Verified:

vettiv Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 8:57:28

And people are already dead? What the hell happened?

vettiv Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 9:01:18

Wait were those bots?

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 12:48:05

Letos crew attacked people. Some of them died, like Josey and some others died.

Drow Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 13:35:29

couple of people decided to suicide on Evo, and evo's allies came to their defence.
Blackhole ticked off Jouster, and Jouster made him dead in return.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 28th 2024, 14:39:38

Originally posted by Drow:
couple of people decided to suicide on Evo, and evo's allies came to their defence.

This.
Then, me being me. I said "self, you came from iMag" and EVO then started hitting. :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Till

Apr 28th 2024, 15:26:26

Originally posted by galleri:

This.
Then, me being me. I said "self, you came from iMag" and EVO then started hitting. :P

+1

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 15:40:22

Originally posted by galleri:

This.

Perfect.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 20:40:46

Originally posted by vettiv:
And people are already dead? What the hell happened?

remember your team thread where I told you to be weary of who you team up with after that one nut job tried to recruit you? Well that is who are all dead.

Choose your teammates wisely Vettiv.

Best of luck on this server.

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 28th 2024, 20:52:54

vettiv Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 23:28:20

Looks like things escalated pretty quickly

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 23:52:18

Check the last few sets threads in the forums if you are really interested. As usual these guys are being dishonest, there was quiet a bit to the story.

If you go back a few months ago i was always attacked by superfly for being a “netter” who never warred (check my player history and scores)

Only after a lot of lies and silliness did I become a war monger. Which I am now and make zero apologies for. You are welcome to come war with us. I would advise staying away from the merc/darkness crew and joining monsters. Those guys are actually pretty decent guys. The merc crew lies and has endless drama. That’s why I mess with SF is he’s a piece of work (look at his player profile and how many deaths he has from trolling on every server and his scores)

Our profiles and who lied to you in this thread and who isn’t is pretty indicative of how things always are and reflect our true character.

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 0:11:31

Originally posted by Cathankins:

Check the last few sets threads in the forums if you are really interested. As usual these guys are being dishonest, there was quiet a bit to the story.

If you go back a few months ago i was always attacked by superfly for being a “netter” who never warred (check my player history and scores)

Only after a lot of lies and silliness did I become a war monger. Which I am now and make zero apologies for. You are welcome to come war with us. I would advise staying away from the merc/darkness crew and joining monsters. Those guys are actually pretty decent guys. The merc crew lies and has endless drama. That’s why I mess with SF is he’s a piece of work (look at his player profile and how many deaths he has from trolling on every server and his scores)

Our profiles and who lied to you in this thread and who isn’t is pretty indicative of how things always are and reflect our true character.

Get back on your meds ya whiny little biatch....no one cares about your post related to SF nor his about you

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 0:21:42

Tsk tsk suicidal don’t be using vulgar words that may trigger superfly or he will have to snitch on you to the mods

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 0:41:59

Some people in the game are just a cancer that need to be destroyed quickly and efficiently by the entire community as is the current case with the dead tools

Marc

Apr 29th 2024, 8:26:41

Lol, why you giving out homework like your drama is important enough that others should care?

Just die quietly.
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

Doug Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 10:58:56

Vetti welcome back. You gonna play?
Paradigm Commander of Chaos
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

vettiv Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 11:19:07

I'm already in :)

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 11:23:20

Thank you Marc for letting us know the truth is not of importance to you. I actually appreciate that because I was just describing this exact dishonorable behavior in general of the men here to OP over on team, thank you for giving him a real world example so he knows I am giving him an accurate version of events. I am well aware you are not men who should be respected as men but I feel like others should be aware of that and that being the main reason as to why this little community full of angry narcissistic sadists is slowly dying and whining about it in such a humorous fashion.

The universe will give you back that energy you put out and that’s easy to see happening here with this crowd it’s no wonder any one of decent moral character would come and then go, Ive never seen a crowd of people who proudly and openly defend lying.

Drow Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 11:30:06

oh man, cathankins, your twists of logic are hilarious.

you suicided on evo and got killed and blame superfly, someone who has nothing to do with evo, for doing so.

then claim "bullying" when evo's pacted allies do what pacted allies do, and come to their aid.

meantime, you attempt to tell Evo that if they don't kill superfly, you'll keep suiciding on them.

Who is actually the bully here?
The person choosing to attack a third party unrelated to the initial issue, in a half assed attempt to try and force them to do the dirty work, or the alliances who are standing up for their friends?

Honestly, the only difference, is that unlike most real life bullies, you're just really bad at it.

Doug Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 11:52:42

Drow is speaking from a personal view. Doesn’t reflect on our clan. Members have stayed off the boards unless it was to say hi and ask questions. Simply buy Drow. This isn’t PDM’s fight.

Edited By: Doug on Apr 29th 2024, 11:56:02
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2024, 12:06:14

Let drow speak his mind, I actually like his opinions.

Doug Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 12:22:55

All i said was these are his personal views and don’t reflect all those in PDM.

I must redact and insult that was directly at coalie. I apologize.

Edited By: Doug on Apr 29th 2024, 12:55:51
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Doug Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 12:23:34

Originally posted by Coalie:
Let drow speak his mind, I actually like his opinions.

I do too. I merely made a simple statement. Was just being clear sir
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Doug Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 12:23:34

Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2024, 12:38:11

Originally posted by Doug:
All i said was these are his personal views and don’t reflect all those in PDM. S4B

Wtf? You’re the fluff 4 brains that went gallivanting with bhole behind the scenes and accidentally sent him a pic of your phallus. You tried to give your clanmate’s country numbers to suiciders, like milkman’s country # to bhole.

Maybe you should just let Drow handle this instead of calling other players “fluff 4 brains”. In fact, don’t ask us for a pact next set if you’re going to disrespect us like that. You’re the s4b

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 12:49:50

This went in a different direction. Of course it did. Anything kittykins and B-hole touch turns to a dramatic fluff fest.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Doug Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 12:51:40

…. I still love coalie tho lol

Edited By: Doug on Apr 29th 2024, 12:56:35
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2024, 13:01:27

:)

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 13:08:36

Coalie is growing on me.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Doug Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 13:53:42

They are mad lol
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Drow Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 13:55:23

Drow will continue to speak his mind.
Have no fear of that ;)

Doug Game profile

Apr 29th 2024, 13:56:48

Drow will continue to speak his mind.
Have no fear of that ;)

To his friends as well I hope
Pride President 🏳️‍🌈

Marc

Apr 29th 2024, 23:39:43

Thank you Marc for letting us know the truth is not of importance to you. I actually appreciate that because I was just describing this exact dishonorable behavior in general of the men here to OP over on team, thank you for giving him a real world example so he knows I am giving him an accurate version of events. I am well aware you are not men who should be respected as men but I feel like others should be aware of that and that being the main reason as to why this little community full of angry narcissistic sadists is slowly dying and whining about it in such a humorous fashion.

The universe will give you back that energy you put out and that’s easy to see happening here with this crowd it’s no wonder any one of decent moral character would come and then go, Ive never seen a crowd of people who proudly and openly defend lying.

I am replying to let you know that I didn't bother reading any of that.

That's all.
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

Academus Game profile

Apr 30th 2024, 12:42:00

They were allergic to bananas and nuts.