Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2010, 19:48:50

I'm bored :p

Honestly they prob found out it was your country and given your history with them in the team server they decided to kill you. And your FA said it was ok.

*shrugs*

mrford Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 19:49:14

And as they have said, the lg wasn't the problem. They were apparently pissed scared that I was going to suicide based on a different server, so ironically they state that I was ringing beefs across servers when in reality I was killed based on past relations on other servers. I find a good deal of humor in that.

I don't really know who youthink you are, and I really don't care. But I will give you your 5 minutes. I eagerly await your responce!

P.s. Are you sill pissed at me for the alliance sever screwup with TMF? If that's why you are so heated when you arnt even involved, that's funny as fluff. That was lime 15 months ago, if not more!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BobbyATA Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 19:51:32

mr ford you have gone off the deep end buddy. I thought you were leaving NA btw?

mrford Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 19:54:00

It's okay, I'm a really good swimmer.

And yes, I have left na. Probably why Vic was too scared to stand up to rd. Lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 29th 2010, 19:54:03

It was a dark and stormy night...

de1i Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 20:04:40

Yes pact terms are set to deter hits, but just because you're OK with the retal rules doesn't necessarily make it OK to hit said alliance. I personally hold my members and leaders to a higher standard, it is NOT OK for them to purposely landgrab our allies no matter what their reasons are and they wouldn't like the result of it if they did. This IS a warning I have given to someone in RD this reset.

mrford Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 20:08:35

Did he get killed?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mr. Lime Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 20:31:49

U know ford if u had just missled silver I would have laughed at the fact he didn't have u killed fast enough. But the nice presents u sent. Crimsons and my way just got u a spot on or xmas card list

mrford Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 20:37:22

You were killing me. Period.

I did nothing other than the 1 ps, not even a ror, till you started killing me.

While you are killing me, I'm going to fluff on you as muh as I can. I spied from the top down and hit the ones withtheir least ammount of sdi/most damage.

I wasn't going to suicide, I thought the issue was settled. If you hadn't come and kill me, I would t have let my missiles fly. That is on you not me. Sorry.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mr. Iris Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 20:43:38

If you're in RD and there isn't a Mr. in your name get the fluff off this thread.

Ford, we love you but we didn't feel like we could trust you in this situation. The recruitment offer still stands, not sure why all this other nonsense has gone on this thread but it is painful to read. As far as I'm concerned this issue was over and done with the second your country died.

Edited By: Mr. Iris on Nov 29th 2010, 20:48:15. Reason: submitted too soon
See Original Post
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

de1i Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 20:51:36

Did he die? No, he was smart enough to listen to me and not hit anyone. This reset we were hit twice by allies and grabbed zero (that weren't retals), has been an enjoyable reset from an FA's point of few. Going to stop posting here before I end up being kicked from RD and have to play somewhere where Hellrush is my only friend.

BobbyATA Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 20:55:24

lol @ deli getting pwnt by the Mr.s

mrford Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 21:08:22

I didn't hit anymore and I died!

fluff
moan
hatred
thoughts of revenge

you know the drill. I'm tired of typing
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mr Midnight

Nov 29th 2010, 22:56:05

I still love ya de1i lol

braden Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 23:00:08

one very easy way to have that a non issue, deli

BadFish Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 0:53:59

RD is a BadFish too ........
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

Mr. Iris Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 1:04:44

Pretty sure I said stay the fluff off this thread, that isn't a recommendation.
see many colors
Iris blooms again

locket Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 1:05:42

Looks like a pleasant place to play.... I always do love verbal abuse :P

ponderer Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 1:50:07

mrford: looks like you need a new alliance server home.

May I suggest omega.earth-alliance.org?
m0m0rific

mrford Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 2:01:08

Thanks for the offer ponderer, really, but I already have a new home and have for well over a week :)
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 2:19:27

You can keep bashing me all you want ford, but you have proved the wisdom of managers who don't accept two weeks' notice.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

mrford Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 2:25:46

Your analogy is apparently over my head.

Kind of like a aFA authing the kill of a senate member being over my head I guess.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 2:33:35

ahhhhahahahahahah!!

Your country was killed because of someone's assistant!

That's just funny for some reason.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Nov 30th 2010, 2:42:45

I will not get down in the mud with you on AT. I will not post here about this again.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Thomas Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 3:32:50

I started reading this, then got to the 2nd page and realized it was the same drama Ford fills AT with constantly, so I stopped reading.

mrford Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 3:43:59

Drama breeds posts, posts breed activity, activity breeds players.

Either way. I died, screw it. Gots a new clan and no leadership role to deal with.

Funny thing it, it was non na members that called me to wall. That was pretty cool.

U won't have to read my "dramar" much moar
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Nov 30th 2010, 3:45:29

Have fun in SoF.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

mrford Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 3:47:41

That's some solid detective work right there! Lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 30th 2010, 8:25:41

wheeee. 1-kill... Heh.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Ron Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 15:13:21

Originally posted by Prometheus:

Pain if Ford was going to cross server anyone it would have been me. Half the server knew i was setting in Elysium this set 8 member clan NA could have easly taken out in seconds.

P.S. This post comes for the Office of Prometheus and in no way reflects on SoL or any of SoLs allies.

LOL I m in Ely but somehow I m not part of the half of the server that knows u r in Ely!!! hahahahaha oops

Mr. Iris Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 18:19:31

That's one pretty extreme case of delusions of grandeur, and I thought I was arrogant. Does include all of your aliases or just the one?
see many colors
Iris blooms again

mrford Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 18:51:48

Hellrush is pretty extreme

you don't even know!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mr.Silver

Dec 1st 2010, 2:13:09

Ford,

You were killed for being an idiot. Not for doing one grab. Plus we couldn't count on you not doing something really stupid, so you had to lose your second country in one week from us.

Next time when you decide to break pacts, maybe choose to leave your alliance first. You were planning on leaving NA anyways, why try to make them 'look bad' by topfeeding pacted alliances in your last few days there. You can't be mad at Vic, Bug, or anyone else. You did something dumb and got killed for it (again)

Also, considering how much you whined earlier about cross-server retals.. your hit was quite funny :)

So you've been killed by us now 2x in a week and 3x in the last month. Maybe you should re-think your strategy :)

mrford Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 5:15:34

Topfeed?

Same nw, same land.

Going to suicide? I have never suicided

breaking a pact? Our pact is a unap, I grabbed once. Not like we had a fdp or anything.

me complaining about cross server actions? I'd like a link

you have been the agressor onthe team server, and I PS you once over here, not even really thinking about team server (I was just looking at land on similar nws on scores list. Didn't notice it was you till I opped you and that was when I saw our country name, wasn't really premeditated) you are jus paranoid

Ou were probably just piss scared because you apparently didn't think I knew we had a 200% L:L pact? Why in the world would I PS you one time if I had wanted to suicide? I would have just suicided out of the gate. But I am not a suicider so your timid nature was unjust.

fluff, I havnt even suicided you in team, ever, and you have killed me 4 sets in a row, for no legit reason on 2 of them.

You were the same NW as me, saw ou on my scores list, and decided to grab you for land. I knew you would retal me for killer land, but I was trying to dominate the biggest grabs for the set. That is all.

You lost like 4 k acres and gained what, 13k?

I didn't see a problem with that. Didn't see why you should.

If youcall that a topfeed you are retarded. You got more land back in your first retal than I did in my grab.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 1st 2010, 5:22:58
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 5:19:42

As for team. Thefirst time you killed me, or tried to kill me, I was 2:1 ab retaling every grab on me. RD or not. It was fun.

The next time I think ou just randomly killed me, I don't remember why

last set I was attempting to retal your grabs on me 1:1, and I was so small I failed every grab. But you killed me anyways.

This set I hadn't made a single hit, and you still killed me anyways.

Maybe I should had suicided, but like I said, I am not a suicider
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mr.Silver

Dec 1st 2010, 6:22:13

1.I wish you were still an FR somewhere. If ever you are again I may use that " well it's not an FDP or something, it's only an Unbreakable NAP" :) may quote you on that sometime.

2. Land with 5 days left, unless a reseller doesn't matter. Instead you stole 4000 buildings from a Unap. I couldn't really care less about my country this reset, heh I was away on vacation for a bunch of it and had no intentions of a 'top finish'.
3. Leaders and post leaders are held to a stricter standard. You hit a pacted country. Being that you broke your alliances rules to do that and sent a "fluff" msg, why would we suspect that you wouldn't continue to break your alliance rules since the only reason you did was you were leaving them in a few days. Easiest solution was to just kill your country. Keep it simple

4. Why would I be paranoid of you? I never even had a clue who you were until we were killing you the first time in team two months ago. And durring that time I haven't seen you do much other than get killed.

Mr. Iris Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 6:45:50

I'm glad we are still talking about a dead country, this is really fluffing awesome.
see many colors
Iris blooms again

Thunder Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 7:07:18

Haven't you been watchin AMC?? Its not really dead.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Mr. Iris Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 7:25:56

I'm more into sparkly vampires and little boys with 'magic' wands and scars stuff.
see many colors
Iris blooms again

braden Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 12:49:21

i want to have sex with anna paquin

stems from when i was young, and watched fly away home.
bill fluffing the fluff out of her only made me remember :(

Mr. Lime Game profile

Dec 1st 2010, 17:08:57

Red was decently funny....gotta get me one of those pigs