Verified:

Patience Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 16:35:13

Uhhh... how do I put this? If you sent me several reports of inappropriate in-game messages in Alliance and didn't see any action, I wanted to explain. I totally share your concern - but at this point the only options I have are to ignore or to delete the country. I didn't feel it was worthy of permanently turfing the guy's whole COUNTRY, so I had to choose 'ignore'. :( But I totally agree, he was out of line.

We've asked for some other options so we can at least issue some kind of warning, perhaps ban for a limited period of time. So I'm sorry you didn't get any action on this matter, but you at least have the comfort of knowing you helped initiate some useful tools for us!
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

aponic Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 16:39:00

a 24 hours loss of turns would be very appropriate. some of the things people get away with saying in game is ridiculous
SOF
Cerevisi

Detmer Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 16:46:21

Yeah, 24 hour suspension with no turn accumulation seems fair for many violations.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 25th 2010, 17:03:17

the suggestion has been forwarded on to the game admins. Stuff is being discussed. I think the reason why there is general inaction regarding the ingame message reporting is exactly for the reason that Patience posted above. Personally I agree that it's somewhat extreme to delete a country for in game messages (in most cases).
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

kemo Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 17:45:56

what if i fa you to delete thomas?
all praised to ra

Patience Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 17:56:46

Depends. Can you FA me a turkey dinner? Or a Ferrari? :D

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Emp1r3 Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 19:47:04

I can! i have like a couple billion to spare...this is a text based game so its going to hafta be a text based ferrari and a text based turkey dinner though.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 21:18:28

turkey dinner is easy.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Thomas Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 22:12:02

Originally posted by kemo:
what if i fa you to delete thomas?

Because you can't top my country muhahahahaha

Junky Game profile

Nov 25th 2010, 22:21:54

Originally posted by Patience:
Depends. Can you FA me a turkey dinner? Or a Ferrari? :D

I can FA you some Bacon... thats been boiled... and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yvEYKRF5IA
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Patience Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 15:01:17

Junky, there are certain things that are just over the line... I mean WAYYYY over the line... and that video is one of them. ARGGGHHHH. WORST SONG EVER.

And I asked for turkey, not cheese! :p

Junky Game profile

Nov 26th 2010, 21:04:28

I said bacon... boiled bacon :-P there will be no cheese cutting on this forum!!
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.