Verified:

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 0:05:25

Any one watching it? I lucked into some 4 day tickets so I'm down here in GA. What an amazing day today. Perfect weather. I followed Rory McIlroy, Rickie Fowler, and Jason Day for most of the day. What a paring. 21 22 and 23 years old and thy played some amazing golf. I luckily dropped back wo watch Tiger's back 9. Wow that man can turn his game around in a heartbeat. Went from tied tof 40th to tied for 3rd on the back 9!

I hope the next 2 days are as good as the first 2 have been.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

locket Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 0:11:11

Maybe I can see you get hit with a bad shot.

braden Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 1:34:51

just walking augusta alone must be incredible. it seems like such a beautiful place. i want to visit so badly. between this and the nascar races you get to see i am hella envious.

dagga Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 1:57:43

Bucket List
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 2:51:31

NICE!!!!!!

I am pretty sure most of us are uber jealous.

Panthers suck.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

madjsp Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 2:55:19

mrford, those are some hard tickets to get. You are one lucky man.

dagga, it can't be a bucket list for me, because i'd probably die on the way there. No way would I be that lucky.
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 3:16:56

Yeah, what an amazing day here in North Florida as well. Except I was stuck inside for most of today on the back side of a particularly nasty stomach virus infection, or something.

Wednesday, I ate lunch at work, and it went downhill from there. Nausea for the rest of the workday, then puked twice on my way to my car. Drove home, puked 3 more times, and followed it up with the hottest diarrhea the world will ever know. Couldn't sleep because people don't have the good sense of not calling my phone while I'm trying to sleep in between human-toilet interfacings. Oh, and my next-door neighbor decided that then would be the best time to use a buzz saw to cut through strips of tin to put on his back porch. I tried some Pepto Bismol and followed that down with some water. Puked that up about 20 minutes later.

Thursday, ahhh, another perfect day. Oh, except I was unable to eat anything (or drink anything) because of my current condition. At least I got a day off work. Drinking orange gatorade only turned my urine from clear to orange, but at least I wasn't throwing up anymore. I probably could have just peed in a bottle, put it in the refrigerator, and drank it again an hour later to save myself the trouble of opening another bottle. My rectal cavity must have learned its lesson too. I gingerly drank some rice in hot chicken broth, which was probably a bit too salty, but I didn't throw that up either.

Friday (today), I got up at around 9 am, called in sick again, and tried to walk into the kitchen for some more rice in chicken broth. My legs felt like they were on fire, and my esophagus felt like it had been raped from below. I drank some more rice in broth, and shuffled into the living room to watch some TV. The sun coming through the curtains was way too bright, so I went back to bed for another couple hours. Oh, wait, I couldn't sleep, because my neighbor was just finishing up his porch, and those tin slabs won't cut themselves. So, I put on my shoes, realized I hadn't yet wiped the puke off of them from Wednesday, wiped it off with a wet washcloth, put on some sunglasses, and walked over to my neighbor, who was just screwing in the last tin slab for his back porch roof. And suddenly, I'm hungry. Not just the normal kind of hungry, but the kind of hungry that will make you eat anything. My dad had gotten up by the time I got back, so he grilled some burgers (marinated in Dale's sauce), and I ate almost an entire burger without breaking a sweat. Interesting.

Anyways, the rest of today was quite uneventful. My stepmom came home with another virus--the kind that tries to sneak in through the nasal passageways and screw you over that way. Those things have a long hang time too. I can confidently say that she didn't get it from me--I was too busy battling a totally different bug. All I needed to do now was keep myself from catching her problems. I felt pretty good about myself until I realized that I hadn't taken a proper dump since early Wednesday.

Ohh, you were talking about golf. My bad, I saw the word 'golf' and 'bucket', and kinda lapsed into semi-consciousness for a few minutes there.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 6:59:26

I don't know WTF nuke is talking about. That was annoying to attempt to read on a mobile device.

I can't sleep. I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve. I didn't even drink that much tonight, had a really nice steak dinner and a few burbons and that's it. Feel like I've had a few red bulls.

Good thing no one I really care to watch tees off untill 1pm tomorrow. I dislike Tiger for what he did as I'm a family man now, but who can deny a good comeback story. And who can deny someone that is 21 years and ~240days old? He's winning right now! Can he hold on with the pressure of the masters breathing down his neck?

I've been to some pretty prestigous sporting events in my life, but this one just about takes the cake.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Thomas Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 7:08:51

It's fluffing golf.

ou812 Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 7:12:01

I heard Tiger got a new sponsor, Trojan Condoms. Their slogan : When 18 holes just isn't enough!

mrford Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 7:15:03

Seriously Thomas? Golf is a gentlemans sport. Anyone who hates on golf has never played it or even attempted to understand it's complexity and difficulty.

If you have a real job, golf is the ultimate networking tool and you need to know how to play it. Simply watching pros of this caliber play in person is a dream. I have been to a few PGA tour events before, but nothing like this. Even if you don't like it you would agree if you were here, at this course, for this event.

FYI Thomas, look it up, the cheapest you will find 4 day passes for the Masters if $5000. that's per ticket. A lot of ppl dissagree with you apparently.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 9th 2011, 7:54:57

Originally posted by mrford:
Any one watching it? I lucked into some 4 day tickets so I'm down here in GA. What an amazing day today. Perfect weather. I followed Rory McIlroy, Rickie Fowler, and Jason Day for most of the day. What a paring. 21 22 and 23 years old and thy played some amazing golf. I luckily dropped back wo watch Tiger's back 9. Wow that man can turn his game around in a heartbeat. Went from tied tof 40th to tied for 3rd on the back 9!

I hope the next 2 days are as good as the first 2 have been.

jealous.

and ya, golf is an awesome sport/game/passtime to play or watch. anyone who says otherwise can't appreciate the greatness that is the game of golf. awesome on so many levels.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Murf Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 9:24:44

Rory McIlroy is from near my home tome, it's funny when you see all the hangers on flood to him on a night out. His mum has been on the sick from my mums work for the last 2 yrs they should just sack her ass, not like she needs the job

ZIP Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 10:55:15

wow mr ford you suck !! you are always falling into the fluff.

i got arrested on poppie hills. it was thanksgiving night in 92' . I was a Russian linguist in the army, went to lang. school at DLI in montere calf. next to carmel. so that night my squad leader and i was walking the beach drinking a bottle and we just kept going till we were on the golf course. we took tee markers, a rake and a flag, not sure what hole it was. we almost got ready to pull onto post when we got pulled over. he got a dwi, my 1st sergent had to pick us up from jail, he lost a rank and i had to do extra duty till the day i came home for christmas leave.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Thomas Game profile

Apr 9th 2011, 22:55:44

Seriously Thomas? Golf is a gentlemans sport. Anyone who hates on golf has never played it or even attempted to understand it's complexity and difficulty.

I play golf and love doing it. I just could never understand the concept of watching people golf. It's such a dry sport to watch. Like watching women's field hockey. Shoot me in the face

WH Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 0:50:55

Ford if your in augusta goto the limelight. best bar in that whole town.

Flamey Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 1:37:21

Europe > USA

Shinigami Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 1:54:12

Fordy, let the record show that I hate you.

It's not Augusta but I am hoping to catch Quail Hollow this year at least. Be the first time I haven't been out of town the weekend of.

Foobooy Evolution Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 4:04:39

watching golf...like watching bowling

Klown Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 5:34:39

I napped while watching it this afternoon. I like napping when I watch golf. Not necessarily because its boring, I just think napping and watching golf go together :P its relaxing.

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 13:26:29

Jason Day is elite. One of my mates brother's is a pro over here in oz and gives a big wrap on him.

The pressure might get to him but.

Heston Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:04:09

If you have a real job, golf is the ultimate networking tool and you need to know how to play it.

I knew that a statement like this would come from a guy like you. If only i could join the leet white collar paper hanging fluffsticks in a dry game of being a fluff then rub it in everyones face. I was wondering where i went wrong in choosing a career.

Edited By: Heston on Apr 11th 2011, 18:23:09
See Original Post
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Bigwiggle Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 1:31:19

That was the most interesting final round I've watched in a long time.. thank you Rory for fluffting your pants and keeping the field in it and thank you Tiger for making every hole crazy.

You peeps need to give a golf major a watch. I'd rather watch a golf tournament than 1/162th of a baseball team's season...
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

BobbyATA Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 1:35:57

I would never watch golf on a normal weekend, but the masters is just special even compared to the other majors. Its cool to see the same holes year after year, I mean especially the 16th, that Sunday flag position is just so iconic. This years tournament was one of the best I could remember. I was rooting for a just massive incredible playoff if everyone finished at -10 btw...

Bigwiggle Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 1:37:35

Oh god every player that went into the clubhouse at 10 under after Tiger got me more excited ..
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

mrford Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 2:49:00

I don't know, one of my favorite Tiger moments was when he won the US open in a playoff with Rocco in 08 was it?

His knee was pretty much blown and you could see him almost fall over in pain after every single tee shot, but he played through and even into a playoff and won.

That was amazing.

And Heston, tone it donw man. Don't know who you exactly think you are but you sound like a chick on the rag. Nothing I said was directed at you. Why so defensive? Might wanna think about that. I don't really care if you suck fluff out of porta-johns for a living, a networking tool like golf can help you.

A guy like me? Paper pushing fluffstick pussies? Lol. You know me so well. apparently. I'm sorry you fail at life so hardcore, that you are so insecure and unhappy that you feel the need to be that agressive on a generic comment. But that stereotype that you seem to have around golf is funny.

Edited By: mrford on Apr 12th 2011, 2:59:52
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 3:05:40

Back to the point though, I had an amazing time. It was one of the best sporting treks I have been on. If any of you ever get the chance, no matter wether you care about golf or not, I highly reccomend putting the masters on your bucket list. It's not cheap but it's something that you will be telling your grandkids about.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 3:08:25

you were very close to seeing the greatest masters ever ;-) (would have been if an aussie won ;-) )

dazedboy Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 17:17:27