebook, we would get some new players. The trick is getting all of you to spend $5 on a game you're sad is dying still, but you're not willing to spend $5 bucks on ads

The game was down to sub 250 actual players when bots were added. Bots aren't the issue either 🤷‍♂️

TCO_NBK Game profile

Apr 16th 2024, 12:18:48

true that

Doug Game profile

Apr 16th 2024, 12:51:29

They always come back. lol 🥰

Edited By: Doug on Apr 16th 2024, 13:13:58
Paradigm Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

MrEd Game profile

Apr 16th 2024, 16:01:34

Good luck with that.

Could be my last set.

I've been playing since the 90s and I agree with you. Please message me- we need to start a clan that believes that all is fair in love and war.

Hawk Game profile

Apr 16th 2024, 19:19:05

It's a stupid premise to call this a War Game. It is not.
It's a Strategy game that includes warring.
No one will miss Jessy Wales. Arrogant little prick. Telling everyone how to behave, and how to play this game. Go away little boy/girl, whatever.

TAN Game profile

Apr 16th 2024, 19:30:00

I mean he's not wrong, this is a game of nostalgia for the old players. Why would any new player join a text-based game like this?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 17th 2024, 13:13:21

Originally posted by TAN:
I mean he's not wrong, this is a game of nostalgia for the old players. Why would any new player join a text-based game like this?

I mean, its possible, this game, earth 2025 launched in 1996, amidst the playstation, sega saturn, Super NES, NES 64, and the xbox 1. This game was at it's peak in 2001-2002 with the webbys? Then it declined, and mehul/Jolt Online shut it down in 09.
Then these guy all bought up the code and what not and brought this online...december 09ish, and its been declining ever since.

There is no advertisement structure that I am aware of. I could be naive, but is anyone actually advertising this game on the internet anywhere or just the two voting sites we get bonus turns from? Facebook ads? Insta ads? Probably not......
Genx would eat this site alive if they knew it was out there...

Just a hunch.

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 17th 2024, 15:31:12

TAN! You're the son of a fluff I impersonated in game, and then got all kinds of messages about 'is it really you' and 'Tan, why you hitting me bro'.

Had no idea you were still around, I tried to pick the name of someone who was long gone, lol

MrEd Game profile

Apr 18th 2024, 2:45:31

Let's Do it!!!

TAN Game profile

Apr 18th 2024, 13:39:10

Originally posted by BlackHole:

TAN! You're the son of a fluff I impersonated in game, and then got all kinds of messages about 'is it really you' and 'Tan, why you hitting me bro'.

Had no idea you were still around, I tried to pick the name of someone who was long gone, lol

I heard about you, you bastard! If you have to impersonate someone, make it Mehul Patel!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Devo Game profile

Apr 20th 2024, 1:16:01

Good luck with that.

Could be my last set.

The game and community have built societal rules. Adapt, learn how to use them to win. Reach out and we can talk about your concerns.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 20th 2024, 2:33:49

Originally posted by Devo:

Good luck with that.

Could be my last set.

The game and community have built societal rules. Adapt, learn how to use them to win. Reach out and we can talk about your concerns.

I need your services then. I have zero societal rules.

Devo Game profile

Apr 20th 2024, 3:20:32

Originally posted by Devo:

Good luck with that.

Could be my last set.

I need your services then. I have zero societal rules.

2000% Galleri retals

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Apr 20th 2024, 3:31:52

This. get to within 12x the NW of your target...

I was able to do this last set to a top 5country. But he ended being so nice. I decided to let him live. 😁
(ok, he was so stacked I couldn't break him)
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!