Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 5th 2010, 18:07:59

This i my final post in earth. Last night my dad had a stroke. I am going back home to help out it was not good. I find there is no way I can play earth in this time. You all can thank LaE to because when everything gets better with my family. I will not return.

To clear all thoughts people my have, yes I am prometheus in FFA and Team. I am not Hellrush in FFA or Team. I only did play Hellrush in Sol. Will try to play team until the end of set. After that I am fully retired.

Elvish Magi will be leader of RoCK and Tails will be his second.

This is Hellrush signing off.

Detmer Game profile

Oct 5th 2010, 18:12:37

My condolences. Take care of your father and yourself. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 5th 2010, 18:14:44

Take care man!
Our thoughts are with you & yours!!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2010, 18:20:00

wishing you and your family the best in a bad time my friend
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Marshal Game profile

Oct 5th 2010, 18:24:57

condolences.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

snawdog Game profile

Oct 5th 2010, 18:30:06

Take care HR..Wish yall the best and GL.
ICQ 364553524
msn

llaar Game profile

Oct 5th 2010, 19:21:40

i don't give a fluff about you or your family

trying to come here for sympathy and still bashing other players and being a fluffing retard in general

good riddance

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 5th 2010, 19:32:55

IF, and I strongly stress the IF, your old man had a stroke, I hope he gets well and makes a full recovery.

If however, this is another pity stunt just like the others, which always seem to happen to come with amazingly convenient timing in comparison to when you've realized you've once again made an utter ass of yourself, then I hope karma comes back and bites you in the ass....right after the door hits ya on it on your way out.

llaar Game profile

Oct 5th 2010, 19:44:02

he's never posting again remember?

how many times have we heard that one before? how many other lies has he posted?

ever heard of the story of the boy who cried wolf?

at least he put this post in a spell checker, too bad a spell checker didn't catch his grammar mistakes. maybe as a baby he was dropped on his head when he was pulled out of the dumpster.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2010, 20:02:05

you always have such a way with words
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 5th 2010, 20:03:58

Sheesh, llaar, for a guy you claim isn't very bright, you sure do seem to harbor a lot of bitterness towards him. I suggest people cool off a bit. If what Hellrush posted turns out to be true, and if I was some other people in this thread, I know I'd personally feel very small for the things I said about him after his announcement.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

llaar Game profile

Oct 5th 2010, 20:13:43

ever since and including the 2nd set of FFA in EE he has suicided myself, and my friends, and continually retired every set. he has made new nicknames to suicide and then retire again. he makes up stuff and then suicides and retires... etc

so now that rock is tagkilled after a rather short pathetic war, suddenly he unmasks his latest nickname as him (prometheus, which we all guessed anyway and he vehemently denied before), retires, and then posts that his dad had a stroke? like right now? the impeccable timing is curiously questionable, and any effort to elicit pity will not work.

mrford Game profile

Oct 5th 2010, 20:23:56

I'm going with llaar

if his dad did have a stroke, then wish him well.

Burin giving that reality about a 10% chance of being true. Hellrush is a proven liar and worhless player in this community. I will not be sad to see him go at all. However, since this is his 5th retirement pos in 3 sets, I don't believe him.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Oct 5th 2010, 22:50:33

Didnt doubt for a second prometheus was HR.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 6th 2010, 0:53:52

Quite a few of the comments here are really inappropriate. If you don't believe him, simply don't say anything at all.

Xintros Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 1:09:07

Tragedy strikes many here and people react differently of course. I have personally lost three family members while in the community over the years in the form of my Mother and the day I buried my Father-in-law my Dad passed away. I've been penniless, paralyzed operated on and carried on.
I'm not saying these events did not affect me. I made a few emotional stupid moves here including making some stupid post during the "Bot Wars" and deleting my country.
A young man (at the time) reached out to me; Duque, leader of IX at the time realizing I was out of character and advised me that sometimes people here in the community can be helpful in a way no one you know in RL can.
Obviously this is one of the forms of entertainment we all choose to spend leisure time on or we wouldn't be here at all and it can be therapeutically healthy in some cases as it turned out for myself.
So I took advice from a caring intelligent young man less than half my age. Life goes on and you can enjoy yourself and use this community to your advantage if you choose to.

To HellRush, I hope all goes well for you and things pan out whatever your circumstances. Your post must be taken for what worth and you have my best wishes.

IF this is a ploy as some here are assuming maybe its time for you to take stock in yourself, look in the mirror and decide what path to take.
Many people here are genuinely helpful, caring, sympathetic and will give you the benefit of doubt.
All the best to you and yours.
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 1:18:16

like I said....IF, with emphasis on the IF.

You'll excuse us for being more than a little cynical - hellrush always seems to have these convenient tragedies/calamities, which usually turn into an opportunity for him to come back and try to screw us again down the road. The boy's just gone done and cried wolf 1 too many times to garner sympathy from most of the posters here.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2010, 1:24:36

llaar, you don't really like this guy do you? LoL

Xintros Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 4:10:27

Originally posted by NOW3P:
like I said....IF, with emphasis on the IF.

You'll excuse us for being more than a little cynical - hellrush always seems to have these convenient tragedies/calamities, which usually turn into an opportunity for him to come back and try to screw us again down the road. The boy's just gone done and cried wolf 1 too many times to garner sympathy from most of the posters here.

Well, yea I don't know the Guy at all. Just responding to his post.
If he made his bed......
I and I'm sure many here have delt with mentally unstable and or devious personalities here as well.

I just like the community to show its better side rather than another.
Banter back and forth during War, or flaming each other on the forums for fun is another matter and healthily expected!
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

mdevol Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 5:24:42

stay classy llaar.

sorry to hear that Hellrush, Hope all gets well, you and your family are in my prayers
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Collzaboration Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 9:00:50

HELLS I WISH THE BEST....... as far as the rest of you go.........i never thought the people around this game worth a fluff..... fordy and the rest of you......... kiss off

Thunder Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 9:44:25

Hellsrush...you know that I being one that backed you when you begged me to take you into LaE...BEFORE I WAS PRES...and I did back you..so you could hide some of your countries THAT SET...have way more reason other then llaar to hold you accountable for your actions...am sympathetic when it comes to real life. But...I SWEAR ON THIS...as well...if this is proven to be just another ploy of yours....if you would dare bring bad karma on your family over this...I will hunt you down forever and gleefully giggle every time your countries are killed.

it might not seem much to youl.......but to me its a lot
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Thunder Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 9:48:52

Collzaboration
Quote Post
Oct 6th 2010, 9:00:50
HELLS I WISH THE BEST....... as far as the rest of you go.........i never thought the people around this game worth a fluff..... fordy and the rest of you......... kiss off

same to you...you don't know the history we've had with him..including his constant retirements...his "I quits"...so excuse us if we take this as we've grown accustomed to...him FAKING this fluff...so he can try and garner bad sentiment towards our well deserved fluff YOU HELLRUSH's and other comments...but don' t think for a moment if this turns out true...that we are not in support of his father..just because we know his son is FULL OF fluff
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2010, 14:33:40

U have no idea. I used to like hellrush. I have spent hours helping him out personally in rl issues and with fixing his car in irc pms, aim chats, even in emails. He's a pretty cool guy, albeit a little fluffy and minorly incapale, when this game is not involved.

But all that help I was giving him and all the 2nd chances I have given him are constantly blown into the wind when he fluffs over me or LaE.

Like this set, he retired for the 78th time last set. He comes back under an alias, insulting all of us by claimng it wasn't him when it so clearly was. Even when I stated it was him he went and snitched to the mods, getting me in some minor trouble for "using my mod powers to out him as hellrush" when I don't even have the powers to see that.

Anyways, he comes back, having previously said in his retirement post that he would make lae pay for every forseeable set, with 160 countries and oop fses lae

he is epicly beat down and tagkilled in well under 100 hours. Now that his plan has failed and he threw 9 other good players under the buss, his dad has a stroke and he has to retire again? After only a week of being "unretired"?

I'm sorry, I dont believe that little fluff, and after all the betrayal that I havnt even begun to mention, he can fluff off for all I care.

So before you look down on us for our reactions to his 96th retirement post, get informed and get some perspective.

Edit: I forgot to mention the llaar incident

we let him tag his netters over one set when his clan was waring and provided them with our execlent tag protection. What does he give us in return? He nukes llaar when llaar was on the way to setting another land record. So we blacklist him and tell him to pay reps and go fluff himself.

Well, the next set his clan wars again, he comes begging to us once more to let him tag his netters over, we tell him to fluff off, and he states that he won't pay the reps he owes if we don't let him tag over

he's just a little fluff and deserves the level of respect he has earned, and that level is none.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 6th 2010, 14:41:52
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ruthie

Oct 6th 2010, 17:25:35

Sometimes its hard to remember that there are many youngsters that play this game, and bring to it much immaturity.

I dont know this guy or what he has done. If his father truly had a stroke, then my best wishes go out to him and his family.

If this is not true, then I think he needs to seriously think about his actions and if he cannot conduct himself in a way that improves the gameplay of himself and others, then perhaps he needs to find himself a new pasttime.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 6th 2010, 17:38:49

I'm just going to close this thread...

this isn't a healthy exercise regardless of what you believe.

Good luck, Hellrush.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com