Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 15:07:13

Now that’s funny. The big bad wolf isn’t so big and bad after all

BEM684 Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 15:08:41

I like how you raced to AT to post this. You must have a miniscule member.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 15:13:45

Originally posted by BEM684:

Dude it’s funny and awesome

Our little rinky dink clan whooped Merc so bad they literally had to go running for help. That’s on the records man. It is what it is.

We had them beat in a war and they know it and we know it. I am pretty happy with this. I actually did not anticipate they would be that easy to fight. I’m genuinely surprised.

Academus Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 15:17:37

I think it is called an FDP - most alliances have them with like-minded groups.

Do you have any allies?

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 15:23:55

Originally posted by Academus:

Do you have any allies?

Cath’s only friend in the game and real life is Josey wales.

Unfortunately as he is a suicider griefer now he has burned many bridges. The guy has suicided and griefed, Evo, PDM, Monsters, LaF, Mercs and now SOL.

I am surprised that he has yet to grief SoF as my dear friend Suicidal supreme SoF veteran actually killed Cath last set alongside monsters

Cath bragged today that he has now allegedly made many friends with the Russian speaking players so he will have more numbers for next set so watch out!

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 17th 2024, 15:26:34
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 15:29:43

Btw this guy died in 54 seconds. So the boys are a bit rusty it seems. This Kill should have lasted as long as my dear friend Josey does in bed. A nice 11 second 3 pump chump.

Wild Bill (#61)
(Tyranny)
Clan: JWALESCO
Networth: 17,528,582
Land: 42370
Successful Attack Percentage: 94.39%
Dead

Josey Wales

Mar 17th 2024, 15:35:33

Evil Superpoop,

Do you think they’ll all wake up at some point and realize that you’ve been playing them all for fools and using them all like 3 cent saloon whores?

Josey Wales

Mar 17th 2024, 15:37:23

Superpoop can’t fight his own battles.

Gonna call in the Calvary:

Message from I R WoG SuperFly (#520) sent on Mar 17, 15:32
Report this message
Don’t worry they just called stones, SoF, pdm and monsters. They want to make examples of you with a show of dominance as they are all pacted allies and they help kill each others suiciders.

Stay by the computer and send me pact if u need fa Reply

Delete

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 15:39:54

You guys are the biggest suiciders in the game Josey. Gotta call everyone in to wipe you off the map before you suicide anyone else. With your history you might be farming and suiciding untaggeds next or even trying to land grab your own teammates.

That’s is what you did last set. Hit untaggeds and your own teammates during a war lol

2024-01-26 02:40:41 SS Josey Wales (#143) JWALESCO Ha Guys We Chased LaF Out (#178) JWALESCO DH
2024-01-24 01:47:58 CM

Want to accept my pact so that I can FA u?????

Btw don’t post ingame messages. Your dad Cath says that is snakes and low life stuff. Of course cuz it’s you he won’t say anything

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 17th 2024, 15:44:10
See Original Post

Josey Wales

Mar 17th 2024, 15:43:49

We’re not suiciders but…I guess if you turn us into Suiciders….

If that’s the case, well, we can can be Suiciders for the next 20 sets.

And don’t worry, we won’t discriminate.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 15:45:26

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
We’re not suiciders but…I guess if you turn us into Suiciders….

You might not be one yet but your dad Cath is.

He is suiciding on 3 servers lately and he has personally suicided multiple tags in alliance.

So hang around more with your dad and you eventually will become one as well

BEM684 Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 15:46:44

Pretty sure anyone willing to do that…. Is a suicider.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 15:47:51

Here cuz Cath is the religous type. Here is testament from
The mouth of innocent babes. Another poor soul roped into Cath’s little griefer experience.

Message from iWillStrikeBackHard (#65) sent on Mar 17, 3:58
Report this message
no one told me about this war? i just log in and seen that just a few moments after i logged off. all hell broke.

im trying to make sense of the history and who strike first. seems by history you guys don't seem to of have been saving turns or planing attack. i seen you guys making land grabs and playing normal then all of a sudden everyone one but me started attacking you guys? im confused .. kind of like i was left out of the group and not given heads up. mislead a bit. the damn forum is not letting me post . so i dont really follow it. let me run over there and try to start reading this history .

I told #65 to leave the tag as he hasn’t done anything wrong. No sense in killing an innocent guy for Cath and Josey’s sins

And he is correct. We were all netting and then the griefers struck down multiple Mercs countries lol

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 15:52:43

That guy is being very dishonest and I am taking a vote as to whether he is about to get the boot.

That’s right, we only had 5 players. 1 didn’t even help and you guys still couldn’t handle us.

The big bad merc can’t even handle a 5 man clan. Nothing you say can change how hilarious and true this statement is.

I guess you guys are better when you are suiciding lafs netters with zero defense or new players that don’t know how to play huh? Lmao

Merc got Murked and let it be known

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 15:55:01

This entire community has defended suiciding of netters for months so this route virtue signaling is kind of silly.

I was told for 6 months that being a netter is bad and that suiciding is fine?

Is it suddenly a bad thing? Has this changed? I don’t understand what you guys mean?

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 15:55:14

Originally posted by Cathankins:
That guy is being very dishonest and I am taking a vote as to whether he is about to get the boot.

That’s right, we only had 5 players. 1 didn’t even help and you guys still couldn’t handle us.

The big bad merc can’t even handle a 5 man clan. Nothing you say can change how hilarious and true this statement is.

I guess you guys are better when you are suiciding lafs netters with zero defense or new players that don’t know how to play huh? Lmao

Merc got Murked and let it be known

You all seeing this? Cath didn’t even help attack Mercs yet he is #281.
Maybe he is Zack after all. Galleri, can we get an IP check? He has multiple Personalities explains the level of nonsense that he has posted in the last 24hrs lol

Oh ya let’s save face and say that we are booting #65 before he leaves cuz we lied to him.

This is was also on the earth empires discord last night saying he was a guy who just came back to earth after many years away from the game and he randomly joined your tag lol

Cath’s world continue to unravel at the speed of light here lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 17th 2024, 15:58:58

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 15:59:01

I said 1 didn’t even help. I didn’t say I didn’t even help. Learn to read you and stop lying in general.

Josey Wales

Mar 17th 2024, 16:00:19

Do unto others as they do unto you.

Ancient proverb from Earth 2025.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 16:02:42

An eye for an eye indeed. I don’t understand why you are all suddenly flabbergasted and virtue signaling karens.

What happened to war and all of that?

I’m really disappointed merc was too scared to fight us 1 on 1

You guys know that’s a loss man. The moment you had to call in backup is the moment you guys admitted defeat.

I am A netter and everyone here knows that. You guys are the most lying POS to ever live I give you that much

Josey Wales

Mar 17th 2024, 16:10:30

I do have a question for SuperPoop:

Out of all the Clans that you’re using like teams of working dogs to do your dirty work, which one do you like using the best? Clearly not mercs. They Probably dropped a few rungs in your book. You’ll probably jump out of that clan pretty quick. The my couldn’t quite get it up. All Fart and no fluffe.

Seriously, aside from mercs, who just shot their loads and lost, which clan is your favorite to pork?

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 16:11:12

You lost your netter status 2 rounds ago when you became a griefer across multiple servers.

Please refer to yourself as a former netter as you are now a griefer

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 16:12:49

I do have a question for SuperPoop:

Out of all the Clans that you’re using like teams of working dogs to do your dirty work, which one do you like using the best? Clearly not mercs. They Probably dropped a few rungs in your book. You’ll probably jump out of that clan pretty quick. The my couldn’t quite get it up. All Fart and no fluffe.

Seriously, aside from mercs, who just shot their loads and lost, which clan is your favorite to pork?

You and Cath are now my favorite fluffs to pork. Isnt that obvious? You two are my two new little play toys now.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 16:18:39

Superfly playing with Cat 1 on 1

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/express/country/2

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 16:22:28

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Superfly playing with Cat 1 on 1

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/express/country/2

That’s just you once again griefing a guy who was netgaining. Same thing you did here in alliance when you killed me.

You come out with fully war prepped countries and you hit a no defense unprepared country. What out come do you except?

Look at you last week against now I am nothing in primary.

https://eestats.lafamiglia-ee.eu/primary/oldcountry/4615/38

You couldn’t do f all against him all set. You did go cry about laf guys targeting you though. You only tried to fight him back after I hit him and softened him up….

Remind me how many times you were killed for suiciding last set on this server?

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 17th 2024, 16:25:29
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 16:24:58

Double post sorry

Josey Wales

Mar 17th 2024, 16:35:47

Seriously, which clan is your best Sled Dog team?

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 16:45:41

NIN waiter until I dropped my spies and was jumping to stock so actually it took a while to get ready And I considered not even giving him a war just because he resorted to such cowardly tactics. If he would have actually tried to war me, I would have. But he literally waited until the very end when I was in my jump. He didn’t want a real war or he wouldn’t have did that.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 17:06:39

NIN waiter until I dropped my spies and was jumping to stock so actually it took a while to get ready And I considered not even giving him a war just because he resorted to such cowardly tactics. If he would have actually tried to war me, I would have. But he literally waited until the very end when I was in my jump. He didn’t want a real war or he wouldn’t have did that.

But brother NIN made you his punching bag with 20 days left in the round.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 17:13:12

Oh so you suddenly are an expert in netting? Lol how many wins do you have over there in primary?

Do tell me how to jump oh expert superfly oh please teach us lowly suiciders how you get such high scores

Prime

Mar 17th 2024, 17:23:31

Evil Superpoop ...

I think I had one of these last year after Cinco de Mayo

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 17:33:19

Oh so you suddenly are an expert in netting? Lol how many wins do you have over there in primary?

Do tell me how to jump oh expert superfly oh please teach us lowly suiciders how you get such high scores

well considering that I only ever play to war as you state and I am not netter like you were back in 2023 before you went suicider. It is astonishing that I somehow seem to have most of the Earth Empires overall records in fields that are generally regarded as netting benchmarks. BTW this is easily verifiable buy clicking the fancy new profile button beside my name:

so you might have a thing or two to learn from a guy like me before you eventually vanish and disappear like all of the other people who have shown up in the past to beef with me and couldn't "hang" as you mentioned earlier. Eventually you will join the long list of people who thought they would chase me out the game but instead ended leaving tail tucked between their legs quietly never to be seen again...

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 17th 2024, 17:36:29
See Original Post

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 18:15:40

Our little rinky dink clan whooped Merc so bad they literally had to go running for help. That’s on the records man. It is what it is.

We had them beat in a war and they know it and we know it. I am pretty happy with this. I actually did not anticipate they would be that easy to fight. I’m genuinely surprised.

Half us inactive, the other half netting. You blind sided us with fully prepped war country's. Lol if you wanted a fair war you should of asked for one at the start of the set.

Mar 17th 2024, 18:21:21

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by Academus:

Do you have any allies?

Cath’s only friend in the game and real life is Josey wales.

Unfortunately as he is a suicider griefer now he has burned many bridges. The guy has suicided and griefed, Evo, PDM, Monsters, LaF, Mercs and now SOL.

I am surprised that he has yet to grief SoF as my dear friend Suicidal supreme SoF veteran actually killed Cath last set alongside monsters

Cath bragged today that he has now allegedly made many friends with the Russian speaking players so he will have more numbers for next set so watch out!

I'm friends with cat

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 18:34:53

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Half us inactive, the other half netting. You blind sided us with fully prepped war country's. Lol if you wanted a fair war you should of asked for one at the start of the set.

Dude superfly messages me and told me you guys were going to do kill runs on us. That’s why I hit him and you guys.

Maybe don’t make threats like that? I didn’t threaten your clan so don’t have your guys making threats to us.

The plain simple truth is superfly is mad because he can’t hang 1 on 1 with me. I have bullied him on solo servers because he bullies others all the times and deserves to be bullied. He’s defended this behavior for a year straight.

What’s different this rime is I am too high IQ of a person for him to ever even have the slightest chance of beating me in our solo wars so he stirred up a bunch of drama for you guys instead.

Same as he did last set. Honestly the fact that you all tolerate this clown behavior makes me not respect the rest of you. If you really are ok with lying and manipulating and all of that extra drama then I guess your entire clan is just the pos clan except Kill4free who seems be a nice guy

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 18:47:34

Did superfly tell you to jump off a bridge, did superfly tell you to put on that tin foil hat? We had no involvement in what happened last set at all. Hell we even condone it , when skol came to us and ask us to fight monsters I said no.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 19:38:28

When your members make threats saying you are about to kill run us then it’s reasonable to react to that threat.

It it ridiculous that you would have us just sit there and wait for superfly to deliver on his words.

It is cowardly that your group provokes a fight amd allows its members to act this way and then calls other clans in. You guys will never live down the day that Merc suffered a crushing defeat courtesy of Josey Wales Oil Co after provoking the clash themselves and had to call their allies to bail them out. You guys are a joke.

That pops the Bubble/myth of merc being a serious war clan. I predict before this is over we will meet again with more even numbers and we will finish what we were going to finish this set.

Better thank your boys for saving you and jumping in. You boys were d-o-n-e

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2024, 19:53:00

Ok griefer/suicider

You FSed a clan over some bs arguement you have with a rival. You are a volatile and an unstable weirdo.

It don’t matter who shows up to kill you. We will 2:1 you. We will 3:1 you. We will 4:1 you. We will even 5:1 you.

We can do this everyday for fun. Thanks for bringing interest back to the game

Edited By: Coalie on Mar 17th 2024, 19:59:58

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 19:55:09

All this shows is that you where mad we didn't wanna join your revenge war now you taking it out on us lol. How could I know what superfly says to you in game? Why didnt you bring it up to me or dd? because you didnt want to.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2024, 19:55:54

All this shows is that you where mad we didn't wanna join your revenge war now you taking it out on us lol. How could I know what superfly says to you in game? Why didnt you bring it up to me or dd? because you didnt want to.

He’s an idiot looking for attention

Josey Wales

Mar 17th 2024, 20:17:42

Seems like Superfly is running things in Mercs.

If he isn’t, then you should have kept your dog on a leash and everyone would be netting in peace as I write this.

The dingbat PS’d me days into the set for 700+ acres.

I let that go.

Then he spy op’d everyone in the clan. For what? To be a good neighbor? LMAO.

We told you we had no quarrel with Mercs. Only SuperStud.

Then he tells us we’re all dead and that you’re coming for us.

Clearly he is running things. If not, management is asleep at the wheel.

Even one of your guys told me he would have cursed him out had he know what was going on.

Take care of your own Suicider dirty laundry.

Whatever. Now we’re in it.

Let’s get it on.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 20:20:16

All that it shows is that you goofballs can’t even fight when you had us outnumbers 12 versus 6.

Imagine having to call in backup when you had us outnumbered 2 to 1. You have a low IQ and you guys can’t hang and now you are salty.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 20:23:44

Not only did superfly say you guys were coming to kill me but he then lied and come on here and said I said what he said.

The dude is literally a straight up liar. If that’s how you guys roll and then I will make note of that, that your word is no good.

Message from LS Swapped Cayman S (#2) sent on Mar 16, 15:57
Report this message
You know I am going to cross server you dumb ** right? I find it rich that you talk about back stabbing because I ditched you and your idiot boy friend yet you have been hitting me in express for 3 sets now and I don’t retal.

The only backstabber here is you but that ends now. I just asked Mercs to kill you and your boyfriend…

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 17th 2024, 20:29:17

He then sent these threats over and over and over. I never made a threat back to you guys.

Once he spied every single player in our clan I assumed the war had started.

This is super flies fight just like last set and he’s a two faced coward liar and apparently plays you guys like a fool if you really think we started it and not the biggest idiot and troll
To ever play.

I’ve always been a netter. Superfly has been sanctioned as a literal suicider because he always acts like a total idiot.

Message from LS Swapped Cayman S (#2) sent on Mar 16, 17:50
Report this message
Did you even check the news at end of the round? The monster guys we hit were previously tagged LaF except for Cyref who only I and Sui hit.

Also it was your idiot boyfriend Josey who threatened me first. Anyways good to you dying now…

Kat Game profile

Mar 18th 2024, 2:19:00

This entire thread is Cat complaining because they don't understand how pacts work. Smh

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 18th 2024, 12:05:01

Originally posted by Kat:
This entire thread is Cat complaining because they don't understand how pacts work. Smh

Am I the evil you? Or are you the evil me? How is this going to work?

Kat Game profile

Mar 18th 2024, 12:49:09

I was here first :P

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 18th 2024, 12:50:50

Are you offering to retire? Thanks grandpa

Kat Game profile

Mar 18th 2024, 13:07:07

Are you offering to retire? Thanks grandpa

Still probably younger than you. :P

Marc

Mar 18th 2024, 21:09:52

Bahahahaha
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

TheSaintOfVenus Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 1:02:06

So let me get this, I might be a noob but I have some clue how zhit works in a fight. Is Sol some sorta functional arm on merc’s limped body? How does that work exactly? Merc’s idiot Supreme Buzzer makes threats and noise like a kid on the playground and when he gets hit in the mouth he runs crying to mommy? Oh I see. Super Duper and his numb minds are unable to grapple with a clan of noobs and his clear superiors so in comes Sol on a dingy with rockets like skinnies from Yemen. I see. I see.