Verified:

lincoln

Oct 12th 2010, 0:13:23

The leaders of NA recently indicated that all the clans have pages on their websites to track members' countries on the individual severs, most specifically Express. NA offers this service to their members so that they can coordinate alliances, organize retals and help with set-end attacks. Is it true that all the clans do this for their members? Do you do this for all the individual servers or just express? Do you have a server captain like NOW3P who keeps track of all of the members' activities?

thanks for your input.

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 12th 2010, 0:15:44
See Original Post
FoG

Thomas Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 1:23:57

You really need a life, gregg. Your entire goal in life is to bring down NA/LaE. Go get laid.

And I personally don't care what our guys do on other servers.

ponderer Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 1:31:51

Omega doesn't have such a forum, at least one that I have access to. I know a few of our members play in primary, FFA, and team, but they don't coordinate their activities on Omega's website.
m0m0rific

Detmer Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 2:55:51

Originally posted by Thomas:

You should in my opinion. I care what PDMers do on other servers. I have no say over them and can't tell them what they can and can not do, but I care when people collaborate in primary and express.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2010, 2:58:18

Originally posted by Detmer:

You should in my opinion. I care what PDMers do on other servers. I have no say over them and can't tell them what they can and can not do, but I care when people collaborate in primary and express.

I remember a time when PDM had boards dedicated to Primary, Tournament, Etc...

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 12th 2010, 3:21:31

Well evo has nothing for anything other than Alliance.

That said, we're not going to prevent people from talking about any other server; HOWEVER, there's a big difference between minor cooperation between a couple members as far as allying in game & sharing targets & whatnot, and doing a full-scale alliance-grade organization..... Kill runs, cross-retalling... these sorts of things are no good ^^
Finally did the signature thing.

bore Game profile

Patron

Oct 12th 2010, 4:02:25

Originally posted by lincoln:
The leaders of NA recently indicated that all the clans have pages on their websites to track members' countries on the individual severs, most specifically Express. NA offers this service to their members so that they can coordinate alliances, organize retals and help with set-end attacks. Is it true that all the clans do this for their members? Do you do this for all the individual servers or just express? Do you have a server captain like NOW3P who keeps track of all of the members' activities?

thanks for your input.

yes, sol, sof, na, lcn, laf, evo, collab, omega, rage, pdm, imag, icn, the fist and neo have a forum together where we under now3ps leadership coordinate alliances, organize retals and help with set-end attacks.

i mean, we want to win, and we don't really see why anyone else should be allowed to.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 19:36:04

When Ely and NA used ES both had own threads for primary and tourny (mostly looking allies and organizing killrun on some ahole).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Detmer Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 19:40:17

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by Detmer:

I remember a time when PDM had boards dedicated to Primary, Tournament, Etc...

They don't exist anymore.

Also, bore speaks the truth.

mrford Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 19:49:55

FYI, no one ever said NA has dedicated boards for other servers. There have been 2 threads on our members board in the last 5 months about it.

Gregg paraphrases and grossly over states and misinterperates everything that is said. For you thy do not know him.

The only time colloboration exists, is when someone is suicided on for no reason, they generally show up on irc and ask if anyone wants to help kill a suicider.

Unlike you there are no premeditated end of set suicides and killruns that have mass cooperation.

I know you will ignore this post Gregg, because it contains factual information. But since you have found your ways out of the express board, I will not tolerate you posting your lies and conspiracy theories without factual basis on a board that people actually read.

If anyone has questions about the way LaE and/or NA conduct buisness feel free to PM me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ozzite Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 19:51:03

NA cheats...lots
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

lincoln

Oct 12th 2010, 20:31:42

FACT: NOW3P, a former,NA member, Fordy and a current member all confirmed that NA has a separate wevsite page where people post their name and country number for each express set

if you do not believe the former member said it, if you do not believe NOW3P said it, if you do not believe fordy said it come read the Express boards it is all right there for all to see

fordy loves to use the big lie as denial, it works for certain people and it got LaE off last time

FACT LaE leaders have said that they do not consider 17 players working in concert to be excessive

again plain as day for all too see on the express forum

FACT: 17 countries is generally almostt 20% of the active players on express

you can check eestats to confirm that

back when LaE was begging Pang to please please please not punish them at all for the Great LaE cheating scandal they promised that anyone who wanted could come look at their website

i want someone to examine the express boards and all irc comments pertaining to express for people who are on the express page although i am sure it will be erased soon

QZ it would be nice if we lived in a world where we could have a subjective rule like "do not play individual servers as a clan" but we live in a world with proven cheaters
it is naive to have such a rule and it is polly-annish to think that the other players will trust LaE to play fair

there has to be an objective rule for LaE, i am sorry but there just does

FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 20:39:46

Please link us to the thread where these statments are made

I'm half tempted to give you access to LaE and NA forums to shut you up about this.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 12th 2010, 22:43:24

this is stupid. A clan having a page/forum on their site for any kind of cooridination on another server isn't against the rules.

Not wuoting the rules here, but i'm sure they state that clans are not allowed, nothing saying cross-retaliation is against the rules that i've ever read. With that said, it very rarely happens... Especially on games like express where a few hours gives you enough turns to flatten someone for messing you around.

Solo servers have some of the best polotics in the game...

iMag don't have the forum now, but we used to have a very active tournament forum on our site where we kept spyops, coordinated alliances, left messages about which countries to steer clear of, etc. it got deleted when old earth died... It had really died down in activity anyway.

Tho, i would quite happily make another one for express or new tournament if enough iMag's wanted it.

Your problem with this, gregg, is stupid. grow up.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

deepcode Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 22:59:38

Wouldn't surprise me in the least to know that every single clan in the game had or still does have one. Most of the time it is not for coordination, but merely a courtesy thing (for not hitting friends, looking for ingame allies: def/intel, etc.) or just a way to show off or get feedback from other players on how to improve, kind of like what people do on the strategy forum.

Some people do use these mediums to coordinate, some people recognize that even though it may be hard to enforce, it is against the spirit of the rules and that everyone should refrain from doing so and try to work towards individual desires when making decisions about their countries.

The new admins know of this stuff and have to make some hard choices when it comes to figuring out who is bending these rules and who isn't and it causes some frustration when longtime players get deleted for it.

The reality is that this crap is not going to change because of some troll. It will take the majority of the players left here to make that conscious decision to refrain from things like it. There isn't an easy yes/no button for this, it takes judgement.

lincoln

Oct 12th 2010, 23:12:33

Clans using their IRCs to coordinate kill runs as fordy has admitted, clans posting all of their countries names as HWCNG has admitted and clans using clan tools on individual servers is against the spirit of the indi server and makes a mockery of any win by a clan member.

cheaters always feel that those who object to the cheaters are stupid
potheads think drug laws are stupid
undocumented workers think immigration laws are stupid
clans think individual servers are stupid

part of this is the fault of the subjective rules, no one doubts that LaE would break rules that are cast in stone but when the rules are as amorphous as no clans allowed, those who push the envelope will see nothing wrong with having a coordinated clan strategy like LaEx's

players should not have to join clans on other servers just to have an even playing field in express

FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 0:16:01

I find it funny tut the person screaming the loudest that what he calls "LaEx" is hurting the server, is the same person that reguarly suicides the top 10 and/or any player he seems to think is in "LaEx"

he used to suicide theos just because he though they had an unfair advantage

To be honest, the few times I have played express, have just been to hunt you down and kill your country Gregg. The extremely limited coalition activity that I have been a part of on that server was with the goal to kill you. Nothing more. We don't band together eery set and kill everyone above whoever we think should win the set. Your imagination is running wild, and compounded with your impressie apetite for attention, it is turning you into a paranoid conspiricy theorist.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 13th 2010, 0:20:06
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dragonlance Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 0:55:59

we had this in rage estats.

don't have time now, to busy worrying about Alliance.

llaar Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 17:25:31

havent read any posts here

i'll just say that NA had a primary forum for earth2025 on earthstats, which i never looked at only made cause some people wanted one. so i dont even know if it was used

since the move to boxcar we havent had a forum for any other server

so this thread topic is rather odd, i see no relevance to anything... at all..???

Grimm Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 21:39:10

It's relevant to attention whoring.

Which is always relevant in Earth ;)

Junky Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 22:51:49

I remember while in TIE, we had 2 or three of us who would group together.. we didn't have anything dedicated to it, we'd chat via inbox.. or in the mIRC in a seperate made up chat area to talk about our countries and what we wanted todo.. nothing massive, just 2-3 people who got together to try and help each other out if we got attacked and such.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Rico Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 4:23:03

Earth is a social game. You make friends, you team up with these friends, and sometimes these friendships cross over to different servers. There is nothing wrong with that.

lincoln

Oct 14th 2010, 5:19:12

here is our current situation

llaar who hardly ever plays since the ten countries got deleted says he doesnt know of anything on NA about express.
the few times llaar does play you know it right away because a country only has one acre or is going no defense or some other experiment is taking place, he doesnt play express now that he can only play one country he just plays some experiment or joins in when all the leaders of LaEx say they want to find and kill my country. llaar hardly ever spends any time on the express forum, i am not sure why i believe him but i do, he does not know about the coordination. the clan tactics on express are too stilted and rudimentary to be his handiwork.

fordy rarely plays express, it is true his main goal is to get me to hit him so the clan kill can take place. thats fine. he also says he does not know about any collaboration other than irc kill runs and the occasional all leader hunt for my country. on the express forum last set he says he used someone elses missiles ot kill my country. true or just fordy ravings, who knows?i do know that countries who i had not touched suddenly jumped at and killed my country three hours before set end. i do not believe him but some of you might.

NOW3P plays every set of express, and posts an average of 27.8 times per set on the express forum. according to him, he knows every LaE player who plays every set of express.
accorking to kfs and hellrush it is easy to order an NA clan kill on express. I know some of you do not believe either of these two players but i can tell you that when kfs ordered the clan kill, my country got killed. according to hellrush and now3p there is an active contingent on NA who check in with him every set for months. is this true or not? from my experience it is true. there have been any number of sets where the nw leader gets lemminged and missiled and then NOW3P congratulates the guy who moved ahead of the victim by name rather than by country name. i understand that the mods are reluctant to use the statements of a known prevaricator as evidence of wrong doing by an entire clan but when that prevaricato is their number three guy i repsectfully submit the statements should be considered.

i actually totally agree with deepcode. the admins have to make some very tough decisions about how much clan activity is going to be allowed on the individual servers. The admins will also have to enforce those decisions. when i see a top ten primary player die in a well coordinated hit it makes me wonder about all the servers.
deepcode says that one man can not spur the community to action, i hope he is wrong.

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 14th 2010, 5:27:07
See Original Post
FoG

Thunder Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 7:15:49

uhh...who is kfs ?? Hellrush is a pathological liar about 98% of the time...just like you. llaar has never had any countries deleted. if you'd ever take the time to actually get to know people rather then being your normal everyday blathering idiot, you'd maybe be privy to who is playing what country cause they might actually tell you who they are. your problem gregg is you run around talking about a non-existant clan on Express server which you yourself have named LaeX. No one from Lae has organized anything using our boards except for ONE TIME in which we were told which country was yours. The call went out for volunteers to kill you. Didn't take long did it? I think it was when you was country #4. As far as boards in NA...there were 2 threads made...and those are just identifier threads in which our members who wish to play Express but don't want to hit or be hit by NA members post up who they are. Nothing more.

I always thought you was entertaining, but as time goes on, you just become more and more of an annoyance and your funniness fades with each new post you make. The fact that you are branching out to other boards to spread your drivel just shows that you can't get anyone to listen to you on the Express boards cause everyone believes you to be nothing more then a crusading fool...a Don Quixote chasing his windmill. In you're mind its a dragon called LaeX. Its time to come back to reality gregg/lincoln/starrecruiter4/etc..etc..etc..

Seriously...when you begin to start making outright lies about people who don't even play Express, then you're crossing a line and frankly, it makes me want to petition the Admins to do something about you in regards to the forums. Again, llaar has never had any countries deleted. You need to come face to face with that and stop making up lies about him. I played Express once, but it was just so I could kill someone from another game :) and I did :P Since then I haven't had the slightest urge to play Express...its a brutal server and I don't have the time to play it. So, Mr Quixote...open your eyes and realize that its a windmill in front of you. You need some serious mental help.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Oct 14th 2010, 7:24:10

Thunder Thunder Thunder, dont give in to his idiotic ways!

Go my son, go and climb the ladder :P

Thunder Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 7:29:02

If it leads to your nirvana spot...I'm in!
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 7:30:20

FFA boys make the rest of us seem normal

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Oct 14th 2010, 7:35:46

says the INVINCIBLE IRONMAN...

Thunder Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 7:54:27

Only thing invincible about him though is his underoos
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ivan Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 9:25:02

Hm SoF has express boards and primary boards they arent very used but we do have them and we really dont give a flyin fluff about what you think about it lincoln

Most of the time you whine and complain about things you have no idea about this time isnt any different then any other time learn the game and how to compete instead of whining about how crappy player you are.

mrford Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 13:48:19

I remember exactly when NA's former primary board was created.

It was right after NA vs SoF ZT HS

NA and SoF had a mini war on primary after that. Was pretty damn fun of you ask me. But that was what, 3-4 years ago?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

llaar Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 13:59:57

these are my express countries:

Round Rank Country Land Networth Special
46 74 3berv (#38) 100 $4717 M

45 106 rawr (#82) 100 $4717 M

44 49 rawr (#58) 13,531 $2,815,397 F

43 104 rawr (#55) 100 $4717 M

42 74 rawr (#34) 3834 $498,193 F

31 104 llaar (#109) 100 $6474 M

30 97 llaar (#100) 100 $6474 M

28 -- Hi My name Is (#109) 0 $217 M

4 118 llaar (#90) 3920 $441,648 F

3 205 llaar (#235) 1462 $174,479 M

1 242 llaar (#352) 7260 $865,213 T

----

most of the time i make a country just so i stop getting the messages about trying another server

i had 1 country over 1 mill NW

gooooo me!

llaar Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 14:01:55

accorking to hellrush

^^

ay, there's the rub!

anything to do with corking and hellrush... needs lube!

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 14th 2010, 14:55:40

llaar, u can turn those recruitment messages off in your preferences.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 15:06:35

This thread is retarded. Anyone who buys anything that gregg posts should be relieved of their testicles on principle alone.

lincoln

Oct 14th 2010, 15:46:53

what is the theoretical justification for allowing clans to have pages where clan members can coordinate their actions and which are so susceptible to abuse?
FoG

lincoln

Oct 14th 2010, 15:51:39

and people do not have to believe me to believe that LaEx exist, all they have to do is read and believe NOW3P.
FoG

Marshal Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 19:02:17

linc: they can do it at boxcar on boards or via insite msgs or via email/im or ingame and its not against rules (written or spirit).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ponderer Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 19:05:12

and people do not have to believe me to believe that LaEx exist, all they have to do is read and believe NOW3P.

If LaEzy is LaEx, then if the internet exists (and isn't a figment of my imagination), of course LaEx exists.
m0m0rific

mrford Game profile

Oct 14th 2010, 19:05:47

The only organization in express is to kill you

there is no netting organization at all that I know of. And before you went all apefluff, we didn't even talk about express in IRC.

There are no planned end of set KRs
Swagger of a Chupacabra