BadFish Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 19:08:20

dont go away mad....... just go away
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

aponic Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 19:13:13

One of the netting alliances should put their foot down. Until then I guess RD will do what they want. Sounds reasonable
SOF
Cerevisi

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 19:14:52

i've heard some grumbling about it for sure. But sometimes clans can't do anything b/c they pacted out already anyways. Furthermore a clan who is netting might continue to net this set and wait until the set after when they can wargain from the beginning to "punish" RD here. I wouldn't judge from 1 set of inactivity on the issue that everyone is ok with it...

ZIP Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 19:51:57

bobby speaks the truth, pacting issues this set played a big part in that. lets see how many pacts they get next set.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 19:58:59

They'll get almost all, if not all, of the pacts next set as they did this set. Any netters looking for a fight will likely be gunning for/with SoF, and the rest just want to net in peace.

Not sure about SOL/SoF...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

locket Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 20:41:36

well hopefully someone stops this crap. Since I know at least one netter quitting due to it.

Detmer Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 20:44:39

Originally posted by locket:
well hopefully someone stops this crap. Since I know at least one netter quitting due to it.

I can also say that if they continue and no one stops them I think I know someone who might begin practicing the tactic... just saying...

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 20:46:10

wah wah wah - big surprise that it's the same mouth pieces here in AT complaining about RD as the ones that are getting their asses handed to them by RD in Team....

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 20:57:38

I have no issues with RD, or RD members.. however i don't agree with the land internally farmed.. In fact I I will probably not ger rank 1 this set due to RD and ermm certain others using questionable tactics.

However it is no different than when NA, Elitez and TIE used to FA people every set.

highrock Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 20:58:16

Originally posted by NOW3P:
wah wah wah - big surprise that it's the same mouth pieces here in AT complaining about RD as the ones that are getting their asses handed to them by RD in Team....

i'm pretty sure disgust with this tactic goes beyond whatever the heck is happening in Team...
formerly Viola MD

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:05:12

Looks like LaF is mad that instead of them getting RD protection to get fat as hell, RD is just doing it themselves :-P
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:06:17

And if you are whining about being unable to compete with people who work together, maybe you shouldn't be playing on the ALLIANCE SERVER

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:08:41

I wanna war rd but i'd be alone would i? I like internal farming but i just need to join causes these day to feel good about warring.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

spawn Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:17:42

i would throw away my set and suicide them if i had a country :P
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Rockman Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:50:11

Its an alliance server, not an individual server. Unless you are Bobby, then you net with the protection of your alliance. If we don't call finishes tainted if someone gets to stockpile for a month on 25k acres with 3 million networth, why should they be called tainted if someone gets land from their alliance?

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 21:51:46

i agree w/ Rockman. Also whats the difference between RD self farming and guys in alliance A and alliance B retalling each other back and forth with less than 1M raw defense? Sure its not preplanned explicitly but its basically implicit landtrading..and it does happen

highrock Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:17:00

the difference:

1) alliance server: alliances protecting each other so that they can all net to the best of their abilities. this was probably what the alliance server was intended to offer and is what most legit alliances do.

2) alliance A and B retalling each other: not preplanned, involves some skill (spying, maximizing returns, etc.), involves risk if sitting on only 1M turrets

3) RD landtrading: abusing ghost acres, involves no skill (you know what the break is without spying)

4) RD landfarming each other: members running countries just for the sake of a few top countries, basically they are just peons and not maximizing their own countries

I would call 1) and 2) legit, but not 3) and 4). Maybe I just have a different definition of alliance, although the game is called Earth Empires, so maybe running an alliance like an empire (many work only for the benefit of a few) is the right idea?
formerly Viola MD

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:25:25

I agree with the poster of this thread. RD is why the first earth failed and i cam to EC. If RD stays i will be hitting them at some point in the NEAR future for sure. Maybe not this set but for sure by next set. And if they stay in EC and no one does anything about it i will quit this game along with the many others.

The self farming and GSing to get DRs is all a bunch of crap and these cheaters and haxers need to all be killed off (im talking about their countries for retards like Pang who cant tell the difference).
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 22:30:37

Better be big changes next set- i recommend EVERY other clan killing RD right out of the gate
I shall fear no retals,

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2011, 22:50:40

This is something worth breaking a pact over. Netters are being pussies.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 23:20:26

I strongly agree. We all need to kill them now and every time they get tagged RD as soon as it pops up. If they are not stopped now they will become another Hitler that we will have to all kill or leave earth to be rid of.
I shall fear no retals,

Pain Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 23:44:41

LOL @ deerhunter. you quitting this game certainly wouldnt be a terrible idea. im not sure what youre issue is with self farming, since you have no chance of doing well ever anyways.

as far as the Fist guys go LOL at a bunch of quitters crying about what other alliances are doing. youre apparently still bitter that you couldnt beat EEVIL without the help of collab.
Your mother is a nice woman

Dragonlance Game profile

Jan 20th 2011, 23:58:27

don't name your country after rockman.

random untags kill you if you do.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 21st 2011, 0:11:05

I'm not aware of any major self farmers finishing in the top ten.

crazyserb Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 0:23:36

should not be allowed on this server. i do not play team server.

locket Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 0:57:17

Slag are you not watching this set? 2-3 RD'ers should with their land totals and 1 sof guy who got it from a questionable inclan source :P Sof didnt endorse it at least though.

As LT put it I have no problem with RD playing here but I can hate their policies. They have accepted people might take some revenge for the past by playing openly so thats not an issue :P

Dragonlance Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 1:11:10

man up and go to war over it

Chevs

Jan 21st 2011, 1:49:12

Originally posted by Slagpit:
I'm not aware of any major self farmers finishing in the top ten.

If mr. silver doesn't take #1 I will be very very surprised. if not #1 then top5 for sure.

with regards to the rest of this thread:

complaining about it is going to solve nothing. as netting alliances you either have 2 choices.

1.) start self-farming yourselves to remove the edge that RD has
2.) stick up for your beliefs. if you think its so wrong do something about it
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Notorious Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 2:00:13

brb restarting my computer its loading threads with decade old news
*eats a banana*
Notebook Pusher

Raf Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 2:08:15

LOL I missed that Noto charm!!
+RAF

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 21st 2011, 2:45:37

?

These tactics have been used before. I haven't seen success yet.

Edited By: Slagpit on Jan 21st 2011, 3:18:35
See Original Post

MorTcuS Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 2:58:28

thats because they're done by the wrong people doing things wrong, and thats alot of wrong.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 3:29:29

I feel like I should say something here, but really i have nothing worth adding, but this does make me all warm and fuzzy inside!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Dragonlance Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 4:46:27

the rebuidling costs from these tactics are quite extensive.

locket Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 5:19:18

slagpit it isnt the same this time. For these countries they just farmed someone. It wasnt a back and forth thing... at least not late in the set it wasnt.

Drinks Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 5:39:44

This set RD has done it successfully. They will get 2 in the top 5 from self farming from what i have seen.

Sorry that the netters arent warring RD to stop their self farming. The netters are too busy being warred 2 out of 3 sets by warring alliances, and they dont want to make it 3 out of 3 sets warring.... Cause then they would be a war alliance.

Go go Mr Silver and Mr Emerald *gets out his pom poms*
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Dragonlance Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 5:46:31

Deal with it.

Perhaps you should stop defining yourself as a "netter" and embrace your full role as an EE "Player".

Bleating like an overweight cow on the forums because you don't have the balls/ability/whatever to solve your own ingame problems.

And transferring blame to someone else is absurd. Why would any of your so called "war alliances" give a flying rats ass what RD does in it's netting endeavours if they are interested in "raping and pillaging netgainers"

Dragonlance Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 5:46:52

I say let the lord of chaos rule.

Ozzite Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 7:06:56

Real noto?

lets restart big brother :-P

spawn Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 8:34:42

Pain, i did hit/suicide an "selffarmer" already in the past when they first tried it, so maybe you should stfu if you got no clue. you were probably still fluffting your diapers back then...
/slap iZarcon

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 21st 2011, 8:54:22

They aren't successful until the round is over. It's as simple as that.

locket Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 9:17:20

slag is going to FS them

Pain Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 9:18:34

Originally posted by spawn:
Pain, i did hit/suicide an "selffarmer" already in the past when they first tried it, so maybe you should stfu if you got no clue. you were probably still fluffting your diapers back then...

oh you mean when you hit the eevil guy? that was like 3 resets ago retard. fluffting diapers, lol. i bet i started playing this game before you did noob.
Your mother is a nice woman

locket Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 9:20:57

Noob... thats just mean! Im going to tell.

spawn Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 9:23:54

still, back then we got him killed
/slap iZarcon

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 21st 2011, 9:25:02

a better form of this would be for pact terms to allow land trading between friends. would bring more of the 'alliance' term into it and give the FA more work to do :-)

as long as the pact was written well enough that either clan wasn't overwhelmed with grabs, i think it would work and would give those willing to try it an edge over the ones who didn't.

Instead of writing pacts that stop u from hitting friends by having stupid terms like 200%L:L, should design pacts to encourage land trading at an agreed retal rate... heck even make it escalate if they grab too often. wouldn't be much different than a non-pacted grab except that the two clans had already agreed on the retal policy.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 21st 2011, 9:26:59

to make it clear, i dont agree with rd. but if you're a netter and don't want to war them over the self-farming issue... Develop a pact that encourages trading land with them that has built in repricussions for inner-clan land trading.

Just gotta think with your brain.

Nubs.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 9:44:26

Originally posted by iZarcon:
Just gotta think with your brain.

most people don't want to get up off their butts long enough to let it get any oxygen.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 21st 2011, 10:25:25

always enjoy your witty comments.

:-)
-iZarcon
EE Developer