Verified:

Junky Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 0:56:49

Originally posted by ibujke:
Originally posted by Klown:
"That is the easy way out I intend to take my retals at the start of every reset, restart and tag up to play my game ;)"

I don't expect that plan to work as I imagine SOL would kill any alliance that takes you in.

Wouldnt that hurt the game?

not if she Joins Image
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

ibujke Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 0:58:40

Originally posted by Makinso:
"That is the easy way out I intend to take my retals at the start of every reset, restart and tag up to play my game ;)"

I don't expect that plan to work as I imagine SOL would kill any alliance that takes you in.

Since when did we ask for your opinion? :)

You didnt. I asked for yours.

Originally posted by Junky:

not if she Joins Image

So youre saying that if she doesnt, it will hurt the game?

Klown Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 1:00:22

"So youre saying that if she doesnt, it will hurt the game?"

That's her problem.

PraetorNLS Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 1:01:24

I wouldt penalise others for it Maki, killing her would be sufficent
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Junky Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 1:01:33

You didnt. I asked for yours.

not if she Joins Image

So youre saying that if she doesnt, it will hurt the game?

probly, as the clan will be alittle upset they are being killed... set after set, if she continues to join them... if she joins us, expect it to just be her that just dies and have people complain that Sol is self Farming :-P

ibujke Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 1:01:50

Oh, ok.

I thought SoL cared. Someone must have mislead me. :)

Kyatoru Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 1:02:18

Please detag Deerhunter. I'm going to hit him.
+Kya

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 1:12:30

oh I'm not even going to try and kill SoL countries, I'm much nicer then. As stated I will just be taking my retals :)

I'm sure you can understand that taking 100k plus retals will take a while. I also like to pace myself so just a few per reset. Maybe i will dedicate a reset here and there to speed things up a little, but I do have a life and Sol is not my first priority :)

----------
BTW
If that was Dragon hitting and not taking the retal then I'm beyond disappointed ;(

this is one of those tell me it isn't so moments... please tell me another one of my heroes did not just falls to disgrace ???

I will still lubs dragon but that little extra sparkle will be gone ;(
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress

PraetorNLS Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 1:13:07

but if i detag him, and you hit, i wont get to hit someone and what good does that do ME ?
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 1:56:09

SOL: whatever happened to a "i'm sorry"? =(
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 2:16:22

I'm working on the retals as fast as i can :)

109,278 retals
109,273 retals

Time Type Attacker Tag Defender Tag Result
2011-02-01 02:12:28 NM Tigress (#1153) SoLe SuRViVoR (#1054) SOL 122A
2011-02-01 02:12:25 NM Tigress (#1153) SoLe SuRViVoR (#1054) SOL 122A
2011-02-01 02:12:17 NM Tigress (#1153) SoLe SuRViVoR (#1054) SOL 122A
2011-02-01 02:12:15 NM Tigress (#1153) SoLe SuRViVoR (#1054) SOL 122A
2011-02-01 02:12:08 NM Tigress (#1153) SoLe SuRViVoR (#1054) SOL 122A

sort of hard to get more missles in 116 turns, but i will try to do better next time :)

Edited By: Prima on Feb 1st 2011, 2:21:06
See Original Post
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Junky Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 2:29:09

missiles arn't retals... just letting you know :-D

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 2:30:37

Sure they are it's what SoL uses when retalling untags, just using their policies :)
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 2:33:18

Besides Junky I'm sure SoL members have been notified by now they need to get SDI, due to the amount of retals, which will be taken against their countries:)

Not my fault this member did not listen to his leadership and failed to get SDI ;)
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Hobo Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 2:43:20

No wonder this game's a big bag of fail.

Notorious Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 2:44:29

Originally posted by Helmet:
I guess I'm a little more vicious. That's what I would have done. haha

there was a time that when an alliance treated people poorly, it led to things like vingthor
*eats a banana*
Notebook Pusher

ponderer Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 2:49:46

Originally posted by Notorious:

there was a time that when an alliance treated people poorly, it led to things like vingthor

other things led to vingthor.
m0m0rific

Notorious Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 2:51:17

Originally posted by ponderer:

other things led to vingthor.

enlighten me :)

and were you in horizon?
*eats a banana*
Notebook Pusher

jon316 Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 2:55:11

I'm under the assumption that people don't know how to read, whether the text that sits in front of them or between the lines.

Tigress said that she will be taking retals, deleting the country and then playing under a tag the rest of the time. What the hell makes you retards think you'll actually kill the offending country?

I'll laugh at SOL's high and mighty stance taken around some threads that other clans are killing the game and then tossing the thoughts around of killing "spam"tags and untags for a few sets. If that would happen, I'm sure there will be quite a few clans taking umbrage against SOL for driving more players from the game.

PraetorNLS Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 3:36:26

Originally posted by hanlong:

People that have to demand apologies, and then threaten to get them, do not deserve them, if said people deserved an apology, they would have gotten one :)

Makinso Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 3:37:38

Originally posted by jon316:

I'll laugh at SOL's high and mighty stance taken around some threads that other clans are killing the game and then tossing the thoughts around of killing "spam"tags and untags for a few sets. If that would happen, I'm sure there will be quite a few clans taking umbrage against SOL for driving more players from the game.

Sir you need to learn to read aswell. I stated if Tigress tried to put blame on us for her farming/topfeeding/retalling and whatever fluff she has in mind other alliances and then keeps pushing LGs on us. We will respond in such manner blaming her.

I was merely pointing out that the logic it goes by is nuts LoL. Blaming us for her grabbing/retalling/missiling/suiciding others :-P.

Reptile Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 3:40:25

Die in a fire, SOL... A big nuclear fire.

Makinso Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 3:44:41

*bathes himself in the nuclear wastes*

I feel Homer simponish.

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 3:45:42

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:
Originally posted by hanlong:

People that have to demand apologies, and then threaten to get them, do not deserve them, if said people deserved an apology, they would have gotten one :)

lol we have reached a mutual agreement :D

I understand :)
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 3:48:05

Originally posted by jon316:

Sir you need to learn to read aswell. I stated if Tigress tried to put blame on us for her farming/topfeeding/retalling and whatever fluff she has in mind other alliances and then keeps pushing LGs on us. We will respond in such manner blaming her.

I was merely pointing out that the logic it goes by is nuts LoL. Blaming us for her grabbing/retalling/missiling/suiciding others :-P.

Maki it was a tongue in cheek response to Hoss, just asking if he felt other alternatives available to me would be more to his liking :)

So many options so little time :)
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Duff Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2011, 3:48:10

go for it tigress :)

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 3:53:39

Jeez Tigger is work that slow right now????

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 3:59:10

Hi IM ... oh the horror ...

Actually been pretty busy with work... just out to have some fun, with SoL. I'm sure they are enjoying this just as much as I am :D
Happy Hunting - Tigress

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 4:02:53

/me smiles
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Makinso Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 4:09:38

How about respondin to the other thread prima ;)

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 4:10:20

done ;) and added you to ICQ
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Sifos Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 7:55:32

probly, as the clan will be alittle upset they are being killed... set after set, if she continues to join them...

Man, are you blind? Dying set after set is kind of our thing. An imagger is more prone to leaving if his/her original country is still alive at the end of the set, than having been killed a bunch of times.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Junky Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 8:16:26

Originally posted by Sifos:

probly, as the clan will be alittle upset they are being killed... set after set, if she continues to join them...

Man, are you blind? Dying set after set is kind of our thing. An imagger is more prone to leaving if his/her original country is still alive at the end of the set, than having been killed a bunch of times.

thats why I said unless she joins Image :-P Ibuke was asking about the other clans :-P

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 8:47:55

Originally posted by Sifos:

thats why I said unless she joins Image :-P Ibuke was asking about the other clans :-P

Why are you threatening to tag kill any clan I join unless they give up my country ??? --- If so can we call it the Tigress Clause :D

/me wonders how many clans will sign the new pact with the tigress clause in it ;p

I hope I get to see what the SoL pacts look like for the next reset :D
Happy Hunting - Tigress

SaRaveok Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 9:47:50

Originally posted by Prima:
You have hereby been notified that any hits coming from one of my countries are to be considered retals. If you do not want to be retaled upon by one of my countries in the future your best option is to simply not tag up as SoL.

1 of your countries?

This isnt FFA, you are only allowed to have 1 COUNTRY...

Good job to SoL on killing off a multi...

Only wish they had the balls to hit RD who run "legit" now
General of The Fallen
---------------------------
MSN:
IRC: #thefallen on Gamesurge

Application For The Fallen: http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?appID=1142

iXenomorph Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 10:48:46

THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

THIS IS MADNESS!

THIS. IS. PRIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish my girlfriend were more like you. She's one of those "*ehehehh ~~cute laugh, pat on shoulder~~ just let it go." types.

Prima please join iMag. You can be our hWar. Or our hFA. Or just hPrima.

<3
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2011, 13:33:31

Originally posted by iXenomorph:

Prima please join iMag. You can be ... hPrima

agreed - join iMag ! :)

*licks Tigress* ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Helmet Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 13:48:04

Yes, by some crybaby, fluff. That's the problem with this world/game. It's full of a bunch of cry babies that are poor sports, sore losers and have no pride.

Whoever ran that bot was a fluff that couldn't compete with SoF. It was a testament to our strength and how much we accomplished.

Notorious Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 14:26:45

Yes, by some crybaby, fluff. That's the problem with this world/game. It's full of a bunch of cry babies that are poor sports, sore losers and have no pride.

Whoever ran that bot was a fluff that couldn't compete with SoF. It was a testament to our strength and how much we accomplished.

thats an interesting way of looking at it

but i am glad that you are proud of SoF; it certainly has been one of the strongest alliances (as far as i am aware) over the last decade
*eats a banana*
Notebook Pusher

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 15:21:33

Im skipping to the end here but this all just goes to prove that no matter what she says- she intended from the start to suicide on SOL. All her crying and oh sorry for me crap is BS>... This is just another crazy nut job out to try to suicide on the best alliance in the game. I guess its to be expected when your on top there will always be others jealous of you. Well, im just glad its someone who isn't much of a threat. Prima- bite me.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 15:38:36

Hi, Deerhunter!

Your older sister told me that you changed from making race car engine noises to tonka truck noises when you urinate. She feels kinda sorry for you because you keep getting beat up by kindergartners everytime you try to leave the bathroom at school.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 15:54:46

Originally posted by SaRaveok:
You have hereby been notified that any hits coming from one of my countries are to be considered retals. If you do not want to be retaled upon by one of my countries in the future your best option is to simply not tag up as SoL.

1 of your countries?

lol I did not know it was 1 country per reset ;D

Maybe you should put in the suggestion box to protect SoL from little old me :p

Edited By: Prima on Feb 1st 2011, 16:12:48
See Original Post
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Prima Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 15:57:38

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Im skipping to the end here but this all just goes to prove that no matter what she says- she intended from the start to suicide on SOL. All her crying and oh sorry for me crap is BS>... This is just another crazy nut job out to try to suicide on the best alliance in the game. I guess its to be expected when your on top there will always be others jealous of you. Well, im just glad its someone who isn't much of a threat. Prima- bite me.

I heard SoL gave you high 5s and a job well done for nuking my country ;D
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Rockman Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 16:02:12

1 of your countries?

I don't think you've read the rules. I had 6 countries this set, but I didn't break the rules.

Prima Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 2:14:38

Time Type Attacker Tag Defender Tag Result
2011-02-02 02:03:23 CM Tigress (#1154) Borkland (#1148) SOL 25B 521 C
2011-02-02 02:02:53 CM Tigress (#1154) Borkland (#1148) SOL 25B 521 C
2011-02-02 02:02:41 NM Tigress (#1154) Borkland (#1148) SOL 46A

-----------------

109,273 retals
109,270 retals
Happy Hunting - Tigress

BiffBuff

Feb 2nd 2011, 13:15:10

You're a suicider that is suiciding on the one alliance that hits less untaggeds than every other alliance.

Good work attention seeker. Join an alliance and get off the boards.
BB
SOLs Resident Pest
<Makinso> from behind works the best

Prima Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 16:02:10

Originally posted by BiffBuff:
You're a suicider that is suiciding on the one alliance that hits less untaggeds than every other alliance.

Good work attention seeker. Join an alliance and get off the boards.

BiffBuff You need to talk with your leaders because the retals above were mutually agreed upon between me and your leaders. You need to just sit back down and take it, like a good little SoL member.

Have you figured out how to kill my country yet? just curious...

Happy Hunting - Tigress

Junky Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 18:45:39

Originally posted by Rockman:

1 of your countries?

I don't think you've read the rules. I had 6 countries this set, but I didn't break the rules.

So Rockman is Prima? am I missing something here?

Prima Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 19:42:17

Originally posted by Rockman:

So Rockman is Prima? am I missing something here?

lol, Junky you do remind of Mater:

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0009195/

Edited By: NukEvil on Feb 2nd 2011, 21:11:49. Reason: added quote tags
See Original Post
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Prima Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 21:09:24

2011-02-02 21:05:31 EM Tigress (#1165) SoLe SuRViVoR (#1054) SOL 0MU
2011-02-02 21:05:20 NM Tigress (#1165) SoLe SuRViVoR (#1054) SOL 57A
2011-02-02 21:05:09 CM Tigress (#1165) SoLe SuRViVoR (#1054) SOL 22B 501 C
2011-02-02 21:05:06 CM Tigress (#1165) SoLe SuRViVoR (#1054) SOL 22B 483 C

109,270 retals
109,266 retals
Happy Hunting - Tigress