Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 19:36:00

And he led us into a false war last set. This is to avenge our honor.

All Clan News

2.5 mins ago
Canadian Geese Battalion (#298) [Mercs] attempted to spy on William Quantrill (#281) [JWALESCO]!

2.5 mins ago
Josey Wales (#14) [JWALESCO] attempted to spy on Canadian Geese Battalion (#298) [Mercs]!

5.1 mins ago
William Quantrill (#281) [JWALESCO] attempted to spy on Canadian Geese Battalion (#298) [Mercs]!

8.2 mins ago
William Quantrill (#281) [JWALESCO] declared war on Canadian Geese Battalion (#298) [Mercs]!

3.3 hours ago
Canadian Geese Battalion (#298) [Mercs] attempted to spy on Josey Wales (#14) [JWALESCO]!

3.3 hours ago
Canadian Geese Battalion (#298) [Mercs] attempted to spy on Josey Wales (#14) [JWALESCO]!

3.3 hours ago

3.4 hours ago
Canadian Geese Battalion (#298) [Mercs] attempted to spy on Ill hit you Back EventuallY (#473) [JWALESCO]!

3.4 hours ago
Canadian Geese Battalion (#298) [Mercs] attempted to spy on Ill hit you Back EventuallY (#473) [JWALESCO]!

3.4 hours ago

3.4 hours ago

3.4 hours ago
Canadian Geese Battalion (#298) [Mercs] attempted to spy on William Quantrill (#281) [JWALESCO]!

Mar 16th 2024, 19:42:39

I'd ignore him. He clearly doesn't know that it's Canada geese not Canadian geese.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 19:56:41

[quote poster=ツ; 52485; 1030004]I'd ignore him. He clearly doesn't know that it's Canada geese not Canadian geese. [/quote]

Done and done

Canadian Geese Battalion (#298)
(Fascism)
Clan: Mercs
Networth: 13,996,721
Land: 25843
Successful Attack Percentage: 84.75%
Dead

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 20:27:42

You people need to stop persecuting the tin foil hat guy. According to his messages the entire community except for 10 players have low IQs and are idiots who persecute him for his religious beliefs

Message from Apollyon The Destroyer (#10) sent on Mar 16, 12:05
Report this message
Maybe I have decided to hit you every single set just like you do to the n00bs

Delete
Message from Apollyon The Destroyer (#10) sent on Mar 16, 17:58
Report this message
Honestly at this point I don’t care what this community thinks. Most of them are non believers who attack me because of my religious beliefs and they are all snakes and backstabbers.

That’s why this community is dying. It’s a community of people who are either super huge pieces of work OR they are too cowardly to rock the boat and just stay quiet

I couldnt care less what any of these people think. There’s like less than 10 players here whose IQ are even high enough to address me from a perspective of a peer

Save the bs I honestly don’t care Reply

Delete

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 20:32:46

For anyone interested in the drama. Cath has been suiciding and griefing me for 3 round in express including this this one.

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/express/country/2

Becuase I know he has “issues” I don’t retaliate and I remind him that he we were homies even though he is unstable.

Well looks like he finally snapped and decided to FS the Mercs tags.

I can only wonder what happens when nooblet suiciders hit war tags…

PS I know that Cath is very upset that Evo & PDM banned him for being a griefer and suicider after he attacked Evo so he is acting out

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 16th 2024, 20:42:57
See Original Post

Josey Wales

Mar 16th 2024, 20:57:11

The only thing anyinw needs to see is your rotting carcass nailed to the Board.

The BIG BAD SUPERFLY.

Deader than a door nail.

Then pi-$$ed on.

Canadian Geese Battalion (#298)
(Fascism)
Clan: Mercs
Networth: 13,996,721
Land: 25843
Successful Attack Percentage: 84.75%
Dead

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 21:17:51

Originally posted by SuperFly:
For anyone interested in the drama. Cath has been suiciding and griefing me for 3 round in express including this this one.

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/express/country/2

Becuase I know he has “issues” I don’t retaliate and I remind him that he we were homies even though he is unstable.

Well looks like he finally snapped and decided to FS the Mercs tags.

I can only wonder what happens when nooblet suiciders hit war tags…

PS I know that Cath is very upset that Evo & PDM banned him for being a griefer and suicider after he attacked Evo so he is acting out

*cat has been farming me for 3 rounds on express so then I told him I had a MERC kill run coming and now am crying more because I died. I couldn’t handle cat 1 on 1 due to his IQ so I had to run for help

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 21:27:12

So with your high IQ tell me when you die. Will you claim that it is a religious persecution because everyone hates your beliefs?

I personally don’t even know what religion you follow nor do I care but allegedly I don’t like you based on your beliefs lol

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 21:32:07

Look I’m really not trying to get into the silly drama with you, you taking out of context messages and trying to stir up more drama is the exact sociopath snake behavior I was talking about in this community.

Grow up you clown, this behavior is what got you killed to begin with.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 22:16:18

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Look I’m really not trying to get into the silly drama with you, you taking out of context messages and trying to stir up more drama is the exact sociopath snake behavior I was talking about in this community.

Grow up you clown, this behavior is what got you killed to begin with.

Mess with the bull and get the horns clown boy!

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 22:24:18

*mess with the dork and get the feminine soap opra drama

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 16th 2024, 23:13:57

Why are you crying about it here?

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 16th 2024, 23:23:04

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
Why are you crying about it here?

Superfly has been making threats for a month straight saying he was going to kill Josey. Then he starts messaging me saying the same because he is sad I farm him on express due to his talking crazy. We kill him first and I am simply here to draw attention to how hilarious that is. Superfly is a goofball. He quite literally has played 300 sets straight on express and every single set he attacks the newest most n00b player he can find.

He’s probally the sole reason you have zero new players lmao that’s same behavior is why your clan LAF won’t play now.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 0:19:29

You are literally the games current suicider and griefer Cathankins / deezy. On what moral high ground do you come here to cast stones at me after you have suicided Evo, LaF, PDM, Monsters and now Mercs?

You literally play express and primary to grief as you posted above lol

Josey Wales

Mar 17th 2024, 0:32:51

You are literally the games current suicider and griefer Cathankins / deezy. On what moral high ground do you come here to cast stones at me after you have suicided Evo, LaF, PDM, Monsters and now Mercs?

You sound Vaccinated.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 0:55:34

Superfly drives a prius and is a vegan

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 1:07:23

Superfly drives a prius and is a vegan

I’ll take that over living isolated in a mountain and afraid of using chat apps cuz you are afraid that the US government is going to access your phone lol

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

You sound Vaccinated.

You sound like one of those people that horded toilet paper cuz you planned on boiling it and eating it during Covid. Bet you were afraid of the vaccines cuz you thought it was the government wanting to install a 5G tracking chip on you lol

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 1:14:54

Do you wear purple spandex and ride bicycles in marathons S.F.?

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 1:22:47

Cat - wtf bro.

Stop trying to steal my crown. You're suiciding Evo, PDM, Monsters and Mercs? AND you're griefing on primary and express?!?!?!

DUDE - WTF. Get off my sh1t copycat.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 1:44:54

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Cat - wtf bro.

Stop trying to steal my crown. You're suiciding Evo, PDM, Monsters and Mercs? AND you're griefing on primary and express?!?!?!

He is having an identity crises BH lol

Mar 17th 2024, 1:46:49

BH copies SF
Cat copies BH

It is all making sense now.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2024, 2:06:13

[quote poster=ツ; 52485; 1030057]BH copies SF
Cat copies BH

It is all making sense now. [/quote]

Bhole at least has a backstory. These other guys are just spam tag clowns griefers and suiciders. Josey Wales is A sister tag to PDM according to Doug the Exhibitonist.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 17th 2024, 2:17:16

That seems like a post hoc rationale for posting this.

The post is complaining when you've already taken action. It is redundant.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 2:24:58

I’m not complaining, I am happy with the way this turned out so you would be wrong.

If you read my original post and title the message was to inform the rest of merc as to why we killed super fly.

Superfly is the one crying about it. Direct that energy at him. I think this whole situation is pretty funny.

He threatened Josey all month and Attacked is and then didn’t even get the first draw. That’s pretty funny from my angle

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 2:34:17

[quote poster=Coalie; 52485; 1030065][quote poster=ツ; 52485; 1030057]BH copies SF
Cat copies BH

It is all making sense now. [/quote]

Bhole at least has a backstory. These other guys are just spam tag clowns griefers and suiciders. Josey Wales is A sister tag to PDM according to Doug the Exhibitonist. [/quote]

Thought I was a netter? You guys should make up your mind with which angel you want to attack me on.

How many servers have you finished first place on coalie? Would you be willing to compare and see who the more accomplished and skilled player is?

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 2:36:54

I’m not complaining, I am happy with the way this turned out so you would be wrong.

If you read my original post and title the message was to inform the rest of merc as to why we killed super fly.

Superfly is the one crying about it. Direct that energy at him. I think this whole situation is pretty funny.

He threatened Josey all month and Attacked is and then didn’t even get the first draw. That’s pretty funny from my angle

Getting a spy op on your 6 suicider countries is not attacking you.

This is the stuff that proves how insane Cath is. Literally wouldn’t have spied on his suicider tag if he wouldn’t have told me this morning that he was going to suicide me in all servers after he farmed me again in express.

The amount of fabricated insanity coming out of Cathankins mouth is insane.

I haven’t even messaged or posted anything related to the idiot Josey wales or Cath since last sets threads that I linked above.

Both of these guys are delusional and you guys are doing a hell of a job proving my points with your fabricated and incoherent posts…

Oh ya for the record Sui and I did apologize and we tried to make amends with monsters after joining dumb & dumber on their pathetic attempt at a crusade. Those guys were 100% right you are insane!

Now keep posting your lies and spinning your story and once everyone is back from their St, Patrick’s day parties you will be dead and nailed to the wall as Josey says.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 17th 2024, 2:41:22

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 2:41:39

Superfly you spent all month saying you would attack our clan and kill Josey and even attack PDM if he was there.

You lie so much I am done. You are a ridiculous man.

You literally tell lie after lie after lie. What a joke you are man. I’m actually shocked that a man actually exists that acts like this and lies and just makes stuff up like you lol like how much did you get bullied growing up to make you act like this bro that is really crazy

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 2:49:52

Superfly you spent all month saying you would attack our clan and kill Josey and even attack PDM if he was there.

You lie so much I am done. You are a ridiculous man.

You literally tell lie after lie after lie. What a joke you are man. I’m actually shocked that a man actually exists that acts like this and lies and just makes stuff up like you lol like how much did you get bullied growing up to make you act like this bro that is really crazy

Why do you lie? There are only two threads where I made any statements about you two morons.

https://m.earthempires.com/...bill-52376/3?t=1707471244

https://m.earthempires.com/...ideo-52178/4?t=1710335698

Read the date stamps griefer. One is early February. The other late February.

Tell me what month it currently and how many times I have posted about you wastes of bandwidth in March?

Again if you read the threads it was your moron boyfriend that started the threats against me. It is literally written for everyone to read.

I also posted above how I did not attack you morons after I left your tag again disproving your lies.

You are a griefing liar cancer. Just STFU and restart once you die.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 3:14:01

Why do you save blackmail on your friends Superfly?

What kind of man does this?

Why do you wear purple spandex and drive a Prius?

I have many questions about your behavior.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2024, 3:14:23

Originally posted by Coalie:

Bhole at least has a backstory. These other guys are just spam tag clowns griefers and suiciders. Josey Wales is A sister tag to PDM according to Doug the Exhibitonist.

Thought I was a netter? You guys should make up your mind with which angel you want to attack me on.

How many servers have you finished first place on coalie? Would you be willing to compare and see who the more accomplished and skilled player is?

I thought you were a netter? No. I thought you were a friend but since you want to attack me on a personal level, I'll just take a bite.

You were only ever successful because the Evo guys carried you, and therefore you also had the benefit of being protected by their friends (like me).

Sure, I never finished first or top 10. Every set I've been back since was war for me. But you are even less accomplished than me, since you are now considered a suicider and griefer. I have never suicided or griefed other clans or worse.. attacked my friends (like you have). All you have now are burnt bridges and a new label.

Now, how many times have you won a war?

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 3:22:25

If we were friends then why did you just insult us?

I think I’ve had enough of being you guy’s “friend”

This entire community talks trash behind each other’s back and acts cool to each other’s face and stabs their own in the back when it’s convenient.

Your boy Superfly literally saves all of your convos so that down there road he can try and stir up stuff and use it out of context.

You dudes are some straight clowns. That is true for a large portion of this community. I’m genuinely shocked and I fully expect this game is going to die because of the sociopath behavior of this community

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 3:25:50

“You were only ever successful because the Evo guys carried you, and therefore you also had the benefit of being protected by their friends (like me). “

I’ve mainly played solo servers all of my years playing and I have first place finishes on primary, tourney and express

I have the top score ever on team and on express I am ranked top ten. In primary my average three is 100 mil +

With time I could easily hit 150 mil

This is what I mean by you guys just spout bs.

Obviously your words are a lie.

And why would you think you can insult me and I wouldn’t say anything back? What a stupid idea

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 3:28:01

If we were friends then why did you just insult us?

I think I’ve had enough of being you guy’s “friend”

This entire community talks trash behind each other’s back and acts cool to each other’s face and stabs their own in the back when it’s convenient.

Your boy Superfly literally saves all of your convos so that down there road he can try and stir up stuff and use it out of context.

You dudes are some straight clowns. That is true for a large portion of this community. I’m genuinely shocked and I fully expect this game is going to die because of the sociopath behavior of this community

oh there is another Cath lie. Have you ever tried to delete a message from your Earth Empires inbox that you access via your profile or through the boards? You cant delete it even though there is a little delete icon.

I dont save the messages the system does it for you. You pathetic lying griefer. Seriously just stop posting. Everything you say is a lie!!!!!

WHy dont you address all the proof that I post to prove that you are lying? Because you cant as you are caught red handed in lie, after lie. You are a sad player with a tarnished reputation.

From so called #1 netter with so many records across servers to trash bag griefer.

How the mighty Cath has fallen :(

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 17th 2024, 3:32:16

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 3:37:46

Come on dudes, I was just ABed into the ground by another group, and as soon as I get mostly built I get nuked :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 3:41:55

Sorry Kill4Free. You are another unfortunate victim of your typical Earth Empires griefers which lately have been players who have for years had a good reputation as peaceful netters and been vocal anti griefers but then have a change of heart and then they show their true colors and grief.

Black Hole said it earlier. Cath is just taking his torch as the games current notorious griefer now.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 4:07:42

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Come on dudes, I was just ABed into the ground by another group, and as soon as I get mostly built I get nuked :P

Sorry you got caught up in this K :-/ I do apologize for that

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 4:09:17

Sorry you got caught up in this K :-/ I do apologize for that

Forgive him K4F. he thought u were a LaF guy in Evo, I mean in mercs!

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2024, 8:51:58

You guys

Dont ever change!
HeadHunter

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 14:00:45

Originally posted by HH:
You guys

Dont ever change!

Cathankins did change though HH. He is the current biggest griefer in the game. Bigger than Black Hole and that’s quite a feat!

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 14:06:27

Thank you Superfly!

Kat Game profile

Mar 18th 2024, 13:13:15

Cat - wtf bro.

Funny that a suicider thinks they were first 20+ years after the game started. Like no one has every thought of cross server suiciding before. Lol

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 18th 2024, 13:14:52

Originally posted by Kat:
Cat - wtf bro.

Funny that a suicider thinks they were first 20+ years after the game started. Like no one has every thought of cross server suiciding before. Lol

Funny when a Kat doesn't realize when someone is obviously f'cking around and making fun of themselves.

Do you really hold so low an opinion of me that you think I actually believe I was the first ever cross server suicider?!?

You must think I'm incredibly stupid.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 18th 2024, 13:15:27

Actually, I know you do. You also think I suck at politics, remember :)

Kat Game profile

Mar 18th 2024, 13:38:53

Actually, I know you do. You also think I suck at politics, remember :)

Yes. It was only like a week ago that I said it. Guess it really struck a nerve, huh? The truth can hurt sometimes

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 18th 2024, 15:46:50

It didn't strike a nerve at all. I keep mentioning it because I find it absolutely HILARIOUS that you said it. And then the fallout from my 'fluffty politics' is that Leto is no longer with PDM, but presumably starting a new tag. Milk got kicked out of PDM, and has been labeled a cheater on team. Multiple PDM members are upset with what has happened. Doug went AWOL. Many other clan leaders have said that they will not be pacting PDM if Doug is in PDM next set, potentially setting the stage for PDM to be in war with Mercs,Sol,Sof, when they are a netting clan. And much more.

All from what I did. Who I exposed. From my political machinations.

But I suck, right? One person put into motion all of that. But I suck at politics.

It's quite funny to me. Cause from where I'm sitting, I am a noob, that doesn't know how to net or war, has no one else following me, has a terrible reputation in the community, has literally 0 friends.....

Yet I was able to cause all of this fallout.

But I'm fluffty at politics.

It's just funny to me Kat, and if you can't find the humor in that, I don't know what to tell you.

Kat Game profile

Mar 18th 2024, 16:29:40

You keep acting like what you've done is a flex... Like it takes effort and finesse to snitch. Lol.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 18th 2024, 16:58:06

It doesn't take effort to snitch.

It takes a ton effort to infiltrate two different discord chats, gather intel, have sequential chats, providing enough rope for individuals to hang themselves, and then present that information to the community in a compelling way that has an effect.

But I suck at everything... so yea, you're probably right. I bet anyone could have done this with ease.

Kat Game profile

Mar 18th 2024, 23:11:09

I'm trying to decide if this is truly an in-game persona or if you actually believe this. Lol. Either way, consider me entertained.

BlueCow

Mar 18th 2024, 23:27:54

I think you should all stfu and just kill each other ingame. It is a war game after all.

We got more important matters to attend to like uncovering what chevs did to get banned.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 18th 2024, 23:51:04

Originally posted by Kat:
I'm trying to decide if this is truly an in-game persona or if you actually believe this. Lol. Either way, consider me entertained.

Keep trying.