Verified:

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2010, 14:02:31

#575 and #102

Why is it that from the country names I can assume that SMz was involved? And that the reason he was deleted was because he was running a landfarm in his own tag?

Also, #193 in RD has his own personal landfarm that he tried to keep untagged but later brought into a tag - even if it happens to be another player, why are people not standing up to this fluff? Especially coming from RD...
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Trife Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 14:12:17

Why don't you stand up to this fluff?

Helmet Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 15:44:57

We're waiting to hear back from the admins before we rush to judgement, but it sure doesn't look good.

ZIP Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 16:02:13

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
#575 and #102

Why is it that from the country names I can assume that SMz was involved? And that the reason he was deleted was because he was running a landfarm in his own tag?

Also, #193 in RD has his own personal landfarm that he tried to keep untagged but later brought into a tag - even if it happens to be another player, why are people not standing up to this fluff? Especially coming from RD...

i was wondering that myself
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

de1i Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 16:26:43

Looks like you removed the wrong person ;)

anoniem Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 16:59:05

What I'd like to know is why when iMag were at war some SoF countries decided to landgrab them?

(I only looked at the news of #102 hitting #188 and then saw another sof country do the same)
re(ally)tired

Mr. Lime Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 17:14:00

PP if you'd care to check Scion has been a member with us for a few resets now...last reset he ran a pretty respectable country this reset with finals and holidays he didn't have much time to play so Mr. fluff offered him head in exchange for being a landfarm.

as stated in another post yes he did have scion detag and i asked them both to keep scion tag'd RD is not trying to hide anything and since Mr. fluff farming him this reset is not against the game rules i saw no reason for Scion to have to play outside our tag

you will notice he hasn't detag'd for awhile now

oats Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 17:22:37

That's just hilarious Lime. Well worded.

Mr Midnight

Dec 22nd 2010, 17:29:54

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
#575 and #102

Especially coming from RD? Have we been accused of doing something against game rules? I think not.

ZIP Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 17:48:26

he is correct- it is not against the rules of the game,

rule of thumb

law of the land

call it what you will, politics

so let me ask you this RD - do you plan on stopping or encouraging this kind of behavior, allowing self farming within your own tag .
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Mr. Lime Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 18:05:03

gee let me think about this one.... internal landtrading or farming poor nubs and giving you all something ELSE to fluff about.

i think me and Mr. Emerald will continue on our course

as far as scion goes i believe he'll be playing a regular country next time and Mr. fluff's free ride will end with this reset.. very honestly i would rather scion play an actual useful country but i understand RL and fluff happens so.... gotta use what you have

on a side note...your accusations might have a little more weight if you didn't suddenly make them when we are exterminating your gang on team server.
your mad i understand but we did warn you.

*hugs ZIP* i still love you bro

mrford Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 18:11:09

Mr silver is a fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ZIP Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 18:12:21

yeah true that- yesterday was a bad day -

i logged into ffa to see all 16 of my counties dead

then in team i see another one dead, so i took action, it felt good.

It is a known policy 1:kill , so we play out the cards that we have dealt this set and next set we see what the dealer brings...

I know i will ante up.

Mr. Iris Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 18:30:41

You went all in this reset with a 7 2 and look where that got you. You have the option to fold, I'd suggest you do it. But we won't keep you from doing anything you don't want to ;)
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

ZIP Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 18:37:26

yeah i should have folded, i was trying to net, so i puffed my nw up to bluff... not dead yet

anoniem Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 18:57:40

lol
re(ally)tired

Mr. Lime Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 20:52:03

confirmed for fordy

cypress Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 22:05:48

Assumptions will be the death of you. But Trife is right - "why aren't you standing up to this kind of fluff"

EVO HFa doesn't have enough work to do? Or are you jumping on the bandwagon?

locket Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 22:20:59

Were these the only sof/smz deletions?

Helmet Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 22:33:24

#178 applied to SoF and Sol. He went to sol, got attacked and then jumped in our tag (because we had accepted him too and emailed tag/pass) and then he was deleted.

Thomas Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 22:44:05

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:
gee let me think about this one.... internal landtrading or farming poor nubs and giving you all something ELSE to fluff about.

i think me and Mr. Emerald will continue on our course

as far as scion goes i believe he'll be playing a regular country next time and Mr. fluff's free ride will end with this reset.. very honestly i would rather scion play an actual useful country but i understand RL and fluff happens so.... gotta use what you have

on a side note...your accusations might have a little more weight if you didn't suddenly make them when we are exterminating your gang on team server.
your mad i understand but we did warn you.

*hugs ZIP* i still love you bro

IF he manages top 10 nobody will view it as legit. So why bother?

locket Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 22:45:33

Thomas if he doesnt win this set then he lacks some serious skill. He is way ahead of any other netter atm and shows no sign of deciding to stop his farming.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 1:35:54

102 has been reinstated. Boom!

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 3:05:12

hrmmm lots of deletions and reinstatements this set. Whats up with that? And by lots I mean two heh, but thats alot

Thunder Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 9:50:35

Lets see how many "patrons" suddenly pop up ha ha
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

derivative Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 6:15:35

why do we care if people self-farm? if you can get a handful of buddies to run land farms for you, sounds like you have some good friends.

(as long as they aren't running other countries on the server)

gwagers Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 16:56:19

With the few numbers on this server at the moment, personal landfarms give their beneficiaries a massive advantage. There isn't enough land to go around to simply look the other way when someone has all the land he or she could want handed to them on a plate.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Mr.Silver

Dec 24th 2010, 19:42:18

Locket: Being that your whining seems to be leading the way and come from LaF I find funny.

Now, I have absoultely nothing against LaF, many of my good friends in this game come from there... but I don't think a member of LaF can really critique other alliances farmings or grabbings.

ACCI farmed Valmont almost every other reset, He's claimed a number of LaF's top countries in the past.

Only a couple resets ago Rockman and two others played untagged farm for LaF countries while hitting NAP's Unaps and allies... letting LaF members farm him right after he hit (since they knew when diminishing returns would end). Which is why people suspected the untags were you guys

Now whatever people want to do is fine... but don't point at someone elses laundry when you have long skidmarks on yours

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2010, 13:26:16

Originally posted by Helmet:
102 has been reinstated. Boom!

Fair enough, looks like he's clean.

Though since #575 remains deleted, the land he farmed off of him is a bit "tainted"... if he does get a top spot, I'm inclined to think of it as similar to if the RD guy does.

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2010, 13:29:20

Also just noticed how he also farmed #567, another deleted country and once SoF member.

Even if the game mods have him as legit, he seems to be benefiting quite a bit from others cheating.

Ivan Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 14:15:02

err yeah #567 is now modding the alliance server and thus had to delete

any other fluff you wanna spew on us smikke? get your facts straight before you post accusations and I do find it very amusing that your saying that the guy who owned #567 who self deleted so he could mod the server when patience left was cheating

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2010, 16:13:34

Yeah sorry about that, didn't know the backstory

what about 575?

ponderer Game profile

Dec 27th 2010, 17:55:45

HA!

Martian cheats! ; p
m0m0rific

cypress Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 12:35:56

#575 has quit the game, or was never really into it in the first place. If he wants to appeal his deletion, he can do so on his own - but it doesn't look like he wants to.

de1i Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 16:53:46

heh