Verified:

spawn Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:13:34

over the last few sets the environment in the community declined at a rapid pace to such extend that we at The Fist dont enjoy playing the game anymore.

we will be leaving the game as of right now

i hope everyone responsible (you know who you are) enjoyed making 13+ players leave the game. congrats

special thanks to:
LaF for your constant grabbing of our retallers this set. we never said anything bad about you on the forums, i even warned 3 of your upper leadership that you were FSed last set when they didnt even know it and you thanked us with the "grabs" this set.
Imag/PDM/Rage: thanks for your constant topfeeds, overretals and unreasonable FA work as well as the random FS some sets ago by Imag

i hope that our friends at Collab and LCN enjoy the game some more, i dont think any of us will continue playing, but if then i'll point them your way

Spawn
The Fist of Odin
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 21:14:28

sweet

spawn Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:14:38

the random FS by Imag just now proves our point
/slap iZarcon

OrigOzzyB

Nov 10th 2010, 21:15:19

Sooky la la's.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 10th 2010, 21:18:53

hmmz.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

toma Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:24:14

Congrats everyone nice effort!
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Trife Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:26:35

Sad to hear :(

Sadly, I think this is the way earth is going unless we get a huge influx of players (facebook? whatever happened to that)

M m i x X Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:27:01

spawn! comeback to evo!
-=(M m i x X)=-

archaic Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:38:05

yeah, I am not speaking for ICN - but I am done as well. There are just too few fish in this fishbowl.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

spawn Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:41:44

archaic hit me up if you want to test another game with us
/slap iZarcon

spawn Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:42:38

on a side note, its really sad the community went fluff, because the admins did a great job on improving the game itself
/slap iZarcon

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 22:00:01

I'm not too familiar with FIST's situation on EE, and you're more than welcome to stop playing if you don't enjoy it, but this seems a bit childish. You don't get exactly what you want, so you go home?

While people debate whether larger alliances should take it easy bullying other alliances considering the size of the player base, as a smaller alliance you have to know it's not going to be easy. You have to earn your respect. If they don't play nice and over retal and topfeed you, well then spend a few sets and give them a reason not to. There's a few other smaller alliances that you could probably join up with as well.

It just seems silly to blame it all on everyone else and then leave to make the problem worse, when you could stay around, find others in your same situation and make it better.

iTavi

Nov 10th 2010, 22:02:57

spawn, if you want to push a bigger rock than your weight you're gonna need some help: political or some buddies. this is a game of netting and warring. if you cannot protect your netting then you sure as hell should be ready for warring.
~

oats Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:10:33

TheFIST made a lot of gutsy attacks against SoF this set. Apparantly they have no will to back it up.

Speaker Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:11:55

The important question here is will you guys still be playing mafia with us in Collab?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 22:13:08

iTavi, what does it matter if we have allies? We killed you guys with LCN twice but you still seem pretty happy to make up the most retarded retal policies as you go. We had LCN's support this set when you tried to enforce your completely ridiculous "DH doesn't end land:land"* yet it really didn't deter you from being retarded.

The main problem with iMag seems to be that you guys don't really know how to play this game the way most people do so you just insist on ruining it for others, as witnessed by this set's actions. What did ICN do to you again? Weren't they also the clan you broke a uNAP with last set?

And yes, the first post is mainly directed at iMag. RAGE and PDM were mostly cleared up this set and the LaF problems didn't exist until this set.

So the bottom line is... congrats for making people quit the server.

*funny how Fooglmog tried to justify it by saying DHs happen at random so they should be ignored, only for iMag to fail something like 3/10 hits in the next 5 days (close to 0 probability of that happening)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 22:14:12

Originally posted by oats:
TheFIST made a lot of gutsy attacks against SoF this set. Apparantly they have no will to back it up.

Fist grabs on SoF: 4
SoF grabs on Fist: 3

Given that SoF started grabbing us first... yeah, gutsy as hell.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

toma Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:18:57

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
*funny how Fooglmog tried to justify it by saying DHs happen at random so they should be ignored, only for iMag to fail something like 3/10 hits in the next 5 days (close to 0 probability of that happening)

How dare you say a one in a million event is close to 0 in probability!?
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 10th 2010, 22:19:41

quitting outright isn't a great solution, IMO...

this server is not a good server, I don't really enjoy it anymore.... it's dominated by people who don't play with the game's best interest at heart, and I've always found that rather unfortunate. I've been lobbying for change since the game started and I've only received flaming, no change. but if you quit, it just reinforces the voices of those who are here to ruin the fun of others.

my focus has been on the solo servers, and that is where it will remain, as that is the only true path to revitalization.

btw facebook -> coming.... wrapping up things to get our ducks in order before big relaunch.
New template... done
facebook integration... done
tutorial system.... somewhat done
updated bonus system... getting close
creating content for the wiki/public site... stalled
cleaning up the site/user interactions.... not even official started :(

Edited By: Pang on Nov 10th 2010, 22:23:08
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

OrigOzzyB

Nov 10th 2010, 22:21:08

What did ICN do to you again
___

Dunno, having a guy tagged as ICN ABing and missling the fluff out of an IMAG country is grouds for an assfluffing.

If I were leader, I never would have taken reps. Would have killed ICN on the spot. But I guess that is just the KSF in me.

iTavi

Nov 10th 2010, 22:22:11

PP - it wasnt ever about L:L. and we haven't broke any uNAP. what did ICN do? it's up to us and them. what did FIST do? you know what you did.

i know first post is pointed to us but what u're saying is exactly "hey i'm FIST i want my ball pink" and when imag comes in and steals the ball and paints it RED, fist says: "oh hell, im not playing anymore!"

it's your choice. it's childish tho.
~

Fooglmog Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:25:22

I said at the time that the failed hits pontius is referring to were a result of our members' mistakes, rather than some statistical aberration.

You don't win points for pointing out the improbability of an explained event.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 22:26:15

iMag likes to steal balls from smaller and netting alliances for no reason because they don't have the balls to fight a real war. They keep doing it enough and people will quit the server. As has just happened at a fairly large scale.

and what we did? you mean how you guys made up some more retal policies after RoRing to try to create a random war?

PS: and yes, you broke the ICN uNAP. Or should I repost the logs ICN posted where Soviet agreed that you and ICN had a uNAP last set?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 22:28:33

Originally posted by Fooglmog:
I said at the time that the failed hits pontius is referring to were a result of our members' mistakes, rather than some statistical aberration.

You don't win points for pointing out the improbability of an explained event.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Right, so what about the DH on your retal? You think you guys think it's a reasonable policy to keep retalling until your member doesn't make a mistake?

If it was a clan that barely ever failed hits that bounced a retal, we might think "hmm, bad luck" - when it's a clan like iMag which apparently "is too lazy" to calculate proper breaks, what are we supposed to think?

Dopplegangah Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:28:57

The ABing and missiling was dealt with through aid packages by an ICN member fyi....so that reasoning shouldn't exist...

iTavi

Nov 10th 2010, 22:30:16

re-post what you want. there are no such things. we were not in the coalition they were talking about.

why do you keep spinning this over ICN?

what's wrong with protecting your ball? just cause you wanna net does that mean all other kids should not try to steal your ball?
just net better and hire a bully to protect your ball if you can't.

i wonder when i will see the first warring clan leaving the server because those others don't stop netting...
~

iTavi

Nov 10th 2010, 22:31:01

Originally posted by Dopplegangah:
The ABing and missiling was dealt with through aid packages by an ICN member fyi....so that reasoning shouldn't exist...

confirmed
~

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 22:32:52

umm the reason we mention ICN is because you FSed them as well for pretty much no reason. vulnerable netting clan, yeah pretty much a standard iMag target.

didn't I already mention protecting the ball? we killed you with LCN twice, you kept coming back and being annoying. we left. so again, good job.

so... as I asked many times: why don't you go fight a real war?

iTavi

Nov 10th 2010, 22:35:44

we got our reasons with ICN, if you would have been around EE long enough you could have seen them.

about you killing us with LCN... if you start dancing with us, dance until the end of the song.
this is as real as it gets
~

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 22:37:54

ah, ok, so everyone should just be prepared to randomly fight imag after imag starts a fight with them once

damn netters being all stuck up and not wanting to be fsed randomly by a bunch of mediocre players

iTavi

Nov 10th 2010, 22:39:37

u're getting driven out of the game by mediocre players?

and no. if u're not prepared to enforce your positions better not take them. you took the position back then, now you don't want it anymore when it spins around and hits you in the head.
~

Soviet Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:42:40

Did you have uNAP with iMag or uNAP with PDM/Neo/Ely/RAGE?

Coz I never signed one.

And Fist, you having LCN on your leash didn't and doesn't scare us. The fact that you absolutely RELIED upon LCN for those 2 sets rather then face us like you should have only guaranteed your destruction.

AND after the fact, those crap pact terms you wouldn't back off of left us with no choice but to give both you and LCN the finger (or fist).

Spawn you showed me you're weak in politics and in game. You didn't initially gain my respect (by not crying) and never challenged me to change my opinion of you (only sicking LCN on us). Your fault.

:)
Imaginary Numbers

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 22:44:39

exactly what position did we take?

iMag FSed us randomly 3 sets ago claiming we FAed an enemy of theirs at war - turns out it was one country FAing and iMag didn't say anything to us back then (ie during the war.)

We then kill you with LCN twice and after that, for the most part, let you get away with enforcing retarded policies on us.

Now you FS us randomly again, even though once again we basically offered you reps in a case where you tried to enforce policies that you pulled out of your ass. The same policies you don't dare enforce with any clans bigger than you.

Link Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:48:14

you people cant actually be happy that your ruining the game.. can you? lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 10th 2010, 22:50:05

heh. we're not ruining anything =)
-iZarcon
EE Developer

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 10th 2010, 22:50:18

unless, of course, you mean the likes of PP?
-iZarcon
EE Developer

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 22:52:03

well yeah, me, 12 other Fist members and probably quite a few ICN members.

basically iMag made 5% of the server quit because they were bored.

Detmer Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:52:06

Sad to see anyone leave. Sorry you felt we treated you unreasonably.

Fooglmog Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:53:19

iMagNum FSes one of the largest alliances in this game: "This is so typical of iMagNum, they can't fight and win wars against anybody their own size so they just suicide against the biggest people in the game".

iMagNum FSes targets with equal (actually slightly more) members: "This is so typical of iMagNum, picking on the smallest and most helpless alliances in the game. Why don't they attack someone bigger than themselves and have a real war".

Fist and ICN are hardly helpless. After iMagNum's first WC, we have a membership advantage of 1. We also have a NW advantage of about 40m, but at this point in the reset ICN and Fist should both have sufficient stocks to close that gap easily.

ICN and Fist aren't war-prepped. That's certainly an advantage for iMagNum. But the idea that we've gone after a helpless target is simply false. ICN and Fist have every chance of fighting back and winning this war. If they choose not to, that's one thing, but the suggestion that iMagNum dec'd on people it could simply beat up on with impunity is simply a false narrative.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Link Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:55:37

you really just dont get it, do you? lol we dont wanna fight you clowns lol, you keep talking like we are ready for this, only 15 of us, if that are actually playing. you guys are blind if you dont see how badly you are ruining this game. real talk.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Soviet Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:56:23

hah, don't let the door hit you on the way out PP. :)
Imaginary Numbers

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 10th 2010, 22:59:25

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
well yeah, me, 12 other Fist members and probably quite a few ICN members.

basically iMag made 5% of the server quit because they were bored.

i think you'll see that Spawn mentioned a few more clans than just iMag in his initial post :P tho i still see it all as just trying to find an excuse. iMag had many worse things happen to us over the years and we've lived to fight another day.

yes, we even had 5 active members for a good few sets.

we were farmland for years, no politics helped anything.

but.. we've fought on and managed to grow in a dieing game and yet we're the ones killing the server :P

i'm just laughing at the idiocy of all this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHHHAHAAAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
-iZarcon
EE Developer

Link Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 23:09:17

it is what it is, the past accounts for little right now.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Bikerman Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 23:09:45

Waauuu

A whole page with ppl Complaining about warring cland ruining the game

And not 1 mention about SOL... is it finaly true, have we become a netting clan?

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 10th 2010, 23:10:33

:P shh! now they'll start talkin about SOL!
-iZarcon
EE Developer

ZIP Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 23:14:34

weak - just try a different server i play all x in express and tourney i love to net and i love to fight - so i do both on different servers - leave the server, don't leave the game, better yet try something new - drop the past and make the future !! we can not move forward till we stop looking back.

corgrats to RD !! a new clan formed, there is the change we need

fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 10th 2010, 23:16:12

ZIP, can i have your babies?
-iZarcon
EE Developer

Loafer Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 23:37:04

Firefox would like to recommend this:
http://www.hasbro.com/...All&Ntx=mode+matchall

Dragonlance Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 23:47:39

Pang.. no offence.. but..

Evo and LaF are the 2 BIGGESt culprits at driving people from the game.

Whilst alliances like rage implement alternative grabbing strategies with people like thefist, LCN etc. some of your members continue to farm the living fluff out of all the untags and deliberatly target smaller alliances like elysium and thefist.

Sure, other alliances like rage and pdm have ahd issues with thefist, but these stemmed from actual grabbing conflicts, not just one farming the fluff out of the other.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 23:56:51

yay for RD!!! if only everybody could be more rational and considerate like us